San Antonio Are Viper Owners

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As of a month ago, we have been meeting weekly on Friday nights at Biff Buzby's over at I-35 at Topperwine Road (north side of town). It is a weekly car show that includes 90% American made cars. Parking is $5.00, but you can get two beers or food with a $5.00 voucher that is provided by Biff's.

We had 4 GTS's and 1 RT/10 last week. Would love to see some Gen III's as well.

Email me if you have any questions at [email protected]. Hope to see you out there this Friday.

Chris

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of a month ago, we have been meeting weekly on Friday nights at Biff Buzby's over at I-35 at Topperwine Road (north side of town). It is a weekly car show that includes 90% American made cars. Parking is $5.00, but you can get two beers or food with a $5.00 voucher that is provided by Biff's.

We had 4 GTS's and 1 RT/10 last week. Would love to see some Gen III's as well.

Email me if you have any questions at [email protected]. Hope to see you out there this Friday.

Chris

I wish I could make it down there on a Friday...just too difficult during the week...BUT you San Antonio folks...take advantage of it...sounds like a great way to meet other folks and let them know what we are all about :)

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie (FastZilla) has been there a few times in his ACR. Only time I've been there was with the outrageous FLYIN Z.

Maybe I'll drop by this Friday. What time do y'all typically get there? Do you meet up elsewhere and make a group arrival?

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be back in town on the 25th and plan to come out again that Friday. I had a great time my first time out. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960