So when's the SVS vs DLM vs Heffner competition??

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: So when\'s the SVS vs DLM vs Heffner competition??

The only way any Viper is going to beat or be competitve with SVS is using an automatic trans. The six speed loses boost on each shift and human error like missing a shift will happen. This competition is all crap because there is no common ground, the one with the most money and horsepower will win. This will never show who builds the fastest and best all around street car which is why we love our VIPERS.

Ron, I just got a line on someone who has the bell housing and adaptor plate for the powerglide to drop right into the Viper with a simple notching of the trans tunnel. One of these just might find their way into my car in the near future.........Who knows, Heffner turbos + AEM + Powerglide might = some bad a$$ times at the strip....... :headbang:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seems like the Heffner are more willing to step up.

Step up to what? I only recall seeing Roe and DLM cars at drag racing events. The others are only in private track conditions. Lets see some competition with the owner driving.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Curious, but other than the race between Mike and Paolo, are there any of you out there where there's a DLM and Heffner car in the same city?

I'm scheduled to get my DLM car back mid December, and YellowFever is supposed to get his Heffner car back not too long after that. We know each other and live just a handful of miles away from one another, so no doubt we'll have plenty of races going on (video taped, of course.)

Manny

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My $$$ is on SVS. Sure costs enough.....

Thanks for your vote OutThere! But,

are you sure you know how much it costs? :shocked: I think you and everyone would be very surprised at where our pricing is. I remember seeing some posts that went something like " jeez 60k to start, I cant imagine what it would be when finished" :confused: Our pricing on our website will change to look just like everyone else's......minimal to start, around 20k, and then you can decide where you want to go with it. I'm sure the pricing will be in the same ball park as other Viper tuners. The only difference is SVS systems have a greater R+D history and higher quality tested components. This is proven in our consistent track record and performance over time. :D

I find it interesting that no one knows what pricing really is by looking at any tuners websites. Only the owners and the tuners know the final costs of any system combination. Customers that end up with systems that don't perform like they think they should.....well if your a member of the crypts you don't want to say anything bad about the crypts ;)

Our pricing 3 years ago WAS a little higher because we carried a much greater R+D schedule than any aftermarket Viper tuners. Just like Plasma TV's when they first came out, pricing was excessive. Now pricing has dropped substantially, but there's still Plasma TV's that are much higher quality than others. I guess it all depends on how good of an eye you have. :2tu:

I believe that in general people want the highest quality for the best price that outperforms everything else, with the least amount of time involved. We build highly customized systems and when you compare apples to apples you will find that our apples are very shiny golden apples.

Thinking that you got something cheap and that it will perform like something more expensive, exspecially in racing, is the biggest falsehood I've come across. If you want to win it costs time and money, in any form of competition. That's racing.

The main point is that if you are happy with whatever you get that's what matters. Many owners are quite content with just owning a system that gives them the enjoyment that they are looking for. But when it comes to competition and the guy next to you has spent the money to build his engine and you didn't, you will most likely lose.

I know some people that are going to be very happy with their new shiny golden apples and a few that will be bringing a whole bushel to the track! :usa:

Jr.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not bragging the only one bragging was Gary, unless the turbo is going in your car within a month then why not race me??Once and for all let's settle who has the best supercharger system out there. If not you, how about the 9 sec car?? Hell, I'll run you with your turbos and all. Pump gas for Pump gas let's see what happens :headbang: Btw the only thing I'm scared of in this life is marriage lol :eek: At least we agree on one thing that turbos are the way to go :headbang:

Mike, I think that Gary was just saying that Jason has perfected the art of making the most powerful and quickest supercharged Vipers in the world with the fastest turnaround time and for the best price. You cannot deny that certain other supercharger tuners system prices have dropped as compared to what he charged a few years ago. That's all Gary was saying. Whether Heffner or DLM is better in absolute terms is not that easy too ascertain.

==> I'll put it to you this way...... If Wonder Woman tied us up (individually) with her golden lasso and forced us to tell the truth, we would both tell the truth.. I would say Jason Heffner is better and you would say Doug Levin is better.

Both have great customer service and a great customer following on the internet, both make great power......

The only thing that separates the two would be that Heffner is the only supercharged Viper to run a nine(no N2O) and currently has a twin turbo kit ready to sell for Christmas. Also, I think I have provided Jason Heffner with some gruelling real world tests to show his work can pass the 'Paolo test'.

==> You need to get your car back and show Doug's work can pass the 'Moundir test'

Consider this though, if you are talking about a race to determine the best supercharger system out there, then you have to do better than 9.9 @ 143.76....

I will run you if you get the car back by the time my car is not at Heffner's to get the turbos and if the weather will permit us to do so.

One thing is for sure though, I definitely have more ballz than you because I am NOT afraid of marriage! You would be surprised how the fear of marriage has manifested itself in some of the test subjects at 200+ MPH...... it actually made them think they had to hit their brakes to stay alive! LOL!

Listen, just get your car back, break it in, get some seat time and we will do our thing. :headbang:

[/QUOTE]
lmao this is too funny dude. The marriage thing was a joke, hence the smiley lol. I'm glad you think you have more ballz than me, lmao. As far as running you know I meant some high speed shiat, you know me, I'm no drag racer it's not my thing. Let's get on a closed runway and see who's car get's to 200mph first, that's what I'm talking about. Since when has running a 9 sec pass means you have the best system?? It's funny because everyone used to challenge you to the track, and you claimed it's not your thing, and now that Jason ran a 9sec pass it is now your choice for measuring power :rolleyes: Hell I'm willing to do this if you want, why dont we rent a dyno and run the cars at wot for as long as each car will take. I'm willing to bet my car and belt outlasts yours or any Heffner car on the dyno at wot. You see I'm not bragging Paolo I'm issueing a challenge, and that is the difference. Just remember doing something first and fast does not mean it's best, the Russians once beat us into space, where are they now :eek:

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My $$$ is on SVS. Sure costs enough.....

The only difference is SVS systems have a greater R+D history and higher quality tested components. This is proven in our consistent track record and performance over time. :D

Jr.
Dude,
You mean system, NOT system(S) Your talking about your OWN car!
Try building a car like mine sending it across the country and letting my kid beat on it without having any problems after 30K miles. That's where R&D Pays off!
Your car is damn fast but how long have you had to work on your OWN car :cool: ?
I'm sure if Heffner and Levin had less cars to work on and just their own cars things would be much different.
Anyway keep up the good work your car is a rocket ship :2tu: :)

Max

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Both have great customer service and a great customer following on the internet, both make great power......

The only thing that separates the two would be that Heffner is the only supercharged Viper to run a nine(no N2O) and currently has a twin turbo kit ready to sell for Christmas. Also, I think I have provided Jason Heffner with some gruelling real world tests to show his work can pass the 'Paolo test'.

==> You need to get your car back and show Doug's work can pass the 'Moundir test'

Consider this though, if you are talking about a race to determine the best supercharger system out there, then you have to do better than 9.9 @ 143.76....

I will run you if you get the car back by the time my car is not at Heffner's to get the turbos and if the weather will permit us to do so.

One thing is for sure though, I definitely have more ballz than you because I am NOT afraid of marriage! You would be surprised how the fear of marriage has manifested itself in some of the test subjects at 200+ MPH...... it actually made them think they had to hit their brakes to stay alive! LOL!

Listen, just get your car back, break it in, get some seat time and we will do our thing. :headbang:

[/QUOTE]
lmao this is too funny dude. The marriage thing was a joke, hence the smiley lol. I'm glad you think you have more ballz than me, lmao. As far as running you know I meant some high speed shiat, you know me, I'm no drag racer it's not my thing. Let's get on a closed runway and see who's car get's to 200mph first, that's what I'm talking about. Since when has running a 9 sec pass means you have the best system?? It's funny because everyone used to challenge you to the track, and you claimed it's not your thing, and now that Jason ran a 9sec pass it is now your choice for measuring power :rolleyes: Hell I'm willing to do this if you want, why dont we rent a dyno and run the cars at wot for as long as each car will take. I'm willing to bet my car and belt outlasts yours or any Heffner car on the dyno at wot. You see I'm not bragging Paolo I'm issueing a challenge, and that is the difference. Just remember doing something first and fast does not mean it's best, the Russians once beat us into space, where are they now :eek:

[/QUOTE]

Mike, My whole response to you was geared to show how BOTH Jason Heffner AND Doug Levin have made good power AS WELL AS having a bunch of satisfied customers.

Having said that was an effort to show that you cannot really say whose system is the best due to happy customers..... You wanted to do a RACE to show whose system is better. My "go run a nine" comment was to show you the ridiculous nature of your reason to race me.

You also said, "Doug is so far ahead of the game in the Super Charger business that it's not even funny."

I would like to ask you exactly how that is besides in your mind?

In what measurable way is this possibly true?

1. Who holds the record for the highest RWHP Supercharged Viper for boost only?

Answer: Jason Heffner

2. Who has gone 9.90 @143.76 on boost only?

3. Whose supercharger system has gon 191.8 MPH in the standing mile @ 3,000 FT elevation?

4. Who turns the cars around the quickest for no engine work?

Do I need to go on?

The plain fact of the matter is all the measurable records in Viper supercharging are held by Jason Heffner.

Then you talk about seeing whose car would blow up on the dyno first?

Let me tell you something Mike, You don't know [******].

What empirical data do you have to back up such a ridiculous statement? You are talking out of your ****. I am happy you are behind Doug, but you look like an idiot making such a challenge when YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE YOUR CAR BACK YET.

When were you supposed to get it back initially? End of October? It's past that if you have not noticed.

And as far as your Russians doing it first example is concerned, the USA walked on the moon shortly after the Russsians. I guess it's Doug's move next.....

Mike just remember, your [******] talking just makes it harder for Doug to do his job.

If you talk it up too big, you might never get your car back.

P.S. How long until Clark gets his car back? Wasn't he supposed to get it back BEFORE the LAST VOI? What's up with that?

Just keep talking and I will keep making you look stupid!

I think I am finished with you now. Bite your tongue BOY!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would like to compliment the various representatives of each tuner that have posted on this thread for the generally positive and friendly manner in which you guys have posted. There's a bit of friendly rivallry and smack - and that's all good stuff - but nothing nasty, and I think that shows the maturity and good naturedness of the respective owners - great stuff.

It'd be good to see you guys run each other in a friendly competition - it is doubtful one car would win everything - I think if the events were varied, the results would too as each tuners cars have strengths and weaknesses relative to each other and driver differences would account for more than any power differences.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's the story with Clark and his DLM ride? Perhaps there are reasons why it is taking this long? I am assured of a mid December delivery date by Doug. This was important to me due to some family issues I explained to him. I paid enough up front to get everything he needs so that certain things could be done even before the car got there.

I would have done the same with Heffner had I gone that route (which I nearly did.)

Manny

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes my car was supposed to be done end of oct, and no it's not Doug's fault. I've changed the route we were taking a few times. I opted to wait to some minor upgrades that I think are worth it. My comment about Doug being so far ahead of his competition is true. Let's see should I give away Doug's secrets, nah, I will let my car speak for it self, in the mean time I will keep myself busy talking trash lol. I see you got quite pissed about my dyno challenge. Why not take it and shut me up then??? As far as the challenge racing you, you brought that upon yourself when you first got your car and said it was the next best thing next to sliced bread lol. Now someone has taken your challenge and you are back peddling. Oh we hold the drag record, and dyno record, woohoo :rolleyes: . I wont even share my dyno runs because that's all they are. I rather show up and spank you silly on a high speed pull. The only way you will shut me is if you beat me so come on and bring it :p

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

why dont we rent a dyno and run the cars at wot for as long as each car will take. I'm willing to bet my car and belt outlasts yours or any Heffner car on the dyno at wot. You see I'm not bragging Paolo I'm issueing a challenge, and that is the difference. Just remember doing something first and fast does not mean it's best, the Russians once beat us into space, where are they now :eek:

Mike - I highly recommend you don't do that dyno endurance test. You think you can put a $20,000 (+/-) boosted 1000hp engine at WOT at the redline for hours on end?

If you do I have a bridge to sell you :p . Spend $100,000 and you MIGHT be able to do that ;) But I doubt it.

What keeps these packages alive is the fact they make SO MUCH power they are never stressed for anything more than short periods at a time. Why do you think car manufacturers spend millions developing racing engine programs for engines that have to live in endurance events? Throw in blower belts and boost and you have an endurance scenario that would challenge a big mutli-national company. Get it?

In anycase - why would you want to kill your engine trying to prove a point on a dyno anyway? If it lasted a few minutes longer than Paolo's - what would that prove if both made it past 30 minutes? 20 minutes? 10 minutes?

Truth is the tires would blow - only an engine dyno could do such a test - and the question comes back - why?

Here's a better test. Join Paolo and sign up for the Silverstate Classic - there you'll see if your monster can handle 90 miles of flat out driving without overheating EGT's or throwing a belt. There's just one gorge to slow down for which can be taken at 150mph by a good driver.

Paolo's has already done probably 6,000 miles in a few short months and endured many extended periods of WOT - thats probably the equivalent wear of WOT for others who have done 5 times that many miles. For over 1000hp that is not bad is it?

If yours does better - that's great man....

We all know DLM has produced some very reliable packages, so when you've done some hard out 6000 miles with many extended periods at WOT - why not swap notes with Paolo and then compare maintenance required - including belts replaced or refitted?

Still - it all gets a bit academic though doesn't it ;)

Just enjoy the beast and have fun :2tu:

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Poyo, as usual you don't know $hit about what your talking about. You make digs at everybody else and think you smell like roses....Personaly i think you smell like a rat! Just because your ready to DITCH YOUR HEFFNER supercharger that's your problem.
Oh... here we go... "My sc is just fine but.......(yada yada MORE bull cr@p)"
Mike will have to find another sc car to step up for the challenge, minus the excuses.

Max

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Poyo, as usual you don't know $hit about what your talking about. You make digs at everybody else and think you smell like roses....Personaly i think you smell like a rat! Just because your ready to DITCH YOUR HEFFNER supercharger that's your problem.
Mike will have to find another sc car to step up for the challenge, minus the excuses.

Max

I see my earlier post crossed over just as the climate started to change. I had to laugh when I saw that - everyone was so friendly for a while - guess it couldn't last.

I'm not taking sides - but here's an idea if you got a problem with Paolo - there's still time - why don't YOU go and show Paolo how its done? You seem to think he's all BS - go find out for yourself and tell us how you got on. ;) :2tu:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

nah, Torqie, we all wanna see the "superior Supercharger system" head to head with many different roll ons etc...

I'm curious to what a "Superior System" is compared do a DLM system that's been perfected since the early 90's rather than one that still has growing pains (200 dyno pulls to tune 1 car) that was developed a couple years ago.

Gerald

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

nah, Torqie, we all wanna see the "superior Supercharger system" head to head with many different roll ons etc...

I'm curious to what a "Superior System" is compared do a DLM system that's been perfected since the early 90's rather than one that still has growing pains (200 dyno pulls to tune 1 car) that was developed a couple years ago.

Gerald

:D lol

But to be fair - the challenge was accepted and the planned timing was not a problem - the problem now is that Mikes getting his car later and Paolo had decided to go for a TT upgrade - not because he is not happy with the SC, but he knows the TT will be even better. If they can meet before the car is booked in - it'd be an interesting match up. :2tu: But why would Paolo mess Jason around by trying to reschedule just because Mike is running late?

re 200 dyno pulls to tune a car - :D that was naughty :p Gary loaned his car to Jason for a period for R & D - that was where a lot of development was done, and Gary was right behind the whole project so I'm sure could comment on that better than I. You have to respect an engine that took 200 pulls with different combos and settings though don't you? ;)

Stirrer! :D

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dunno either , they said they needed 200 dyno pulls to tune a S/C setup. Earlier posts a few months ago.

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am not taking sides however from what i have read the two quickest street supercharged Vipers are Heffner's customers. One ran 9.90 the other 10.20, i see so many DLM cars with hugh dyno numbers but where are the times. Doug builds a great car but his customers just cann't drive must be the answer.Moundir get your car back before bragging how fast and how bad it will be, let the car do the talking. Paolo has done alot with his car which as been documented, you want to play do the same. RACE WITH YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH or Doug's reputation which is excellent.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

watabout a ROE car. We must be fair to everyone. :D

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am not taking sides however from what i have read the two quickest street supercharged Vipers are Heffner's customers. One ran 9.90 the other 10.20, i see so many DLM cars with hugh dyno numbers but where are the times. Doug builds a great car but his customers just cann't drive must be the answer.Moundir get your car back before bragging how fast and how bad it will be, let the car do the talking. Paolo has done alot with his car which as been documented, you want to play do the same. RACE WITH YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH or Doug's reputation which is excellent.
Not true, I know a DLM car that ran 10.145 and many others that ran 10.2#?. But i did hear that Poyo's car ran 10.50 @ 138, at the first drag shootout that I know of. Oh yeah..... i forgot... it had a broken trans and the sun was shining in his eyes at the tree.
Ps. here's a pair of sunglasses for you Polo: :cool:

Max

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Max,

It's cool that you are happy with your car, but you are saying stuff and making insinuations about Paolo that is SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

You are saying his tranny WASN'T broken? Are you saying he had problems with his car and sent it back to have the SC pulled out? That is simply not true.

I don't have a DLM or a Heffner car. I've spoken to Doug and to Jason and they are both nice guys - in other words I have no bones to pick with either. But anyone who is going to make an assertion that one is further ahead in R&D than the other ought to back it up with some data. Same if someone is going to downtalk Paolos car - I talk to him fairly regularly and the guy was in love with his Heffner car and sent it back to get the latest and greatest.

Is it any different than any of the guys who post about how they called up Doug and decided to do more to their car? Its no different!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's so hard to understand DLM customers actually driving their cars at the tracK?

Ben tracks his and reports his numbers dialy.
Dr. Roof tracks his car and posts timeslips.
Joseph Dell tracks his car.
I've tracked my ol' Gen1 I used to have
Dan Black had his Level I run by Evan Smith at 10.6 at 136?? And that was a Level I?

Imagine a recent Level II or LEvel III which has a much nastier tq curve than just about any system out there (Roofs 880+rwtq) running by seasoned veterans instead of customers that have NEVER drag raced before in their life. Yes, read between the lines, not a seasoned drag racer that is very experienced, but new drag racers new to the sport and the viper being their first high HP car... I could image 1Tony1 could have driven many Level II's to 9's with seat time.

What's all the rumors about DLM cars not putting up numbers? Low 140's at 10.1 or 10.2 isn't good? E.T. is all about skill. This superior supercharger b.s. all a load of crap and it's sad people will beleive anything they read. Heck, your Heffner cars are old technology DLM dumped approx 5 years ago.... He's so far ahead of you guys it'll make yer head spin... :laugh: Top fed fuel system via split second? phhhhfftt, amongst other Neanderthal methods of crude HP.

Now this AEM is the best thing since sliced bread! Someone else had been using similar software and knock sensing ability for years..And yet you guys have the most superior system.. Thanks, need that laugh..

I want so badly to read about all these Heffner cars killing bikes or video's etc. Where are all the reports after they are delivered and driven at a private testing track? Do they run on the street? We just never hear about them. :confused:

138 mph? Crap Paolo, I'll run ya'.. My car is about 2 years old and OLD DLM technology and I have over 30k miles to boot. I'll run ya ,maybe I'll have a chance.......with me and my old technology

Bring on the bacon...

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need a Same Day(weekend), same driver, running through the list of various performance bencmarks(listed several times here), to seperate the the bench racers from the boys. Coverage by Viper magezine, speed channel, Hot Rod TV, and/or some car magezine(road and track stay home for this one). let the data and reports from one driver speak for the cars and their tuner. Lets get Justin Bell to do the driving ( he did rip a sub 12 sec run in stock SRT!!) and he certianlly knows road courses as well as anyone in the world.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paolo

Make the trip to Texas in December and let's me and you have the roll on for comparison sake. (I am not intending to flame) Just so we can have this issue resolved. After that we can hit the dyno event then the Drag race so 3 items can be brought to closure.

The best thing is at the end of day we can talk about how much fun we had! Not how much badder You are or I am. How about that.

I think Jason and Doug will be there so they can help out with the car's. But if you pull this standing Mile shoot-out I will have to get someone else to Drive. I get scared!!!!

WOuld be alot of Fun!

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys this is such BS ! Why don't we all just meet for beers and Pull out our ***** ?? The guy packing the biggest rod wins !
Take a minute and read how childish this post has become..I never even came across this kind of behavior when I hung out at the Vette forums..Plenty of excellent tuners to choose from , MTI,CARTEK,A&A ,LPE etc..But everybody respected each others choice in Tuners and got along great ...Some cars ran faster some ran slower..But it was all good.

SVS ,DLM and Heffner are all world class tuners..The Viper community is very blessed to have Tuners of this caliber available to us.

It's one thing to all get together in good spirits to have some fun at the track but once it gets to this level of bickering we really loose the sense of commarodity amongst the Viper Brotherhood.

After all were only talking a few tenths of a second here.

Now can we get a group hug and all cut back on the Testosterone shots ;)

Breath in ....Breath out ..Now everybody please assume the Prey Mantis stance ..Hold..Now release. :D

:2tu:

Jeff

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can I pick mine offa the floor yet? LOL!!!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

why dont we rent a dyno and run the cars at wot for as long as each car will take. I'm willing to bet my car and belt outlasts yours or any Heffner car on the dyno at wot. You see I'm not bragging Paolo I'm issueing a challenge, and that is the difference. Just remember doing something first and fast does not mean it's best, the Russians once beat us into space, where are they now :eek:

Mike - I highly recommend you don't do that dyno endurance test. You think you can put a $20,000 (+/-) boosted 1000hp engine at WOT at the redline for hours on end?

If you do I have a bridge to sell you :p . Spend $100,000 and you MIGHT be able to do that ;) But I doubt it.

What keeps these packages alive is the fact they make SO MUCH power they are never stressed for anything more than short periods at a time. Why do you think car manufacturers spend millions developing racing engine programs for engines that have to live in endurance events? Throw in blower belts and boost and you have an endurance scenario that would challenge a big mutli-national company. Get it?

In anycase - why would you want to kill your engine trying to prove a point on a dyno anyway? If it lasted a few minutes longer than Paolo's - what would that prove if both made it past 30 minutes? 20 minutes? 10 minutes?

Truth is the tires would blow - only an engine dyno could do such a test - and the question comes back - why?

Here's a better test. Join Paolo and sign up for the Silverstate Classic - there you'll see if your monster can handle 90 miles of flat out driving without overheating EGT's or throwing a belt. There's just one gorge to slow down for which can be taken at 150mph by a good driver.

Paolo's has already done probably 6,000 miles in a few short months and endured many extended periods of WOT - thats probably the equivalent wear of WOT for others who have done 5 times that many miles. For over 1000hp that is not bad is it?

If yours does better - that's great man....

We all know DLM has produced some very reliable packages, so when you've done some hard out 6000 miles with many extended periods at WOT - why not swap notes with Paolo and then compare maintenance required - including belts replaced or refitted?

Still - it all gets a bit academic though doesn't it ;)

Just enjoy the beast and have fun :2tu:

Torquemonster, you see Mike is just a trash talker without the knowledge of exactly what he is talking about.

Until he gets his car back his words are just a premature *********** of speculation.

I back down from nobody. But I am done with him. If his car is ready, we'll race.

