Sept. 11-14 Rod Run, Pigeon Forge

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, the fall Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, TN is right around the corner.
If you have never been, well, it is not the Woodward Cruise, but it is a lot of fun.
It starts Sept. 11th and ends on the 14th. Anyone interested?? I know we have a few people already confirmed to go.
I will add that I have already rented a four bedroom cabin for the weekend and it is already full. If you are not to far away, you may want to think about attending, as it is a really cool event.:2tu:

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My work schedule is clear, just trying to work out the rest of the logistics because it looks like an 8 hour ride for me, would come in Thur. night (late) and have to leave early Sunday. But I'll see what I can do.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there with the McChromey. Chip is goofing off at VOI, but said he'll try to get some AL/TN guys to go when he gets back. Until then, I guess I'm running the GA and AL/TN clubs :D Oh wait, AL/TN has a VP to step up in cases of Chip abandoning the ship and going to VOI. Therefore, I hereby retire as interim AL/TN President.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is it in PF? I'm actually down there on business from 9/7-9/12 (flying out that morning).

if you are in pigeon forge, then you can not miss it...... it is the whole strip area.
cars will be lined up and scattered everywhere. trust me, you will see it.:)

Badazzv8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm staying at the Hampton right across from the upside down house thing. I think Tony Roma's is right there too.

I think I'll be done with work at like 4pm and back in PF.

redsrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll Second the "FUN" Factor for the Pigeon Forge Rod Run. Muscle Cars, Trucks and Classics everywhere and most everything for sell. Most are very pricey but really a nice selection and decent variety of makes. Not many Mopars usually attend and Vipers are even more scarce but thats ok. From dusk into the night on Saturday gets interesting when alot of these cars hit the strip for a cruise. They used to do small burnouts on the cruise strip but most of that has been stopped by local law enforcement. But hearing and seeing some of those cars cruising is very neat. Its definetly worth the time!!! Hotels and shopping everywhere which is where most of these cars occupy the parking lots. So, find a good place to park and walk around and enjoy the fine vintage and occasionally see the "King of the Street".....Viper.