Someone Buy My Car!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANIL8-U
Paint problems? No, YOU are the problem.

You told him you would buy his car. You didn't say that you would buy it if he came down in price.

You said you would buy his car. You told him you were PayPaling the money RIGHT NOW.
You did this twice.

You didn't say you were sending the money and THEN you would talk price.

ANIL8-U
You are a LIAR. You should be BANNED from this site. You SCAMMED the seller in this deal and now you are here making excuses.

I'll tell you what, every time you show up on this board I'm going to remind everyone that you are a LIAR.
I cant believe anyone would talk to you.

You might just as well quit.

Dam Joe, you go boyieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am wondering now how you got your name as Anal 8.

A few things come in my mind.You took 8 inches or 8 men or 8 cucumbers.
Let me get this.Your 6-2, weight 380 lbs and you def can't see your snitzel over the blubber...

WAR MY BIG FAT LIAR :headbang:

LynnRI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe is on your case (wow. atta boy joe. go get em') ...

BackNBlack is on your case (and has declared war on you)....

you are screwed

time to beat it

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your only hearing one part of the story, Sorry I just found a better deal, [******] happens, and no one got scammed there was no loss of money! Oh well I'm glad I don't own a viper now!

You guys act like a bunch of babies, what an immature crowd, these post between the 2 vipers boards really looks bad on the viper community. Just my .02

Oh my name just means I will ALL WAYS be faster than you!!!!! :eek:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your only hearing one part of the story, Sorry I just found a better deal, [******] happens, and no one got scammed there was no loss of money! Oh well I'm glad I don't own a viper now!

You guys act like a bunch of babies, what an immature crowd, these post between the 2 vipers boards really looks bad on the viper community. Just my .02

Oh my name just means I will ALL WAYS be faster than you!!!!! :eek:

its 1 thing to have a problem with a member or in your case 4 members but to diss vipers in general????

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a good one, Again another mature saying. I think you're making the Viper Community looks like a bunch of asses! There are allot of cool people on this board but these guys are unbelievable!

I would be disgusted by the actions of these members! Thought you guys were better than this!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am better but stop the BS man.You make yourself look like you have afast car when infact you have sht!!!!!

WAR FATTY FAT ROCKS THE 60 IN 2.20 MINUTES

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am better but stop the BS man.You make yourself look like you have afast car when infact you have sht!!!!!

WAR FATTY FAT ROCKS THE 60 IN 2.20 MINUTES

Not going to get in this ******* match but I bet my viper was faster!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can bet me and I can bet I have a bigger shlong from you. I will win also

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of freaks are coming in here.We have Anal8 and now we have Dck8? ***?

Sinco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum. Could you please tell me the difference between an ACR and GTS. Thanks

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure! ACR stands for American Club Racer. It's a souped up version of the GTS that was made in very limited numbers from '99 to '02. The ACR's came with lightened BBS wheels, 5 point harnesses, adjustable shocks, smooth tubes, K&N filters, and they deleted the fog lights, A/C, and stereo system. Most of the cars has the comfort package added on that gave you back the A/C and stereo. They were rated at 460hp and 490tq because of the less restrictive intake system. About 200 were made per year, and I have one of them. Just sign a few documents and it's yours. ;)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure! ACR stands for American Club Racer. It's a souped up version of the GTS that was made in very limited numbers from '99 to '02. The ACR's came with lightened BBS wheels, 5 point harnesses, adjustable shocks, smooth tubes, K&N filters, and they deleted the fog lights, A/C, and stereo system. Most of the cars has the comfort package added on that gave you back the A/C and stereo. They were rated at 460hp and 490tq because of the less restrictive intake system. About 200 were made per year, and I have one of them. Just sign a few documents and it's yours. ;)

damn I diden't know it was only 99 - 02 they are more rare they I thought.

They deleted the fog lights? what did they put in the place of it?? I see from your car they still have the place for em.

If it was only a few documents I'd buy her today. :D

Steamroller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUGOTS... There is a black cap that covers the back of the recess where the fog light would normally go.

BigCarrot... Doesn't the ACR have 500 ft*lb of torque, not 490 ft*lbs like the GTS?

Sinco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the info Big Carrot. I'm learning more everyday.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks,
Please don't talk to this guy, ANIL8-U.
BnB, he isn't worth your fire.

We all know what he did. We all know what he said. He doesn't deserve to be one of us.
He is nothing but a liar.

Do we tolerate liars?

No, I don't think so. Let's not give the guy any more air time.
He's out, ignore him.

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks,
Please don't talk to this guy, ANIL8-U.
BnB, he isn't worth your fire.

We all know what he did. We all know what he said. He doesn't deserve to be one of us.
He is nothing but a liar.

Do we tolerate liars?

No, I don't think so. Let's not give the guy any more air time.
He's out, ignore him.

That cool, but you all still look like ******* on web :2tu: ! You should take some time and read the other boards! :eek: LOL

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anal-Ate- Are you also an eagle scout? What does the boy scouts think about us Viper Owners? I have been a good boy can I get some cookies?

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to say, who gives a flippin fizzuck about St. Louis forums. As for the LS1 forum, I'll fix that.

Chad