sapphire or graphite ACR

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone selling or know of: a low mileage 01 sapphire no stripe ACR or an 02 graphite no stripe ACR I am in the market and have cash for the right car with no stories.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I checked there before I posted and did not see anything, I am looking for someones garage queen with miles under 10K, never tracked or in the rain/snow etc....

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep looking for sapphire cars. I want to get a graphite one in a few years and I don't need anyone to make it more difficult than it already is :lmao:

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
color is a very personal thing, you must suit yourself...

...I have a Graphite/stripe ACR and get more positive comments than just about any color I have owned....lots of positive comments...you will be happy with either, but the Graphite seems sorta special...first one I saw was a CAAP during a visit, I knew right away it was for me :D

V

Venomiss

Thanks, I checked there before I posted and did not see anything, I am looking for someones garage queen with miles under 10K, never tracked or in the rain/snow etc....

Have you called Woodhouse?
Bill Pemberton (402) 426-4126
(800) 889-1893

OP
OP
C

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, called the other day and nothing in or on the way, this may be harder than I thought.

OP
OP
C

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I was looking at that just out of curiosity though I am really wanting an ACR and thanks for your service too:2tu:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a Silver one on Ebay the other day. Rare. Looked original except for the buckle clasps on the restraints. As far as a Sapphire without stripes....well......
I think that we have been over that before. For those who are new, most have been crashed. Only 24 were made approximately. One in Canada, One in Az, One in Tx, One in Princeton. Graphite is rare too. Super hard to find. Took me two years to find mine.

It is not an overnight thing.......

OP
OP
C

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: only 24 approx. made w/o stripes I did not know that thanks, any idea on the production of the 02 graphite ACR w/o stripes or where would one find the production numbers on the all the gen. 1 and 2 cars?

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Saphire Blue 01 non acr. Acr oiling mods etc,etc. Looks stock. NOT FOR SALE. You are being too picky. A car sitting and not driven is probably in worse shape than a car driven regularly and highly maintained. Garage queen,no fluid changes, etc,etc,etc may have flawless paint but what about belts,hoses,tires,internal engine,tranny,etc corrosion? Buy a garage queen to keep in a garage OK. Buy a well maintained driven car to drive. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
C

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone out there has one and puts about 500-1000+/- miles per year on it, parks it in the garage tilts the hood puts a fan on to let it cool, changes the oil every 3000 miles or 6 months, details it every so often, puts the cover back on and keeps it tucked away in a climate controlled storage, thats the one I'm looking for :2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone out there has one and puts about 500-1000+/- miles per year on it, parks it in the garage tilts the hood puts a fan on to let it cool, changes the oil every 3000 miles or 6 months, details it every so often, puts the cover back on and keeps it tucked away in a climate controlled storage, thats the one I'm looking for :2tu:
Sorry, mines not for sale. :lmao:

Between the Sapphire (28) and Graphite (17) ACR's how many do you think fit the above description and have not been wrecked or tracked. I thought finding my Sapphire (1 of 86) was tough but yours (1 of 45) is going to be even harder to find. Good luck with your search.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And they made 17 Graphite '02 ACR's without stripes...about 6 months ago, there were 3-4 of them for sale....haven't seen one since.

Regards,
Aaron