I got spanked by Jr and his powerglide TT land speed machine. ==> He beat me with a better car. Period. There is no shame in that. I was happy to go 191.8 MPH in the standing mile when Jr. went 200.04 MPH in Nebraska. 191.8 seems close, but its still 8 MPH. We had our little disagreement, but there's no disputing which is the faster, more powerful car.

I am going to the Heffner Twin Turbo System because it is more what I want for big time F'ing power in the long run. I can see it making 1100 RWHP and 1200-1250 RWTQ. Can you do that with a blower car and have the belt last?==> and I do not want to hear about a certain DLM Customer's supposed cog belt 26 PSI run for which there has never been shown a dyno sheet documenting the power either!

If around 800 RWHP is all those guys want, it is good for them they are amused by such power levels. It is good for their safety, wallets and marriages!

Good for them.

I think Max really has a problem. He is old enough to have a son who can flog his car, yet childish enough to call me names like poyo or whatever he said. You can see how much attention I have paid to his remarks......

All these guys can do is sit around and call each other and decide who is going to say what to whom.

I appreciate you trying to point out some rational facts to the DLM girls, but they just do not get it! And you know what? They never will because they are in this for their own game! Absolute facts that do not help their perception of reality simply do not exist.

The fact of the matter is that Jason Heffner has dominated Doug Levin in every measureable aspect of supercharged Viper performance PERIOD!

1. Highest RWHP blower only.
2. 1st supercharged Viper in the nines.
3. The only Forced induction Viper in the nines on boost only ever!
4. Quickest ET: 9.90 @ 143.76.(Doug is a great 1/4 miler{certainly a much better 1/4 mile driver than any of his customers} as well but has not gone nines in one of his own supercharged Viper creations)
5. Fastest Standing mile for a supercharged Viper 191.8 MPH @ 3,000 Ft on 9 PSI.
6. Only Supercharged Viper to compete in a magazine shootout.
7. Highest RWHP (850 RWHP through full factory catalytic converters) ever recorded by Sport Compact Car Magazine.
8. Having customer to take his car to 200+ MPH more times than all the DLM WANKERS giving me sh!te on this post put together one of which does not even have his car back yet!
9. Has a DLM car ever had the belt stay on for a standing mile or two or three?
10. How about keeping a belt on the car at 200 MPH? Has a DLM car done that yet? How many times with the same belt?

==> I heard from somebody here on the board that a certain guy with non Heffner car had to have the belt changed by its tuner at the V-10 nationals after every 2 or so runs. What's up with that?

Torquemonster, you see those guys will not even respond to these facts, they will just shoot their little flames my way in an effort to B.S. people on this board into thinking I am so bad.

What they do not know is that my skin is flame RETARDant. Those of little minds will not get any more responses out of me for their B.S.

I am done now. Except to write Dr Roof a cordial response because he is a nice guy.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Max

I see my earlier post crossed over just as the climate started to change. I had to laugh when I saw that - everyone was so friendly for a while - guess it couldn't last.

I'm not taking sides - but here's an idea if you got a problem with Paolo - there's still time - why don't YOU go and show Paolo how its done? You seem to think he's all BS - go find out for yourself and tell us how you got on. ;) :2tu:

Torquemonster, you cannot show anybody how it's done when you spend most of your time hanging out by the kotex machine in the ladies room! Maybe everything smells like a rat because he is used to smelling fish!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paolo

Make the trip to Texas in December and let's me and you have the roll on for comparison sake. (I am not intending to flame) Just so we can have this issue resolved. After that we can hit the dyno event then the Drag race so 3 items can be brought to closure.

The best thing is at the end of day we can talk about how much fun we had! Not how much badder You are or I am. How about that.

I think Jason and Doug will be there so they can help out with the car's. But if you pull this standing Mile shoot-out I will have to get someone else to Drive. I get scared!!!!

WOuld be alot of Fun!

David, I would love to make the trip and am doing my best to do so.

Our cars are probably fairly evenly matched from the roll, I think you would pull me slightly on the bottom end and I would most likely pull you on the upper end of the gear.

If I make it, I will do the roll on with you for sure.

Take care and go run a nine! Paolo