Skinnies

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this has been brought up before, but I never remember seeing any resolution. I am running BFG Drag Radials on the rear and was wondering what skinnies I could run up front. I know that you can't mix Bi-ply tires with radials, so the standard pizza cutter fronts won't do..........or will they?

Luke.....any ideas? Thanks.

rabbitt00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey im new up here but I see your from New Bern. I used to live in Chocowinity for about 8 years. I have a set of tires and rims you may be interested in. Front two are skinnys and back two are bout 10" wide with mickey thompson ET drag slicks that are practically brand new. They were put on an ACR viper and drove to track them back home and thats all the wear they have ever had on them. They are mounted on a set of BBS wheels that look awesome. My name is Roger an my # is 252-217-5200. Please call if you or anyone might be interested. They cost about $1500-$1800 for the set but I can assure you that you can get them much cheaper than that. Just need to get rid of them.

Thanks very much,,, Roger

OP
OP
E

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roger,

What brand wheels are they? CCWs or something else? I am about to get married, so I don't think I'll be able to buy them as soon as you'd like. I'll definitely ask around though.

Do you have a red/white ACR? I saw one near New Bern the other day and said hi to the driver real quick. Just wondering if it was you.

Frank

rabbitt00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Frank,
They are BBS wheels. They were on a 2000 or 2001 ACR Viper Blk/silv. with the wing on the back. Not sure were the car is now but i think its in Florida. They will also fit the Dodge Dakota with 6 lugs and some of the Durangos with the 6x4.5 lug pattern.

I will probably let them go somewhere between $500-$1000 neg.

Roger
Give me a call if you need any more info. # on previous posts