Sex, Lies, and Dodge Vipers

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted on this earlier...and removed it. I often think that saying nothing is saying the most. But now I have to post again. I can't beleive the BS that this thread has become. All smack and junk. Let's get real. This is about the longest thread I have seen in a long time, and it's really sad as it looks more like an AOL chatroom than a legit message board. C'mon guys, do we really need the talk about ****** size, etc? I'd bet you wouldn't say that stuff in person. Oh yeah...and for those who posted the pics....fine ladies to be sure....but did you honestly think that you wouldn't get those kind of comments? This site is a great place to help fellow Viper owners, make the most out of the cars, and even have a laugh...but this thread is just ridiculous.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt M, PA:

Do we really need the talk about ****** size, etc?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES!!!

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.k. Here is my contribution. A few months back I was driving around the GTS with "Rent this car" stickers on it with the phone #. I get home and I get this call from a VERY young woman, 18 to be exact. She says, I just saw the coolest looking Viper driving down the road with a great looking guy in it for rent, was that you? I HAVE to have a ride, where do you live? I'm NOT going to hang up the phone until you invite me over and give me a ride. She then went on to say how old she was, what she looked like, did I need a girlfriend, etc. It was really flattering..... I love this business

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
Steve! Did you get her number on the caller ID?!? Hook me up, bro!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Chuck, if you'd pull that queen out of the garage once in a while maybe you would have some stories for us.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Hey Chuck, if you'd pull that queen out of the garage once in a while maybe you would have some stories for us.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now how am I supposed to have time to do that when I am waiting at my computer for your next riveting quip or anecdote??

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
burnr8's reply was classic...
so any good pics to go with these stories?
and yes the kimbill avatar is nice!!
smile.gif

RickV2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.............man o man. ease up guys. save it for some rice-burner or somethin. how's that song go?........we are famaaaly. take that sheeit over to some other board....carry on.

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by singlemd4u:
well this will be my last comment on this subject. I 've been a member of numerous cars clubs in my life and basically members have taken a much more courteous attitude on messages boards with their own members. Having to mention that the pic was of my wife does not excuse these comments. Its obvious that the pic was taken on a private driveway. We all have taken pics of goodlooking women next to sports cars and having to refrain from that ( especially when the topic is essentially about women and vipers ) because some clubs members feel its open season if a member puts up a pic doesnt bode well for such members ( in my opinion). The pic of my wife on my viper in the avitar was a way to distinquish my 97 gts from other posts. In order to see the size of her chest one would have to click on the avitar to enlarge the frame size. Certainly we all make comments in fun, but usually these are members who know each other very well. Thank you, Barry

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I think we might have found Serious Eric's long lost brother, Serious Barry. Lighten up Serious Barry. Even Matlock's keen observational skills would likely have been challenged to recognize the background of your pic as a private driveway, ergo the woman in the photo MUST be your wife who is of course off limits to any good natured lewd comments.

Come on, like everyone hasn't had a "pro" show up at their house at least once! And it's not too unreasonable to assume that if one had a Viper available he might snap of pic of said "pro" grinding, errr leaning on the car, just to remember the beautiful moment.

Finally, on a serious note, Serious Barry, if you are going to have the brass ones to post a pic of your spouse wearing a leopard skin tight top and a skirt constructed of dental floss, you probably should have enough '*** to not care what a jack*ss such as myself, Biggie, Smackie Chan or any of the other fun-loving members of this Board might post. The only person's opinion who should count regarding your wife's bolt-ons, or lack thereof, should be yours (and maybe your wife's if she can keep said opinion to 200 words or less).

WAR PICS THAT DON'T COMPARE ZAINO TO SOME OTHER CAR CARE PRODUCT!

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2001_Viper!!!:
I'm 29 and not married!!! Getting pressured from my current woman for that ring but I'll just give her a lump of coal and tell her to be patient.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2001 Viper? 29? Single? Current woman giving you ring grief? Smack Talker?

I think I found my long lost twin brother!

WAR PMUM2!!!!!!!!!!!

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kid97GTS:
Wow, I think we might have found Serious Eric's long lost brother, Serious Barry. Lighten up Serious Barry.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dammit Kid, you can't have your own Serious One! This is an outrage! This is a monumental insult to my very own Serious Eric. This guy hasn't got near the serious game that Eric does. Until his digits go completely mental and start raging on his keyboard with fury not seen since IEAT we'll reserve glossing him 'serious'. What comes next? Everybody get's their own 'serious'? To do that would diminish the serious work Eric has put into this board.

I say you let him work his way up to seriousness. Why not start with "Easily hurt feelings" Barry and see if he's got the 'serious' game to challenge Serious Eric? Like Gretzky there can be only one "The Serious One".

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by PMUM on 08-22-2001 at 01:26 PM</font>

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I've never cruised for chicas, but after 1 year of Viper ownership, bubcus.
After about 30 years of sports-caring, one (1987) wild time that makes up for everything though.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a story of me and my friend, he owns a vette, not a viper, read on if still interested.

Well my friend and I were about 18 at the time. We were cruising around in the car for a little while then decided to stop by a 7 11 for some junk food (what else?). Then out of nowhere this chick comes up to him (his car) and says, "if you let me pet your car, I'll let you pet me". He was shocked, he stood there in a daze and froze all up. So, being the smart guy that I am I jumped in and said "it's not his car, it's mine, I was just letting him drive it. She smiles and walks away. At this point I was like, what the F just happened, she wants to jump on him and she smiles at me. So whatever, we went into the store. After gawking at the hotties in the magazine I picked up my footlong (hot dog) and my slurpee and headed to the register, not being able to understand the guy I give him $5 and walk out. As we approach the car, we notice the chick is inside the car. I was like what the.. . I get up to the car and I said "what are you doing"? She said I pet your car, so I'm coming to your house to pet you. I was kind of freaked out to be honest with you. Anyway I asked if she was expecting money, she said no. Puzzled, I said, well your out of luck there are only 2 seats. So she gets out, I was kind of relieved. So I sit down, and she jumps in on my lap. I kind of sat there like, man oh man, what the hell is going on with this. So I did what any man would do and I picked up my slurpee and sipped it, pondering what I was gonna do. So I came up with the idea of saying, "ok listen, I'm into the whole girl situation, but your weird. Something is going on, and obviousley not upstairs, your not coming along." By this point my friend has unfrozen and is laughing his ass off. The girl must have gotten offended because when he laughed she slapped him. So I told her about the no slapping rule. So finally I grew some balls and picked her up, and put her outside the car. rolled up the windows, locked the door, she flashed us and we drove away.

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! You have any more! This is entertaining!

Hey, me too - 29, single, girlfriend is a ring-hound, etc. But I'm more of just a plain smacker than a smack-talker. Does that disqualify me?&lt;P&gt;I have a couple really good stories, but they would be sure to incriminate me in the event that she happened to monitor this site. (I did show her how to come on here and read posts so she could see the "TIPS" add)&lt;P&gt;However, some she already knows about, so here ya go.&lt;P&gt;When I first got the car, I cruised over to a neighboring town to hang out with a friend who has a fast mustang. Us and several other hot rods are parked in the corner of a shopping mall lot, when a couple cars full of girls pull up. None of them knew me, nor had they ever seen a Viper before. They were all drooling over it and me, asking for rides and if I was married, etc. One girl in particular was leaning against the hood by the front emblems and stroking her hands over it in an ****** fashion. She just went on and on about how it was the sexiest car ever, and how she could have an ****** just touching it. Well, thats exactly what she proceeded to do (or at least it was a very good fake) and I just stood there laughing and shaking my head in disbelief. Granted, these girls were pretty young (17-19), but I had never seen anyone act that way in real life. Next, her friend (who was much cuter and only wearing a bikini and daisy dukes) insisted that I give her a ride. She started pulling out money and offering it to me - almost begging. By that time, I was about ready to break up the circus show anyway, so I agreed and helped her into the passenger side. This is a small rural town, so within minutes we were out in the middle of nowhere. The whole time she just sat over there beaming at me and gracefully putting her hands all over the interior. Something told me that this was the time to show her a little of what the car was about, so I passed the slow moving pickup in front of us and proceeded to catch 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th gear rubber up to about 150mph. As I let off the gas and let the car coast down in 5th, I looked over at my passenger to see her smiling from ear to ear. One hand was white-knuckled on the door grip and the other was at her crotch! I also noticed (how could you not) her very perky chest nearly poking through her bikini top. Then I start getting a grin ear to ear, and she turns and looks at me. She slowly licks her lips and looks me up and down like I'm a giant popsickle she wants to eat, but she says nothing. &lt;BR&gt;So now I start thinking about the reality of the situation. I have already been gone more than ten minutes. This girl is only 17, is probably a total ****, and I have no protection. She is drop dead hot, and obviously ready to go. My friend and others who were waiting back at the shopping center know my girlfriend and I am probably already going to get in trouble for this. Its broad daylight and I don't know the area we are in at all. This girl is drop dead hot. (did I mention that?)&lt;BR&gt;Anyway, I start slowing down to look for a place to turn around. She is talking exitedly about how hot my car is and how hot it makes her. I turn off into a little gravel turnout on the side of the road. I turn around and get ready to pull out. I look over at her and she is leaning over a little towards me and trying her best look ****** and seductive. I decided then that I wasn't going to succumb to temptation, but that I would play her a little until I got back to where my friends were. She was expecting a kiss and then alot more, but instead I just pulled out on the road and turned the radio up. (Funny, but I remember "sharp dressed man" by ZZtop was playing). Occasionally I glanced over at her and mouthed her a kiss, which made her blush and giggle. Anyway, when I got back to the parking spot she got out and ran over to her friends and got a pen and wrote down her number for me. She came back over and said "please call me - my mom works 2nd shift and I can hang out any time" &lt;BR&gt;I said "no, thats OK. I know she works 2nd - I had her last week, and she wasn't all that" She just stared at me with a confused look as I smiled and drove away.&lt;P&gt;One other incident happened when I took my girlfriend to work one evening. It was a club she hadn't worked at in a while, so alot of the girls there didn't know her. We drive around to the back and I get out to help her unload her bag out of the back. A couple of the other dancers poke their heads out the back door to see who is coming in. I hear excited shrieks of "come here! - you gotta see this guys car!" So a few of the girls step outside for a minute and are looking on with lust and apprecaition, mostly for the car but also for me. Now I am getting dirty looks from my sweety and she says "See you inside"&lt;P&gt;So I go into the club through the front door and immediately I am greeted by a very enthusiastic couple of entertainers who want me to come back with them in the VIP room. I say no, that Im just here to watch my girlfriend work, and that I need to get a drink first anyway. So I go to the bar, get a tequila, and start to sit down at a table between the stage and the VIP room. Before I can sit down, the same two girls grab me and literally start draging me back to the VIP room. They start gushing over what a hunk I am, how I should be the one dancing for them, trying to take my shirt off, and saying how much they LOVE my car, etc, etc. Between the 2 of them I can't get a word in edgewise. I am getting anoyed, but at the same time am laughing at the big deal these chicks are making over me and my car. I stand up to try to leave, saying something about having to go find my girl, when the taller one (and quite exotically beautiful and buxom) stands up as well. She is eye to eye with me in her 5-inch heels, and she grabs my shirt and pulls herself right up to me so her lips are almost touching mine. She says " I will get down and **** your **** right here if you give me a ride. And if you let me drive, you can have me any way you like!" I kid you not, those were her exact words. I was shocked, but the best part is that right as she was saying this, in walks my girlfriend!&lt;BR&gt;Needless to say, things got pretty tense pretty quick! Man, women can be evil! It was getting ready to come to blows, and I was having trouble keeping them calm when the bouncer comes in. I grab my girl, and the bouncer grabs the other two and holds them while I take my precious outside. It all got straightened out in the end, but to this day my girlfriend still gets upset over it. BTW, because of all the attention the car gets, SHE calls it Satan, the big blue *****.
smile.gif
&lt;P&gt;What is really fun though is to watch mens reactions to her when I let her drive around town. Guys: if you have never done it, let your wife/GF/whatever take the Viper out some Friday or Sat afternoon and follow along behind her inconspicuously in another vehicle. If she is at all cute, you will get a kick out of all the guys rubbernecking and trying get her attention.&lt;P&gt;

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A week ago at a traffic light, a blonde babe of about 20 pulls up on the right side of the ACR at a traffic light and leers at the car and us (OK so she's misguided and desperate...we're both 43...bud in passenger seat's a retired cop). "What do you have in that thing?" she asks.

I was about ready to say "Powerstroke Diesel" to be a smarta$$.

My bud more quickly replies: "Two dirty old men! Let's party!"

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of our moderators have a story to tell? I know you guys tend to prefer the sidelines on "controversial" subjects but feel free to join in this time. We will not tell your wife/girlfriend. Come on .... spill the beans?&lt;P&gt;

Well, there was this one time... um, no can't tell that one.... there was this other time, uhh, well, hmmm, never mind about that one either.....

We all live vicarioulsy through Gerald anyway, time to go back to lurking :)

P.S. It is nice to see classic PMUM, makes me smile, but damn I miss him.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't a member way back when this started.....

I also never got to meet the great Paul Mumford. Kinda wild to read his words and try to see what kind of guy he would have been to hang out with.

It's weird seeing avatars of SRT's and Comp Coupes with posts dated back in 01. Yea, I know when changes are made they go back to every post you've ever made, but still weird.

Also kinda weird, there is an anonymous unregistered user post with 7 Pic's, there's one on the first or maybe the second page, and the photo's are of the great Tony Vipermad's car, was this him in a previous life?

But the weirdest thing is pulling out of a gas station and seeing a bunch of twenty something's waving you over to their big group of import, neon light, big thumper bass stereo'd cars in the grocery store parking lot.

Then you decide what the hell, I'll pull over there.

As you roll to a stop while people start crowding around the car, a large, REALLY LARGE breasted hot bodied twenty something RUNS up to your drivers door in a spaghetti string top, no bra, and she leans into your open window and starts to put her face right up to yours, as if maybe to give you a kiss, or maybe to whisper "take me and ravage me all night long." I'm pretty sure it was going to be the latter of the two.

Then right as she's getting close enough to press the flesh, she notices your wife sitting in the passenger seat!!!! :eek:

First thing my wife said after we pulled off about 30 min later, "I bet you wish you were alone"....I said "yep, damn the luck!" :mad:

But holy crap, did we have some laugh's on the ride home after that!

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good old days of "the usual suspects" posting on the website.
ah, the memories.
Adelberg, Brett, etc. were hilarious!
PMUM R.I.P.

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is DAAAMMMNNN after reading a few of these posts... I am the new owner (2 weeks to the day) of a 2002 Graphite Metallic GTS... I am also a SINGLE 26 year old... sounds like I'm gonna have some fun with this thing ;) Wouldn't have thought these babies got that much attention. I too have a dig camera and will have to keep everyone posted when the days get warmer up here in the NE. At age 26 am I the youngest snot nose here? :2tu:

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All I can say is DAAAMMMNNN after reading a few of these posts... I am the new owner (2 weeks to the day) of a 2002 Graphite Metallic GTS... I am also a SINGLE 26 year old... sounds like I'm gonna have some fun with this thing ;) Wouldn't have thought these babies got that much attention. I too have a dig camera and will have to keep everyone posted when the days get warmer up here in the NE. At age 26 am I the youngest snot nose here? :2tu:

Not even close to the youngest. There are a couple of threads regarding this and last time I looked there was someone who got a Viper when they were a fetus.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a funny one for ya

Pulling up to the staging lanes at the Mopar S nats many years ago , with my buddies daughter along for the ride,
I let her out as I come up to the box, the guy staging gos "hey mister I gots to get me a car like that so i can get a pretty girl like your girlfriend!"

She was 12!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper