Some nasty poster sent to me.

G

Gotvenom 08

:shocked: Some thing real nasty arrived today in the mail.Wow talking about mean spirited!!!!!!!!:grumble: Those yellow viper owners sure are sensitive!!!

Just can't imagine who would send such a thing???:dunno:So if any one knows who did this please let me know so I can set them straight about what color viper is the best!!:D It's not like I ever said any thing bad about yellow to get such a negative reaction about my purple viper..Wellllllllllllll at least I don't remember doing that.:smirk:
You must be registered for see images attach

And more than likely the girls had to be bribed into standing next to these gawd awful colored vipers.You can tell they all had a fake smile on there face too!!!:rolaugh::eater:

I bet if I had my purple viper there, they would be ******* and having a real smile on there face when standing next to my car!:D

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mean spirited????? Someone sent you a picture of four (count 'em, FOUR!) lovely young ladies posed with two fantastic YELLOW (which we all know are the fastest!) VIPERS, and you call that mean spirited???? Pshaaawwww! You and your purple Snake should be humbly grateful to whoever among the Yellow Fever Brethren sent you these glorious images of feminine and Viper pulchritude, but noooo; you call it mean spirited, you ingrate! Why, even Chad (yes, he of that RED McViper!), would be properly grateful, if we should favor him with such a gift (the sight of the ******* girls would make him forget all about the color of the Vipers, anyway!). Methinks you protest too much! Humbug, I say! Humbug!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:shocked: Some thing real nasty arrived today in the mail.Wow talking about mean spirited!!!!!!!!:grumble: Those yellow viper owners sure are sensitive!!!

Just can't imagine who would send such a thing???:dunno:So if any one knows who did this please let me know so I can set them straight about what color viper is the best!!:D It's not like I ever said any thing bad about yellow to get such a negative reaction about my purple viper..Wellllllllllllll at least I don't remember doing that.:smirk:

And more than likely the girls had to be bribed into standing next to these gawd awful colored vipers.You can tell they all had a fake smile on there face too!!!:rolaugh::eater:

I bet if I had my purple viper there, they would be ******* and having a real smile on there face when standing next to my car!:D

looks like the chick to the right is lookin at the purple viper- or maybe my blue viper--

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude.... I LOVE yellow but..... when I bought my car the thought was: You can have any color you want as long as it's RED..!!!!!!!!

haha, I like the BBs... Awsome combo IMO.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: One way to get rid of it, just use the poster for gift wrap and send it to the mother in law :D

Mark
:uk:

I would report this to the mods Terrible thing to happen to you :mad: You have my deepest sympathy :crazy2:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timbo, post pics of the new banner hanging in your garage next to the other Viper stuff :2tu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 girls...pretty impressive. Its a shame it takes 2 yellow Vipers to do what ONE red Viper can do :lmao: Game, set, match...RED :D

Don't worry Chad, yellow cars can handle 4 ladies at once too :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 girls...pretty impressive. Its a shame it takes 2 yellow Vipers to do what ONE red Viper can do :lmao: Game, set, match...RED :D

That was lame Chad.

Timbo, post pics of the new banner hanging in your garage next to the other Viper stuff :2tu:

Yeah. Ditto.

Thank you Chad for rescuing this thread and setting it straight! :2tu:

Do de do de do....:slap::hitwithrock:

:pbt:

Don't worry Chad, yellow cars can handle 4 ladies at once too :2tu:

Well spoken!:headbang:

You da Man Chad, but ummm you might not wanna let em see your yellow wheels. :lmao:

But he has to show that to be accurate. Yellow wheels are why there IS 4 girls in the car! Like DUH! :rolleyes:

:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that is sweet that someone would think high enough of YOU that they would send you a gift! Personally, I agree. If you dont want it send it to me! That banner speaks TRUTH! It tells no lies!

My guess, someone with a yellow car. OR maybe not... :hmmm:

Looks to me that out of all of the other Vipers in the parking lot, they chose these two. That says something right there. :pbt:

Or laughing! :rolaugh: <----- Just like that littlecritter! :D

I still say, that was very kind of someone.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy, Your in a state of delusion, Sending something like that through the post could ruin a guys Christmas You Yellow owners should be ashamed of your selves :D

Mark
:uk:

Lets face it the Viper wizard says RED is fastest yet you all beg to differ! ......Shame on you :nono:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Personally, I don't see what the problem is That poster gets my approval

Well does it now????You yellow guys sure are a bunch!!!!::D

Mean spirited????? Someone sent you a picture of four (count 'em, FOUR!) lovely young ladies posed with two fantastic YELLOW (which we all know are the fastest!) VIPERS, and you call that mean spirited???? Pshaaawwww! You and your purple Snake should be humbly grateful to whoever among the Yellow Fever Brethren sent you these glorious images of feminine and Viper pulchritude, but noooo; you call it mean spirited, you ingrate! Why, even Chad (yes, he of that RED McViper!), would be properly grateful, if we should favor him with such a gift (the sight of the ******* girls would make him forget all about the color of the Vipers, anyway!). Methinks you protest too much! Humbug, I say! Humbug!

Me no protest enough!!!!The yellow brethren sends mean hurtful items to non yellow owners.That in it's self speaks volumes about how insecure they are with the color choice of their vipers.I get boat loads of young girls asking me to pose with my car.And I'm sure all the other non yellow car owners get such requests also.:headbang: It's just we don't have to rub it in!:D;)Just a normal day for us driving the viper.:rolaugh:

looks like the chick to the right is lookin at the purple viper- or maybe my blue viper--

Correctomundo!!!!!!:2tu:

Dude.... I LOVE yellow but..... when I bought my car the thought was: You can have any color you want as long as it's RED..!!!!!!!!

Red is nice but violet takes the cake.

haha, I like the BBs... Awsome combo IMO.

I think that poster speaks for itself. No need for interpretation. Here... Have a yellow smiley :)

Now how do I change that smiley to violet????:dunno:

The only offending thing on that poster is the word PURPLE :lmao:

Well that was just plain mean MR. LMAO.....Some people will never learn about the proper color of a viper.:brick:

I can't believe anyone would buy a yellow car, and have a bunch of girls stand next to it and have their photo taken, good grief.

My thoughts exactly!(Heavy sigh)

The thread name had me thinking if I sent anyone anything recently....whew

For a minute I thought.......Aw never mind! I know you don't like yellow!:D

You can always cut those yellow vipers out and save the girls. ;)

Great idea.

:omg: One way to get rid of it, just use the poster for gift wrap and send it to the mother in law

LOL,another great idea!

I would report this to the mods Terrible thing to happen to you :mad: You have my deepest sympathy

Thanks Marko,and who ever did this,doesn't realize it will go on their PERMANANT RECORD!!!!!:nunu:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

That is funny...... Sorry tim but it just is.......LOL

Sure all the yellow guys laugh at my expense.:grumble:

I hate yellow.:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!::omg:

4 girls...pretty impressive. Its a shame it takes 2 yellow Vipers to do what ONE red Viper can do : Game, set, match...RED

Nicely done Chad,but violet would be a wee bit better than red.But we will let it slide this time!:lmao:

Timbo, post pics of the new banner hanging in your garage next to the other Viper stuff

NOPE not goona do it!!!!!!No sireee.:nono::crossed:

I still say, that was very kind of someone.

Well I am ignoring that last statement.

Oh look who showed up for the party!!!!!:rolleyes::bonker: I figured you would stick up for whom ever sent this to me,the return addy was from a 235 Igloo way,North Canada.So I am thinking some eskimo that lives there who has a yellow viper sent this to me.Hey isn't your addy or house or what ever have an igloo in it????And I know you have a yellow car.(Don't know what possessed you to buy a yellow one either.)There is therapy you can go to to cure you of this affliction.

Mopar Boy, Your in a state of delusion, Sending something like that through the post could ruin a guys Christmas You Yellow owners should be ashamed of your selves

Lets face it the Viper wizard says RED is fastest yet you all beg to differ! ......Shame on you

Yes Mopar Boy is always in a state.The question is????What state is he in now?:lmao::dunno:

And what does Chuck T know about fast colours?????????? He has a red thing......

Chuck is the Wizard.He knows way more than those pesky yellow viper owners for sure!

Which brings me to my conclusion.Who is the Yeller Feller that is going to fess up to this evil deed??????I bet he is to yellow to admit it!!!!( no pun intended):lmao:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I totally agree, sorry majority rules! :drive:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, She was checking out the RED Viper with the rest of the ******* girls naked and having a ball! ;) thats why there is no photo..no ****** policy you know.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala