So when's the SVS vs DLM vs Heffner competition??

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: So when\'s the SVS vs DLM vs Heffner competition??

Damn all you guys are getting down right nasty... Why can't we let the tuners do the talking just once without any of the BS

Adam

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paolo, when you said your car got up to 270 degrees i was going to suggest you check your head gaskets. Detonation will lift the heads and make you overheat.

Your friend Maxie

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SVS will run the rest off the track. hands down. Especially when it comes to longevity.

Jr your PR skills have improved 200%. As soon as I save up another $55k We will be doing stage III.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paolo, when you said your car got up to 270 degrees i was going to suggest you check your head gaskets. Detonation will lift the heads and make you overheat.

Your friend Maxie

Max, why didn't you tell me that back then? You should really speak up if you have anything of importance to say.(Most of the time It would probably be better if you just kept your mouth shut)

I suggest you do a continuous burnout in 90 degree heat until your rear tires delaminate, get to 270 degrees and then not be able to drive the car to cool it down becaust the rear tires will not roll freely in the wheel wells.

What do you think would happen to your "copper" head gaskets after that?

I am sure the people reading this thread can only imagine.........

Jason Heffner uses the factory Viper head gaskets because he does not need to use the copper "extend the margin for error in case you have detonation" head gaskets. You DLM guys seem so worried about detonation...... I wonder why. I do not need to worry about such things.

Seriously though, you should seek some serious psychiatric help being a man in 40's or 50's with a son old enough to flog his Viper for him being such a child on a public forum. Get a life and go DRIVE your car! As soon as I get the trans back in my car I will be DRIVING mine.

P.S. How many of your little friends will you consult with to write me an intelligent response? I think you should all get Nextel with nationwide direct connect. That way you can all back each other up or watch each other's backs or whatever you call what you all do.......

P.S. I hope your sinuses clear up really soon!

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Max, why didn't you tell me that back then? You should really speak up if you have anything of importance to say.(Most of the time It would probably be better if you just kept your mouth shut)

I suggest you do a continuous burnout in 90 degree heat until your rear tires delaminate, get to 270 degrees and then not be able to drive the car to cool it down becaust the rear tires will not roll freely in the wheel wells.

What do you think would happen to your "copper" head gaskets after that?

I am sure the people reading this thread can only imagine.........

Jason Heffner uses the factory Viper head gaskets because he does not need to use the copper "extend the margin for error in case you have detonation" head gaskets. You DLM guys seem so worried about detonation...... I wonder why. I do not need to worry about such things.

Seriously though, you should seek some serious psychiatric help being a man in 40's or 50's with a son old enough to flog his Viper for him being such a child on a public forum. Get a life and go DRIVE your car! As soon as I get the trans back in my car I will be DRIVING mine.

P.S. How many of your little friends will you consult with to write me an intelligent response? I think you should all get Nextel with nationwide direct connect. That way you can all back each other up or watch each other's backs or whatever you call what you all do.......

P.S. I hope your sinuses clear up really soon!
Paolo,
Your smear campaign against DLM is invalid and tasteless. You have NO idea what you are talking about and your lack of knowledge about DLM products is most evident. You are supportive of Jason Heffner and that SHOULD be the case if you are pleased with Jason's results in your car. But, I suggest you support your tuner WITHOUT trying to belittle others to make your point -- I find it to be a poor effort (and an insecure one) to gain acceptance among the Viper community.

I've been a long standing customer of Doug Levin and will tell you I don't need to attack Jason Heffner or his customers to show you how delighted I am with my DLM car. Doug Levin overbuilds his car's and this is the reason I've had my car running strong for over 3 years without any serious problems. Doug Levin's product, support and outstanding reputation has won my business for years to come.

Cheers,
Chuck B.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paolo,
Your smear campaign against DLM is invalid and tasteless. You have NO idea what you are talking about and your lack of knowledge about DLM products is most evident.

Cheers,
Chuck B.

So, Chuck, when you posted the following a few weeks ago, you were not trying to smear and you were showing a knowledge of Heffner products?:

Quote from Chuck B 98 GTS:

I was told that Gary A has nitrous on his car by one of Heffner's customers. I don't know and can't say he used it to run what he claims? I was also told that Paolo is injecting something in his s/c motor, NOT nitrous though.

