Someone Buy My Car!!!

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure doesn't, does it? It's a '99 ACR. It's the first car listed under '99 GTS's. Oops!

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm tired of getting jacked around for weeks by people that have no intention of actually buying it! I'll sell it for $52k today! Gary Almond is bringing my new one next week and can load this one up and head out! http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_classifieds_gts.htm

No kidding, when I put mine in the classifieds some guy that worked in a pharmacy ****** me around for about 2 weeks.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, this last guy was a car salesman of all things! I figured he'd know what it was like to get dicked around! "I'm sending you a Paypal right now for the deposit..." Riiiight!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys haven't been paying attention, he bought an SRT-10 for a very good price

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your car is a deal for that price :)

I think it's a steal too! No Vettes for me... unless the new ZO6 is as killer as it sounds. For now I bought an overgrown S2000!

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that Shawn was buying your car...who knows. I do know price was a issue for him. It was between your car and a procharged Z-06, I am not sure what is going on... He sold his viper the other day so I am sure he is serious about purchasing one. He can't go a day without something fast in the garage. I told him everything I could remember about your car from Shreeveport...it was very nice as I recall.
Later,
Joe

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that Shawn was buying your car...who knows. I do know price was a issue for him. It was between your car and a procharged Z-06, I am not sure what is going on... He sold his viper the other day so I am sure he is serious about purchasing one. He can't go a day without something fast in the garage. I told him everything I could remember about your car from Shreeveport...it was very nice as I recall.
Later,
Joe

It was indeed! Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a pretty nice guy, but he straight filled me full of [******] for over a week. He told me for two days that he was sending me money via Paypal as we spoke, but for some reason it never went through. I had other interested people that I let loose because he assured me he was in. Oh well, life goes on. Someone will buy it.

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the rate i'm going if i bus tables and make milkshakes for another 9 years then i'll be able to afford your car, lol. Your car is so much motivation for me to become an ATC and work my ass off to hoepfully be able to cruise with the Viperclub in 10 to 15 years. Good luck selling your car, and i'll quit talking cuz i just bored my dad to death talking about how sweet your car was, lol.

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, your car was just out of my price range! Plus you would not work on the price because you had so many people wanting the car for 52.

PS. I bought the Z06 this weekend from SW, actually I left sat and picked it up! I would have bought your car I just needed a better price!

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it would have been nice if you just told me you weren't going to buy it instead of telling me you were definitely in on two separate occasions, and then totally flaking. Generally when I tell someone I'm in front of my computer sending them a deposit, I'm doing just that. I guess that's just not the case with you. The price was great, sorry you couldn't afford it.

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it would have been nice if you just told me you weren't going to buy it instead of telling me you were definitely in on two separate occasions, and then totally flaking. Generally when I tell someone I'm in front of my computer sending them a deposit, I'm doing just that. I guess that's just not the case with you. The price was great, sorry you couldn't afford it.

To be honest I just did not trust you on the car, sorry for the trouble.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To be honest, why could you not just say that instead of leading him on?

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That's pretty low.

I agree. Unless there actual facts that can be substantiated, making a general comment like that can be damning to a seller. Many people make or decline Viper deals based soley on what is said by members of this board. Trust is earned on this board. You should give more details about your comment or retract it IMO.

CW

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You have full right to your thoughts but...

I think you need to explain why you are calling out the creditability of a well known Viper owner and friend within the Viper community.

If no...best keep those kind of comments to yourself or directed to him in private as you have already shown your lack of proper judgement in at least two occasions in this thread.

I have seen many transactions between Big C and others within the community and have no reservation on what he represents.

If I wanted his car...I would feel 100% at ease that what he offers is exactly what is advertised.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper