SLP Shotgun Muffler/Resonator

crow_48032

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to have a Firebird Formula and I had the SLP Loudmouth Catback 1 exhaust. It was the loudest, most mean sounding exhaust I've ever heard in my life. Has anyone bought the shotgun resonators from the loudmouth exhaust and installed it on their Viper?

I really wish SLP made a complete stainless steel exhaust for the viper but it looks like I'll just have to deal with welding in the shotgun mufflers to the stock pipes.

Unless I can find someone to custom fabricate a stainless steel exhaust with the shotgun resonators.

Anyone have any experience with custom fabricated exhausts?

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was kinda wondering about this myself. There is a really experienced exhaust guy close to me, and he said he could fabricate a cat back system for around $800. I've been a little timid to give him the go ahead though.

OP
OP
C

crow_48032

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was kinda wondering about this myself. There is a really experienced exhaust guy close to me, and he said he could fabricate a cat back system for around $800. I've been a little timid to give him the go ahead though.

Ya, I'm really happy with the quality of sound that the SLP products offer. I just wish they made Viper Cat-Backs so at this point I'm looking for one to be custom fabricated with with SLP shotgun resonators somewhere down the line

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery