securing **** nozzles

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Bill Thompson. Several months ago, I bought Brian Anderson's (2MANYTOYS) 96 GTS. Brian is a great guy to deal with and he made the transaction pleasent and painless. This was the first viper that I had ever driven let alone a blown one w/700hp! My wife and I drove from FL to NC and I drove it home. You can not wipe the smile off my face!:headbang:

The information I have obtained from this board has been very helpful. The question about the **** nozzles is: mine are just pushed through the rubber boots between the air box and the s/c intake tubes. I pulled them out easily and was wondering if this is normal? I was thinking about sandwiching them inside the rubber with washers and locknuts. Any other ideas?

Thanks, Bill

BTW, what does &amp mean?

Last edited:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats Bill!!:2tu:

Do not put washers & nuts on the nozzels! If they were to come loose, you'll trash your motor!:omg: :nono: You can use a little silicone on the outside of the smooth tubes around the nozzles, that's all you need on them. They wont go anywhere! I've installed 109 Roe blowers to date!:drive:

"amp"
Amplifier
Amount of current on a circuit it will hold
Any more peanuts
American male **********

:needpics:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang