Seats

MrYo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wondering if 2nd and 3rd gen seats will fit in my gen 1 RT/10?

Thanks,

MrYo
93 RT/10 Venom 500

OP
OP
M

MrYo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
76 views and no one knows? Geez! LOL!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you asking? Or just letting us know that you are wondering.

Try posting a question. You may get some answers LOL

: )

8 posts. Welcome aboard.

OP
OP
M

MrYo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I was asking! I'll be more precise next time! I'm sure I can adapt the seats if they aren't a perfect match.

BTW I am a Dodge/Nissan/Infiniti and performance parts distributor of several companies. I will be adding Porsche in the near future as well. I just built a Viper website, www.performanceviper.com . The site is brand new and we are still adding products at this time. I will be able to get VCA members better prices on parts than you have been paying, with free shipping! I also own www.MaxGT.com which is geared towards Nissan Maximas. I always wanted a Viper and finally got one!

Hey lleone I grew up in Webster NY!

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your Viper. I bought mine two years ago and have regretted screwing around with other cars before the Viper. I should have done it years before!

Lou

Both Stacks Blowin'

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi MrYo,

The seats will fit, however and I suspect this is your real question, you need to make up different rails to attach the seats to the floor.

Do a search, there has been a number of threads on the subject. :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd realy like to put the new Gen3 seats in my GTS. They have so much more side support like Sparco's or Momo's. I think they would be a great addition along with 6 point harnesses I'm planning.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought they might be pricey, but 4K Wow.
I sure like the looks and fit of the Gen3 seats though.
thanks Jim

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be able to get VCA members better prices on parts than you have been paying, with free shipping!

Hmmmmmm........

Sounds like fightin words!

Let us know when you're ready!

We'll see.......

OP
OP
M

MrYo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heheh. Not fighting words, just friendly competition! I try to have items on my sites that others do not. I am very involved in the precision measuring industry and also carry a full line of calipers, brake micrometers, bore gages. etc. They will be added to the site shortly for the do-it yourselfers.

Thanks for the posts!

Mr Yo
93 RT/10 Venom 500 (soon to be fully tweaked)
95 Maxima (fully tweaked and supercharged)
www.performanceviper.com
www.maxgt.com

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great. Good luck on your new Viper website. Nice to see more competition. Competition is a major factor in providing great things.

You must be registered for see images

old96er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MrYo, went to your website, the brake upgrade's rotor shows only five lugs instead of six. I'm sure this is just a sample picture of the product, right?

OP
OP
M

MrYo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct. The Fidanza Flywheel is just a sample shot also. We are going to be adding more products so we will be reshooting everything for the website then. In addition, X Drilled and Slotted rotors will be added. They will be Brembos.

Thanks for the reply!

Mr.Yo
93 RT/10 Venom 500
95 Maxima Supercharged
www.performanceviper.com
www.maxgt.com

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Viper seat expert" is Mike Trost of Northwind Engineering. He can certainly design and fab an adapter to fit Gen II seats to a Gen I car if he has not yet done so. His site is: www.viperclub.org/northwind. Give him a call, he'll take care of you.

I know he will be making an adapter to fit Gen III seats to Gen I cars if you decide to go that route. He has a set of Gen III seats in his shop right now to make the seat lowering kits he is so well known for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang