Some very cool bday gifts I got

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, today I officially start my journey "over the hill". I turned 25 today, but dont let the age fool you....im high mileage as heck :) As part of my bday, my aunt gave me these photos that she took the day I picked up my RT. I was so anxious to get the car, I somehow completely forgot to take my camera that day :eek: So, it was really cool to get them as a surprise because I had honestly forgotten anyone had taken photos. She also put photo #1 in a frame that says "A Day To Remember" at the bottom. :headbang:

Me still in shock that I just bought a Viper :)
919211-med.jpg

Me making myself at home :)

919221-med.jpg

Closeup:

91923a-med.jpg

Me getting the "Dont get any speeding tickets on the way home" speech from my mom:
91924a-med.jpg

Me and the former owner:
919251-med.jpg

Back to GA we go: (I had just stopped at a gas station and put the hardtop in the back of my mom's Montero Sport)
919261-med.jpg

The most common view people get of Vipers:

91927a-med.jpg

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ I was thinkin' the same thing, but I'm guessing that since you were buying your first Viper, your blood pressure was probably about 400 over 1000, I know mine will be when the ACR gets here.

Happy B-Day man.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ I was thinkin' the same thing, but I'm guessing that since you were buying your first Viper, your blood pressure was probably about 400 over 1000, I know mine will be when the ACR gets here.

Happy B-Day man.

Youre right about all that plus Im one of the people who can never do a good smile for photos. I look like Chandler from Friends when I try to "pose" for a photo (that'll make sense if youve seen that episode) :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap, you guys as well??? I thought I was the only one who can never seem to be photogenic :confused: :p
Happy birthday Chad, great birthday present, though I hope it was not the only thing you got today ;) ?

Working your a$$ off so you can buy the Viper you always wanted: +- $30000-$40000
Going to the destination to finally pick one up: topping off your gas tank a few times.
Getting the "Dont get any speeding tickets on the way home" speech from mom: PRICELESS :bonker: :D :nana:

By the way.. looking at that last picture of the highway and your location.. did you play Jerry Reed - The Legend and/or Eastbound And Down (Westbound And Down if you're heading in the other direction) on your way back by any chance :2tu: ? That would have made the entire trip perfect :p

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youre right about all that plus Im one of the people who can never do a good smile for photos. I look like Chandler from Friends when I try to "pose" for a photo (that'll make sense if youve seen that episode)

I had an old girl friend who was a photographer, and she would flash me a *** or some bush just before she’d snap my picture. Most of the time I'd just end up laughing because we were in some public area:)

Don't get me wrong Chad I'm not suggesting your Mom flash you:)

Priceless photos though, did your palms sweat for the first few weeks of driving? Mine did.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an old girl friend who was a photographer, and she would flash me a *** or some bush just before she’d snap my picture. Most of the time I'd just end up laughing because we were in some public area:)

LOL I have to remember that one in case someone needs to take decent pics of me :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas