Selling 2004 Supercharged SRT/10 or 98 GTS

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
why would you sell the newer viper with more horsepower and supercharged? doesnt really make sense to me...

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1998= Looks like a movie star,sounds better than it looks and rides like a Lincoln(compared to SRT's).

2004=Fastest and totally stealth,convertible that works without GenII b.s.

1998=paid for

2004=18 months to go.

I really don't want to choose,fate will decide.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The money shouldnt be an issue cause if you sell the one not paid off ovbiously you can use the money to pay off the other one. You should just decide which you like better, I think a 6 year newer car with newer looks, convertible, and a supercharger is the way to go IMO.

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only factor that money has in the equation is that I have so much more invested in the the GTS it's hard to let it go.

You are right about the SRT being the better car I like it even better than the 2008 except for the hood and wheels.

It's more about room and cleaning. I have to move a motorcycle,a wave runner and move one down off the lift,put another on top and I can't put them in rotation because the stupid 2008 is 1 1/4" taller than the other 2 and won't fit either on top or bottom with one of the other cars.

Last edited:

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only factor that money has in the equation is that I have so much more invested in the the GTS it's hard to let it go.

You are right about the SRT being the better car I like it even better than the 2008 except for the hood and wheels.

It's more about room and cleaning. I have to move a motorcycle,a wave runner and move one down off the lift,put another on top and I can't put them in rotation because the stupid 2008 is 1 1/4" taller than the other 2 and won't fit either on top or bottom with one of the other cars.

So sorry to hear about all your space problems. Some guys just have bad luck :lmao: :usa:

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'm spoiled,but I really am trying to grow-up. "Everytime is get rid of something they keep bringing me back in." (Pacino)

OP
OP
R

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should I have put the VIN's in my ad? I thought if someone was really interested they would just ask,but I saw a post where ads without VIN# were not even given a look.

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Which one will lose the least value in the next 3-5 years? I say the GTS is close to bottom. Sounds like your gonna get a 2008, so wouldnt you like to have the 2 different body styles in the garage. (like now).