SCAM ALERT

OP
OP

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you enlarge the picture you can see where they blacked out the logo in paint or something. Didn't think much of it at the time...

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you enlarge the picture you can see where they blacked out the logo in paint or something. Didn't think much of it at the time...

Using a photoshopped photo of an OEM harness is fraud for sure, and he should be reported to eBay, for all that would help.

If he had used the same words and showed an actual photo of the harness he is selling, it wouldn't be a scam since he doesn't say that it is OEM.

Just goes to show how easy it is for even a savvy buyer to be lead into making the wrong assumptions.

Thanks for the heads up !!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Sneaky Pete's on the roundel/buckle should have tipped you off.

The Sneaky Pete is not necessarily an indicator. I've had Two 2000 ACR's and neither had a Sneaky Pete on the buckles. The belts were made by MOMO and had a red anodized quick release. Dodge replacement belts (recall) were really cheesy quality. I refused to install them in my car. It was'nt the webbing that looked bad, rather the hardware. I can upload pic's of both styles if anyone cares.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960