Whether you believed it to be true or not, it was second hand information (that is totally false). Let's just stick to facts, ok?

---------------
2000 Black/Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second Supercharged Viper!

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Qoute from Gary A:
Whether you believed it to be true or not, it was second hand information (that is totally false). Let's just stick to facts, ok?
Gary,
Your asking me if my response at that time was a smear tactic? Simply put, NO.
You took a quotation from ANOTHER thread and pulled it out of context and are attempting to make words into something they are not. If my statement is untrue then leave it at that. However, I do recall many inconsistencies in your postings. Do I need to go back and research the archives to examine your credibility?

Cheers,
Chuck B.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your smear campaign against DLM is invalid and tasteless. You have NO idea what you are talking about and your lack of knowledge about DLM products is most evident. You are supportive of Jason Heffner and that SHOULD be the case if you are pleased with Jason's results in your car. But, I suggest you support your tuner WITHOUT trying to belittle others to make your point -- I find it to be a poor effort (and an insecure one) to gain acceptance among the Viper community.

I've been a long standing customer of Doug Levin and will tell you I don't need to attack Jason Heffner or his customers to show you how delighted I am with my DLM car. Doug Levin overbuilds his car's and this is the reason I've had my car running strong for over 3 years without any serious problems. Doug Levin's product, support and outstanding reputation has won my business for years to come.

Cheers,
Chuck B.

[/QUOTE]

Chuck, If you think I am doing anything other than defending myself from smearing of my name by the DLM guys, then you quite possibly have taken the last few posts out of context.

Max started with insinuating:

1. I was backing down from Mike.
2. My car has detonated.
3. That there is something wrong with my supercharger kit and that's why I am going to turbos.
4. That my trans was not broken and messed up.
5. That I was making excuses about not going faster in the 1/4.

Now let's take Gerald, he says,

"I'm curious to what a "Superior System" is compared do a DLM system that's been perfected since the early 90's rather than one that still has growing pains (200 dyno pulls to tune 1 car) that was developed a couple years ago.

==>Gerald is insinuating it takes Jason Heffner 200 Dyno pulls to tune a car. when it was just stated that Gary's car had over 200 dyno pulls on it throughout all the supercharger development Jason Heffner has done.

This superior supercharger b.s. all a load of crap and it's sad people will beleive anything they read. Heck, your Heffner cars are old technology DLM dumped approx 5 years ago.... He's so far ahead of you guys it'll make yer head spin... Top fed fuel system via split second? phhhhfftt, amongst other Neanderthal methods of crude HP"

==> Chuck if this is not a smear, I do not know what is!

This thread started out with someone asking who would go the fastest, SVS, DLM or Heffner.I stated Turbos are the way to go for ultimate power like the SVS car.

1. Doug does not have a turbo system ready for release yet.
2.The DLM guys feel threatened especially when Gary makes a stirring remark about everybody trying to keep up with Jason Heffner.
3. I am initially diplomatically saying it is impossible to quantify which system is better but the DLM guys are insisting DLM is SO FAR ahead of the supercharger game it is not even funny.
4. I ask how measurably and point out some well known facts of the records Jason Heffner holds in the Viper supercharger tuning/building/racing business which are the following:

1. Highest RWHP blower only.
2. 1st supercharged Viper in the nines.
3. The only Forced induction Viper in the nines on boost only ever!
4. Quickest ET: 9.90 @ 143.76.(Doug is a great 1/4 miler{certainly a much better 1/4 mile driver than any of his customers} as well but has not gone nines in one of his own supercharged Viper creations)
5. Fastest Standing mile for a supercharged Viper 191.8 MPH @ 3,000 Ft on 9 PSI.
6. Only Supercharged Viper to compete in a magazine shootout.
7. Highest RWHP (850 RWHP through full factory catalytic converters) ever recorded by Sport Compact Car Magazine.
8. Having customer to take his car to 200+ MPH more times than all the DLM WANKERS giving me sh!te on this post put together one of which does not even have his car back yet!
9. Has a DLM car ever had the belt stay on for a standing mile or two or three?
10. How about keeping a belt on the car at 200 MPH? Has a DLM car done that yet? How many times with the same belt?

Mike wants to race to prove "Which system is better"

I responded that if a race is what he thinks will prove which system is better that he should try beating a 9.90 @143.76 MPH.

Then all of a sudden I am accused of hiding behind the "Heffner stats" and not wanting to race.

So I let a few guys have what's coming to them and have laid down the empirical facts of the Heffner records when it comes to supercharging, and the DLM guys continue to twist things around because they have nowhere to go in the scheme of this post and no facts to back up what they are saying.

==> And here we are!

Chuck, I suggest you take a look at the entire post and I am sure you will see exactly what I am talking about.

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheers,
Chuck B.

Chuck, If you think I am doing anything other than defending myself from smearing of my name by the DLM guys, then you quite possibly have taken the last few posts out of context.

Max started with insinuating:

1. I was backing down from Mike.
2. My car has detonated.
3. That there is something wrong with my supercharger kit and that's why I am going to turbos.
4. That my trans was not broken and messed up.
5. That I was making excuses about not going faster in the 1/4.

Now let's take Gerald, he says,

"I'm curious to what a "Superior System" is compared do a DLM system that's been perfected since the early 90's rather than one that still has growing pains (200 dyno pulls to tune 1 car) that was developed a couple years ago.

==>Gerald is insinuating it takes Jason Heffner 200 Dyno pulls to tune a car. when it was just stated that Gary's car had over 200 dyno pulls on it throughout all the supercharger development Jason Heffner has done.

This superior supercharger b.s. all a load of crap and it's sad people will beleive anything they read. Heck, your Heffner cars are old technology DLM dumped approx 5 years ago.... He's so far ahead of you guys it'll make yer head spin... Top fed fuel system via split second? phhhhfftt, amongst other Neanderthal methods of crude HP"

==> Chuck if this is not a smear, I do not know what is!

This thread started out with someone asking who would go the fastest, SVS, DLM or Heffner.I stated Turbos are the way to go for ultimate power like the SVS car.

1. Doug does not have a turbo system ready for release yet.
2.The DLM guys feel threatened especially when Gary makes a stirring remark about everybody trying to keep up with Jason Heffner.
3. I am initially diplomatically saying it is impossible to quantify which system is better but the DLM guys are insisting DLM is SO FAR ahead of the supercharger game it is not even funny.
4. I ask how measurably and point out some well known facts of the records Jason Heffner holds in the Viper supercharger tuning/building/racing business which are the following:

2. 1st supercharged Viper in the nines.
3. The only Forced induction Viper in the nines on boost only ever!
4. Quickest ET: 9.90 @ 143.76.(Doug is a great 1/4 miler{certainly a much better 1/4 mile driver than any of his customers} as well but has not gone nines in one of his own supercharged Viper creations)
5. Fastest Standing mile for a supercharged Viper 191.8 MPH @ 3,000 Ft on 9 PSI.
6. Only Supercharged Viper to compete in a magazine shootout.
7. Highest RWHP (850 RWHP through full factory catalytic converters) ever recorded by Sport Compact Car Magazine.
8. Having customer to take his car to 200+ MPH more times than all the DLM WANKERS giving me sh!te on this post put together one of which does not even have his car back yet!
10. How about keeping a belt on the car at 200 MPH? Has a DLM car done that yet? How many times with the same belt?

Mike wants to race to prove "Which system is better"

I responded that if a race is what he thinks will prove which system is better that he should try beating a 9.90 @143.76 MPH.

Then all of a sudden I am accused of hiding behind the "Heffner stats" and not wanting to race.

So I let a few guys have what's coming to them and have laid down the empirical facts of the Heffner records when it comes to supercharging, and the DLM guys continue to twist things around because they have nowhere to go in the scheme of this post and no facts to back up what they are saying.

==> And here we are!

Chuck, I suggest you take a look at the entire post and I am sure you will see exactly what I am talking about.

[/QUOTE]Paolo,
I've read the entire thread and stayed out of it as long as possible. You and Gary A. are BOTH instigators. You want others and myself to believe you were just here for the ride? Anything derogatory posted by others was AFTER the fact.

Paolo, unlike you I didn't have to write an essay to make my point.

Cheers,
Chuck

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paolo, you're the biggest f'ing baby I've ever encountered online. It's no wonder problems follow you around where ever you go. One after the other, line them up and knock them down.. What a joke. But nothing's your fault eh?

Let me break this up in "Paylo" baby talk if I may...

So , STILL, your obviously STILL trying to prove you have a superior supercharger system. By stating your reasons and you were kind enough to number them and take them time.. We all on viperclub.org really appreciate your fine attention to detail in pointing this out..

If I may...
1.Doug does not have a turbo system ready for release yet.
*** Doug has had a TT in the works for a loooong time, he's the type of person who makes sure it gets ample miles and abuse before it's released. Not letting a 1st time customer be a gineau pig. Kind of like releasing SC systems that overheat, right?
***We dont' feel threatened, quite the contrary, it's you who is buy your long winded threads trying to convince everyone that you've got a super duper superior supercharger system.
**diplomatically arrogant

wohoo!, peak hp, horrible TQ curve, systems are 200rwhp behind other similarly packages at the same RPM
2. 1st supercharged Viper in the nines,
** cograts, a real drag racer ran his car in nice northern air at a friendly track where 11.6' on STOCK vipers are possible
3. The only Forced induction Viper in the nines on boost only ever! see above
4. Quickest ET: 9.90 @ 143.76.(Doug is a great 1/4 miler{certainly a much better 1/4 mile driver than any of his customers} as well but has not gone nines in one of his own supercharged Viper creations) See above
5. Fastest Standing mile for a supercharged Viper 191.8 MPH @ 3,000 Ft on 9 PSI,
**only S/C viper to run a mile
6. Only Supercharged Viper to compete in a magazine shootout,
**Good job, I heard there were even Civics in that competition, how did you fair?
7. Highest RWHP (850 RWHP through full factory catalytic converters) ever recorded by Sport Compact Car Magazine.,
** lower TQ curve and way lower under the curve which has to do with tuning and not just spinning a blower up for bragging rights..
**Spoken from a true ****** with small bullocks
**What a cornholio, I've had belts stay on for 20,000 miles Paolo. How about you? I've had my car tuned in 2 dyno pulls,how about you? There are DLM cars with the same belt on made years ago..S/C will throw belts. You have no idea what your talking about since your car has minimal miles on it as all the othe cars do. Kind of like a 7 year old calling his father stupid.

Do you see me or anyone else numbering why or if we would even state DLM has a superior system? Read back Paolo, you're the only one doing that. Man up and plug the pie hole.

I'm not trying to say my car is superior than anyone elses, it's just when small man complex wankers like yourself get online whining like a little catholic school girl is when I jump in... The school bell rang, time for Ethics 101 paylo.

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

After reading all of your posts, I personally favor Yellow Fever's idea of all of us meeting for beers and seeing who has the, uh, best "equipment". That way, I know I'll win. :D :2tu: :headbang:

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's funny we have two of the best viper tuners in HEFFNER AND DLM but their customers keep putting them on the spot. I would have no problem using either tuner or some others. The horsepower war brings out the worst in the car owner not the tuners. You never see Jason or Doug on this board bad mouthing each other and i assume they talk to each other, maybe the customers could take a page out of the tuners book. Competition is good because it push us to higher levels but lets keep it civil and thank the tuners for a job well done as oppose to throwing mud.

OP
OP
O

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I should be given free VCA membership for life for starting all the cool threads...

I think you guys should split into your respective camps; determine the best DLM car, Heff Car; SVS car (good point about the auto trans though. I vote they have to field a 6 sp or watch from the stands); and a Roe car; and whoever else wants to step-up... quit the endless Internet Pu**y smack crap and get IT ON already!!! Make it an annual event and crown a Champion Viper Tuner or something. 1st annual Modified Snake SmackDown! Get the tuners some PR and a write up in Viper Mag and we'll see a 1,500 HP street Viper before you know it!

Perhaps we can even org some "friendly" wagering on the out come??? I'd put $1,000 on Gerald to beat down Paolo during and after there own race!

But try to chill with the personal stuff. This is supposed to be FUN (reading this thread sure is). This is why we are slaves to these cars!! We have this common passion, with different ideas about what is what but it's all in fun and sport. Be serious but be cool. (sad day when I'm a peace-maker).

PS I don't have a SC yet but I would win the long-rod comp easy!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I should be given free VCA membership for life for starting all the cool threads...

I think you guys should split into your respective camps; determine the best DLM car, Heff Car; SVS car (good point about the auto trans though. I vote they have to field a 6 sp or watch from the stands); and a Roe car; and whoever else wants to step-up... quit the endless Internet Pu**y smack crap and get IT ON already!!! Make it an annual event and crown a Champion Viper Tuner or something. 1st annual Modified Snake SmackDown! Get the tuners some PR and a write up in Viper Mag and we'll see a 1,500 HP street Viper before you know it!

Perhaps we can even org some "friendly" wagering on the out come??? I'd put $1,000 on Gerald to beat down Paolo during and after there own race!

But try to chill with the personal stuff. This is supposed to be FUN (reading this thread sure is). This is why we are slaves to these cars!! We have this common passion, with different ideas about what is what but it's all in fun and sport. Be serious but be cool. (sad day when I'm a peace-maker).

PS I don't have a SC yet but I would win the long-rod comp easy!

You know what, I actually like this idea. It would be cool if it could be done in Las Vegas or some place that has massive appeal in terms of being able to do stuff before and after the event as well. Plenty of hotels and fun, lots of racing (different events) and so on. I'd be willing to have my company co-sponsor part of this thing if we can get others involved.

-Manny

OP
OP
O

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vegas - Great idea.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man all this smack has gotten me excited, where the hell are my hoes :D Finally some life in this forum, thanx outthere lol :2tu: The first one to get a beat down when my car is done is Gerald, sorry dude, I have to revenge my ass whiping that you handed me when I was up there lol.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vegas - Great idea.

There is already a track date set in San Antonio on Dec. 7 with a dyno day on Dec. 6. Time for all the keyboard racers to come out and play.

Looks like there are at least 10 Vipers already committed that will lay the smack on the track to all the "fast" SC cars posted in this thread.

MHQC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this thread has the makings of VIPAIR part 2. Where the hell are the boys from the VIPAIR thread? lol! :headbang: :2tu:

And where is that bloody "popcorn" icon? :D

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this thread has the makings of VIPAIR part 2. Where the hell are the boys from the VIPAIR thread? lol! :headbang: :2tu:

And where is that bloody "popcorn" icon? :D
:2tu: ah shut up!

Just kidding!!!!
Max

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was just thinking.. a way of evening out what's on various engines/tuner cars with out a lot of rules,teardowns, whining etc. is to have a rule that it's the average ET of 3 runs (or something like that) that counts as your number.

Don't the car and bike mags do that sometimes?

Instead of 1 lucky run being enough to claim some sort of title, a truer test of a car in this type of class would be to see if it can lay down a great ET 3 times during the day.

I'm not familiar with current standards in the major drag sanctioning bodies, but it used to be you had to back up your new record within 10% or something on the same day and track to have it be on the books..

Kind of like a two way run at Bonneville..

Seems like the heads up racing in the s/c classes could then begin!

I might even make the trip down from MI Dec 7 to check it out if the weather TX looks good!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yeah baby...

Gerald

"un-superior supercharger technology"

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vegas = Fast Car's , Boooze and ********.

Three of my Favorite things.

Sign me up Manny ;)

:headbang:

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

.........So , STILL, your obviously STILL trying to prove you have a superior supercharger system. By stating your reasons and you were kind enough to number them and take them time.. We all on viperclub.org really appreciate your fine attention to detail in pointing this out..........

[/QUOTE]

Gerald, you have STILL obviously missed the whole point here.

1. Mike wanted to RACE to PROVE which system is Superior.
2. Mike and several others made the remark that Doug is way ahead of the supercharging game, it's not even funny....

I asked for factual, concrete reasons why you all felt that way.==> You guys came up with some "not divulging Doug's secrets b.s."

I pointed out some concrete facts of how Jason Heffner has some of the most important and measureable records which prove the power, reliability and quality of his systems. With this in mind, I asked the question how could you say Doug is so far ahead it's not even funny?

I think this is a legitimate question. Have the DLM guys answered this question?

No.

Then I get certain DLM customers(not Mike who I was talking smack with) calling me names and accusing me and my car of a bunch of untrue things. Both of these guys have not ever driven their supercharged Vipers down the dragstrip on slicks ever to my knowledge.

Again I ask for some simple answers and then they spin some more CRAP avoiding answering the questions once again!

I guess they are afraid to answer my simple questions.

Then Gerald comes back with the post above, abbreviated for the people who have to read this, and responds to my Heffner records:

"wohoo!, peak hp, horrible TQ curve, systems are 200rwhp behind other similarly packages at the same RPM"

To anybody doubting me, my dyno sheet is posted here in the photo gallery(.org)

Hmm... My car makes 800+ RWTQ from 4100-5800 RPM and 630 RWHP @ 4100 RPM and 887.7 RWHP @ 5700 RPM.

I did not know other 'similarly packages'(whatever that means) make 830 RWHP @ 4100 RPM. Could you please show me which ones you mean?

Do you even know the meaning of Hp and TQ multiplication through the gears and what RPM you end up at by shifting @ 5800-5900 RPM?

The answer is you never go below 4000 RPM for the 1-2 shift and never below 4300 RPM from there on out.

I do not know about anybody else here, but where I use my power going through the gears is 4,000-6,000 RPM.

This would be the power curve of choice for anybody out there wanting to maximize the HP and TQ multiplication through the gears.

Then Gerald responds to the question of how many DLM cars have gone 200+ MPH and had the belt stay on with this:

"I've had belts stay on for 20,000 miles Paolo."==> I really do not see the answer to my question here, does anybody else?

Forget about how I think you drive your car and just answer the question if you do not mind.

Gerald said, "Do you see me or anyone else numbering why or if we would even state DLM has a superior system? Read back Paolo, you're the only one doing that. Man up and plug the pie hole."

Nice! No Gerald, I see you guys saying Doug is way ahead of the game without giving any concrete reasons to support your statements.

Whether you like my numbering scheme or not, I have at least given empirical data to prove Doug IS NOT way ahead of the supercharger game from where I am sitting.==> What data do you have that he is? I would love hear, "The World According to Gerald"

Come on! Let's hear it!

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's the story with Clark and his DLM ride? Perhaps there are reasons why it is taking this long?
Manny

First off...I want to thank you guys for your sincere concerns about my car and its current status. Your statements were appreciated even though rather misplaced. Nobody but a select few have ever pm'd me to ask me what is up with the car. Doug and I have spoken a lot over the last few months and we both decided that the car needed something "special" that others may not currently have. Whether it was for street-friendly driving or 1/4 mile attacks...he and I both know that when the car is finished...it will be what I want...built like Doug would build his own. I chose DLM because I liked Doug and his reputation proceeded him and I would do it again. Both Levin and Heffner build awesome cars...and their desire to "upgrade" each install is what makes them special. They never seem satisfied with the status quo.
You guys take a deep breath and relax. It doesn't get any better than this.

CStegall

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For those that are interested in watching the races in Texas.If you are coming from along distance and do not want to race..... airfares are cheap now $ 69- $99 to Texas ....fly down watch races and fly back.

There will be some SERIOUS drag racing happen in Texas Dec 7.....Treat yourself to an early Christmas present!!!

See who goes home with their tail between legs and crying.
Supercharger racing will be fast and furious!!!

Cudaman :usa:

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Both Levin and Heffner build awesome cars...and their desire to "upgrade" each install is what makes them special. They never seem satisfied with the status quo.
You guys take a deep breath and relax. It doesn't get any better than this.

CStegall

The response of a consumate gentleman! Here here, couldn't agree more :2tu:

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Weren't some of these tuners at VOI two years ago? Who won the quarter mile races that year for supercharged cars?

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Weren't some of these tuners at VOI two years ago? Who won the quarter mile races that year for supercharged cars?
I don't remember any Heffner cars there, although I could be wrong. There were many DLM cars there. Very fast ones too :2tu:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ME and Gary was still in the finals and I believe a NOS car in THe mod 2 class. Gary's car and mine was set to go in the next round but rained out. Bummer. We were both running good 10.6 -10.7.

All I have to say is Dec 7th will be a bigger shoot-out than many imagine!!! don't want to miss this one.

RSI has some new Supercharged systems that will be competing as well.

Maybe we should have a blower car shoot-out class. what do you think. Need at least 10 blower car entries.