Sex, Lies, and Dodge Vipers

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been many recent posts regarding "close encounters of the female kind". So let's hear it guys ... any story (humorous or otherwise) about a woman who approached you simply because you were driving a Viper. I understand that all you married guys will need to be a little careful in how you answer this.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, This really isn't that great but I've been meaning to post it. While on our way home from a car show in NY My dad decided to let me drive the GTS home from the border (2 hours from my hometown) Dad fell asleep, constant driving at 85 mph will do that to him. Just putting along minding my own business I see two girls in an audi come up beside me, I casually looked over (not knowing they were girls that had been driving beside me for awhile) and I saw 2 names of these 21-24 year old girls and one phone number held to the window of their audi, I was pretty flattered (couldn't have been the car!) and kinda embarassed ( I don't get this in my shelby) so I sped off. My girlfriend was proud of me when I told her what happened.

I Love this car!!!!!

Craig

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It bothers me to have comparisons between the Daytona coupe and the Viper. As you can see they obviously look nothing alike.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig:You sped off becasue of your girlfriend????????????????? Wake up young man..................... Once your married, you'll have plenty of time to worry about that.

These stories need some more life to them, I know there are better ones out there................

Can't wait for the Detroit VOI.....

AC

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I can assure you I didn't speed off because of my girlfriend, really wasn't thinking of her at that time. I'm really not sure why I sped off now, must have been that I didn't want to have the problem of trying to write and drive at the same time!!! Wish my dad hadn't have been with me though, Next exit ladies!!!!!. The only reason I told my girlfriend was for points, Do you read MAXIM?!!!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Craig

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't read Maxim. Can't get past looking at the cover, and whatever is inside is a fantasy world. Points by revealing what they already don't know? I'm not so sure I agree with that one, cause now she'll be more on your *** about going out without her because she'll be wondering if you will be able to handle the temptation. Or, she'll be wondering if really you did get the numbers and you just told her the story to get the points and throw her off the track. In any case, great thread to start. Can't wait to get home, clean the car and take a spin. Work's looking a little slow right now.
Later,
Andrew

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every Day.. TOO many to list..!!!
How about the ones who think I'm a pro football player? (Buccaneer license plate) and give their numbers..
Or the ones who pull me over and talk? and so on..
God, I love this car..

I sure bet Chuck does too!

G

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
When I grow up I want to be just like the OTHER Chuck!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never let your reach exceed your grasp. Or grasp exceed reach, whichever is the one that means don't aim so high.

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'twould appear only to happen in sunny states then.

Crud. I'm screwed (or rather _not_ screwed, as the case may be).

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
hahahaha

Love this thread. My wife makes it a habit to ask me almost daily how many ladies I talked to while driving home
smile.gif

But then again, after 13yrs together, she know's I'm harmless.

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Those are pretty good stories but I sense that we have some "lurkers" out there who have a story to tell but are holding back. Come on fellow car freaks! Let's hear it. I want to hear the "marriage threat'nin", "girlfriend frett'in", "rear end slapp'in" stories that you have to share. Any of our lady Viper owners have a story about "eager guys"?

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by garolittle:
Gentlemen,

Those are pretty good stories but I sense that we have some "lurkers" out there who have a story to tell but are holding back. Come on fellow car freaks! Let's hear it. I want to hear the "marriage threat'nin", "girlfriend frett'in", "rear end slapp'in" stories that you have to share. Any of our lady Viper owners have a story about "eager guys"?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guys usually dont need much motivation to chase after skirts.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harrumph. Nothing more tittilating than the standard thumbs up / 'beautiful car' stuff for me. It's either me (possible), my area (SF Peninsula is chock full of $75K cars) or the child seat I'm often carrying around...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Every Day.. TOO many to list..!!!

God, I love this car..

I sure bet Chuck does too!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, both of them.

And I agree, "Too many to list."

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only had my RT/10 for 1.5 months now, so I can not say that I have had any close encounters yet. I can say this, ever since we got the car , just the fact that all the girls are staring at the car has increased my wifes interest in daily activities!!! We have been married 23 years, and this is as good as it gets!!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Screw that man! If a girl layed on my hood or sat on it, I would tell her to get the hell off it! Girls that like you for your car..well...treat them like a 2 bit...you know what. No girl is worth having a cracked hood over.

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don Bennett, You are brutal. I'm glad my 18 year old daughter did not see this. She is off to UC DAVIS this year, and told me some day she might want more than a B size. Money bags dad...I thought she meant a BMW so I bought her one. Oh well...Anybody interested , remember , because of her I bought more guns...
death2.gif

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little, drop top, Carpi pulled up, driver side, next to me on a side street stop sign.
Two gorgeous twenty-somethings with wind whipped hair state, "Nice car. How much did it cost?"
I replied, "I don't know. My girlfriend bought it for me."
The driver responded, "Follow Me!" as she sped off.
I followed enthusiastically but missed third gear. My wife (co-pilot) was beat my shifting arm black and blue.
"Come-on! they just want to play."

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happened to me back in early May (posted when it happened):

"Went to the drags and brought a friend with his Mustang Cobra. His 15-year-old son rode with me to the track. His son commented that "this car must REALLY pull in the girls." We arrived at the track and the Viper gathered the usual crowd. Among them was a very attractive young lady who looked as though she was absolutely stunned when we pulled up to get inspected. She immediately asked if I was married (seemed to be joking, of course) and asked if I would open the door for her to look inside. I suggested she sit in the drivers seat and try it out. Her mouth almost hit the ground. She eased into the seat and I closed the door (window was open). The entire time my friend and his son are watching in awe as this beautiful woman is sitting entranced in my car. She then turned to me and very seriously said, "If you weren't married I would have my pants off right here and now." I blushed fifty shades of red, my friend blushed about 45, and his son looked as though he had been clubbed over the head. It was the talk of the night, which was good because the track was slow (my 12.30 @ 118 mph to the Cobra's 14.67 @ 98 mph)."

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of our moderators have a story to tell? I know you guys tend to prefer the sidelines on "controversial" subjects but feel free to join in this time. We will not tell your wife/girlfriend. Come on .... spill the beans?

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Ah, Dennis....I remember Davis!! Ultimate games every day...sitting on the quad....the dorms....OH, The DORMS....BUY MORE GUNS!!! LOL (I'm a closet Californian, born in Burbank, raised just outside Yosemite).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH NO!!!! Don't tell me Vipercrazy and I share an alma matter!!!! I'll go you one better - I'm a Double Aggie - college and grad school. My memories revolve around the Grad, AJ Bump's, the Saloon, Paragon and Cantina del Cabo, not to mention Tipsy Taxi.

Dennis - I realize that your daughter might take awhile to acclimate to the cow barns and flat lands of Davis, but I will volunteer to drive up 5 and offer my services as a Cal Aggie Host and introduce her to some of the finer points of Davisville - you did say she was 18, right?????

GO BIG AGS!!!!!!!!

OH SH*T, Dennis, I just clicked on your avitar - please tell me that is your daughter posing with the Viper. Dude, if so, my offer to serve as her host is definitely open - I'll even spring for a little love nest, errrrr study pad in Davis - did I mention I can also offer tutoring services in areas such as Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Human Development, etc... Remember, I am all about providing service to fellow Ags.....

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving down a main street to the beach 3 weeks ago I hear this girl shouting to me in the RT/10. I turn down the stereo and she yells out... your car makes my p***y wet! Never believing things that are too good to be true, I ask her to prove it. She responds without a bit of hesitation, "Pull over". Uh-oh, now what do I do. Luckily the light turns green and I slowly take off. Meanwhile, her passenger, an equally nubile young creature (female) stands on the seat almost completely out of the sunroof where she proceeds to take off her top. No bra of course and we proceed down the road 1/4 mile or so. They pull up next to me and the driverette says, "I'd even do your wife". My response that I wasn't married did nothing to disuade her and she replies, "OK I'll do your girlfriend."
Now I KNOW I'm in over my head so I proceed to call my girlfriend on the cell phone and tell her I'm about to get in trouble. (She agrees.) I proceed to pull over in a gas station.. (I really needed gas you know honey.. bad mileage in a V10)and proceed to put my girlfriend on the phone with the vixen. After a brief chat, vixen hands me back the phone whereby I am instructed I am not to go out for a drink with my new friends.
I don't have too many more years of this kind of excitement left so I hate lost opportunities but one bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush so to speak!
I love you Tide

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! Moderator and Kid reminiscing about the good ole days at UC Jerkwater. Kid's I'm a Double Aggie take is especially niiiiiiiiiiice. Looks like he out 'necked a moderator! At the finish.....it's Kid leading by a 'neck!

Haven't they demoted that place to a Cal State school yet?

WAR CAL STATE 'NECK!!!!!!!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
O.k. PMUM, errrr Crappie Chan, you think it's time for the two biggest smack dogs on the block to duke it out - well bring it on Howdy Doody, because the gloves are coming off.

You can smack me, you can steal my gloss, but when you steal my gloss to smack me, that is un-freaking-acceptible. The 'neck gloss might be open to all, but the "jerkwater" takes are all mine, to dole out as I see fit. Lets not get carried away, Mumsmack, or else Howdy Doody might just get his strings cut....

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I think that was done in the post before yours........

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by garolittle:Any of our moderators have a story to tell?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!! Moderator and Kid reminiscing about the good ole days at UC Jerkwater. Kid's I'm a Double Aggie take is especially niiiiiiiiiiice. Looks like he out 'necked a moderator! At the finish.....it's Kid leading by a 'neck!

Haven't they demoted that place to a Cal State school yet?

WAR CAL STATE 'NECK!!!!!!!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Upon further reflection, you are right PMUM, I was so blinded by the possibility of the tang that I went 'neck in an attempt to corral the vixen. I'm so ashamed. I will print out this thread and post it on the wall as a testament to what levels a man can stoop when presented with an 18 year old Viper loving vixen. The horrah!

Of course, my offer still stands Dennis - in fact, I will be in Sacramento for a buddy's wedding Labor Day weekend, and a stop by Davis could definitely be made....

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PMUM, sounds good, you know the best smack is always make up smack. I think I might have to wait a bit before I wade back into Texan bashing though; the thought of Dennis' daughter kinda scrambled my eggs. I think I need a nice, warm bottle of Jergen's, a smoke and a nap.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper