Some nasty poster sent to me.

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

As a temporary (RED) outsider looking in (a 2010 RED vert on order), I will (RED) not comment on the best colour (RED) debate, but (RED) I will mention that Frank Zappa had a song that went (RED) something like this...``watch out where the huskies go, don`t you eat that YELLOW snow`` !!!

Yes I agree don't eat yellow snow!!!!! I just make it.:D

Timbo, remember in spring, there's gonna be a yellow car in your garage and there will be evidence of it too! :D:lmao:

No there won't as there is no picture taking allowed when we service your car.I have a few cans of red paint available too..We can do a quick paint job of your car.THEN WE TAKE PICS.:rolaugh:

We await pics of this. :D:eater:

And who asked you for your opinion????????HUH HUH answer me MR.:D

I remember reading somewhere that Timbo saying his teeth are yellow....guess he is a yellow fan!!!!! :lmao:

You had to bring up my bad teeth issue again huh????::eek:

Stretch
Cash, should I bring mine up too so there are 2 yellow Vipers in Timbo's garage????????[/QUOTE]

NOPE,as I will not answer the door if I see 2 yellow cars parked in front.:rolleyes:I would have to call the authorities and get those 2 cars confiscated and repainted immediately.Then you guys are welcome any time!:moon:

Okay here is a pic of a silly poster some "so called friends" gave to me. I GRUDGINGLY put up in my garage.

After all I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings.WELL after a second thought......yes I would.:bigsmile::lmao:
You must be registered for see images attach

The stuff I have to put up with..............(sigh):rolleyes:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics TiMbO!!!!!!!!

That yellow looks amazing in your garage!

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I don't understand; just look at those bare garage walls, so obviously in need of decoration. One of our YELLOW Brotherhood, in a gesture of generosity, sends Timbo a poster with four beautiful girls, and two equally beautiful YELLOW Vipers, to help liven up the decor, and what does he do? He whines and complains, attacks the Yellow Nation, and acts as if he has somehow been insulted! (I notice that in spite of this, he couldn't resist putting that picture up on his wall, anyway). Then, he proceeds to join the SLOW RED faction, he of the PURPLE (well, I suppose it could be considered HALF-RED:D) Viper: and after that, he comes in here last night babbling some nonsense about a RED ashtray (yes, I said an ASHTRAY!).

This all makes so little sense, that I am beginning to wonder if the coming of winter has not caused him to become somewhat unhinged. Does anyone think that we should perhaps consider passing the hat for funds to send him to therapy?:dunno:

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:shocked: Some thing real nasty arrived today in the mail.Wow talking about mean spirited!!!!!!!!:grumble: Those yellow viper owners sure are sensitive!!!

Just can't imagine who would send such a thing???:dunno:So if any one knows who did this please let me know so I can set them straight about what color viper is the best!!:D It's not like I ever said any thing bad about yellow to get such a negative reaction about my purple viper..Wellllllllllllll at least I don't remember doing that.:smirk:

And more than likely the girls had to be bribed into standing next to these gawd awful colored vipers.You can tell they all had a fake smile on there face too!!!:rolaugh::eater:

I bet if I had my purple viper there, they would be ******* and having a real smile on there face when standing next to my car!:D

Can someone Photoshop that pic and change the car color to BLACK? If red is the fastest and yellow is the coolest then BLACK is definitely the baddest color.

Everyone agrees on that:D

Ron

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Timbo- Just look at that poster every morning and every evening and that will be your therapy!:):):) Yellow rules!

PBR

Sure yellow rules!!!!What ever you say.::rolleyes::rolaugh:

I do look at it ever day when I leave my garage.I'm still in denial :smirk:

Can someone Photoshop that pic and change the car color to BLACK? If red is the fastest and violet is the coolest then BLACK is definitely the baddest color.

And where does yellow fit in the scheme of viper colors then?????:dunno:
Everyone agrees on that:D

Ron

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just something about yellow that makes all other colors ****! :lmao:

You ask what yellow is then? King of the Hill. Thats what. :D

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Just something about violet/red that makes all other colors ****! :lmao:

You ask what violet/red is then? King of the Hill. Thats what. :D

Here I fixed it for you!!!!:omg::D:2tu:

A new year started and we are right back at it.Sure glad I AM NOT an instigator.:smirk:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -breath of air- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! :rolaugh:

You the innocent one of this crowd! Yeah right! :lmao:

Last edited:

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.... I AM THE TRUE INNOCENT one in the crowd.:D:misch:

YOU? Innocent???INNOCENT??? You, who instigated this latest battle by compaining, just because one of the YELLOW Brotherhood tried to do something nice for you? You, with your PURPLE Viper, who joined up with the SLOW RED faction? You, who came in here the other night babbling some nonsense about a RED ashtray, after you ran out of anything else to say? You, who have done everything you could to fan the flames? Innocent? I hardly think so! I'd be laughing too hard to type, just at the sheer absurdity of that claim, if it weren't for the pathetic fact that you appear to actually believe it!:lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21