Some Good News

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got word today that my snake is in frame!

So how long before I get it? Last I read the SRT hood and stryker wheels were on back order for the GTS.

Who do I contact for the Lloyds mats?

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is a 2014.

I hope to have it for the SE VOI should be a great time.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The popularity of the Sidewinder wheels does seem to boggle the mind. Not sure if the rumor of the wheels being delayed is true, though we know it was a surprise to SRT in 2013. The demand so far exceeded the initial supplier order , that it had to be geared up. Now that the wheel is stand alone, it would not surprise me to see an even greater surge. I know we ordered a bunch of 2014s with them, and few of them have started build.

Capt. Van, your Dealer should be able to watch your progression daily, and keep in mind when it gets to I status , this is the timeframe that Vipers, over the years , stay in longer than any other. Good to hear she is being built and the wait will be worth it.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure on the matte black, I just know there was a brief order phase where no sidewinders were even available for any reason. That tells me there is another demand peak. They are orderable now , so hopefully things are back on track. Is your car a 13 or a 14 ?

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

So how long before I get it? Last I read the SRT hood and stryker wheels were on back order for the GTS.

Congrats on being in FRAME...the process is very variable as to when you'll actually get your car. My highly anticipated STRYKER RED was released to the trucking company over a week ago.....but because they don't have a full load it continues to sit and wait. Hopefully they find another viper or two to fill the truck so they can send them on their way....LUCKY YOU you're in South Florida so any time you get your car you'll be able to enjoy it.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AND now some BAD NEWS... for me.... It will not be my 2013 Viper, cause I isn't getting one....

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND now some BAD NEWS... for me.... It will not be my 2013 Viper, cause I isn't getting one....

Honest to god, Mr or Mrs kartedisease, are you in or used to be in some 80s boy band? No really were you a back up for the backdoor guys or something??

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest to god, Mr or Mrs kartedisease, are you in or used to be in some 80s boy band? No really were you a back up for the backdoor guys or something??

Backdoor Guys....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Because of his disrespectful nature, I've change his forum name to K-Diss. Now we'll get to hear multiple air headed responses from him. Sorry for feeding the troll, I couldn't resist.

Cheers
George

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No, not at all.... wondering why you asked ?? I do not get the connection related to any of my posts...please expand your question better.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backdoor Guys....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Because of his disrespectful nature, I've change his forum name to K-Diss. Now we'll get to hear multiple air headed responses from him. Sorry for feeding the troll, I couldn't resist.

Cheers
George

Georgie Porgie , Funny how you state that I have airheaded responses..... after I previously called you TrackaireHEAD when I replied to your posts..... so innovative you are !!

Copying is the best compliment....

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Capt Crunch, I like your yellow 2013 in your avatar... car looks hot !!!