So who is going to VOI?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the guys from here who are going or planning on going, I would very much like to fly into NY and make the road trip together with those who are driving/trailering, the sheer adventure and stories :D....

Last time with VOI 10 it didn't exactly work out however this time the financials are in place. Would like to do some sightseeing while in NY and booking a hotel does not directly appeal to me, staying with someone to experience life in the U.S. does, in exchange for an appropriate sum of course and maybe chores like washing/cleaning the Viper (I do this for a living with the taxi vehicles at work for 3 years now and ours are cleaner and shinier than the competition in the direct area).
If we could also share the hotel room to keep cost down that would be awesome, just please let me know A.S.A.P. before vacancy runs out.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude..... It's a LONG way from NY... at least a 3 - 12 hour days drive time out to Utah.. and the same back!

I may do the drive from Wash DC. area because I freakin' love roadtrips!...... I'm with you! Sounds like a fun drive. Good luck finding a partner!!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
ITV,

Just an FYI, before you drop alot of coin on flights and whatnot, there is a thread in the VOI 11 section on who is invited to attend.

Pardon my intrusion in the Connecticut form:)

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.... just because we still haven't really confirmed anything on leaving or staying in Afghanistan :eater: ?

ITV,

Just an FYI, before you drop alot of coin on flights and whatnot, there is a thread in the VOI 11 section on who is invited to attend.

Pardon my intrusion in the Connecticut form:)

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, you mean I don't have to pilfer anything from VOI 11 for you? :D I'm not sure yet, it's a long way from here and I haven't worked out how to make it happen yet. Will let you know if and when I do.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a bit of luck you don't, at least I sure as heck hope you don't have to :D! If it were me I'd slap on one of those black front bras for the bumper plus front part of the hood and clean regularly along the way.
Oh the vision of several Viper caravans melting into one HUGE Snake Slither along the way :headbang:....

Hey, you mean I don't have to pilfer anything from VOI 11 for you? :D I'm not sure yet, it's a long way from here and I haven't worked out how to make it happen yet. Will let you know if and when I do.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel at VOI 11 in Salt Lake City is reserved, just waiting for pre-registration to open up. I'm trailering and will post my route and hotels on the forum when I've decided on them.

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here already, looking forward to meeting everyone at the VOI 11.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>I'm here already, looking forward to meeting everyone at the VOI 11.<<<

Oh, please wait for us! It's only +5.5. months to go :D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'ya! :2tu:

SLC is one of the places I missed so far in the US :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics