Silver 98 GTS lowered with Black Iforged Astras

Jeremy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snapped a few pics this evening on my phone and thought I would throw them up on here. Car is a 98 GTS 25K on it, mostly stock with the excetion of wheels, cut springs, Borla exhaust without cats, MGW shift knob, and tinted windows. I'd like to thank KNG SNK for the wheels and Coupe for the free set of springs! I need to get someone with some photo skills and camera to shoot the car but for now...

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just touched up one of your pics a little, as well as fixed the hood gap.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said on the other forum I am almost regretting getting rid of these wheels. They turned out awesome. I don't think they would clear my rear calipers so I can sleep tonight with no regrets but man they are badass!

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa! F***! (literally the first words out of my mouth)
Looks great. i have a thing for black wheels and your combo just looks menacing.
Good job.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any planes for some some stripes?? Black would be killer with those wheels!!!

OP
OP
J

Jeremy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys! I think it turned out great. The wheels are 19s all the way around powdercoated lips in gloss black, the spokes and barrells are satin. I was going to go a little lower in the rear but the current tire (355/25/19) is a little skinny for my taste so I will probably go to a 345/30 to fill the gap. Windows are 5% done by TopGunCustomz. If you guys don't know the owner Kyle, he has some very nice rides UGR lambo vipers and supras to name a few. And yea the tag looks out of place. I was debating a personalized plate but not really sure what to get. As far as the stripes go probably not but if Austin wants to show off his photoshop skills then feel free :) I would like to possibly add some smoked corner lights and possibly taillights.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten