Something about John member 2002 Viper GTS ACR that's pretty funny

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something about John member 2002 Viper GTS ACR that\'s pretty funny

REmember the post when 2000_Viper_GTS_ACR said he got ripped off for $50 and made a HUGE thread about it? I jokingly said something to the effect "Geez...I'll send you $50 just to shut you up, etc"..

He actually PM'd me asking for the money. When I ignored him, he said I was all talk as usual, etc and really wanted the money. I kind of felt sorry for the little pos and I sent him double that amount ($100) via pay pal and also called him a little punk or something like that.

So John, I hope your enjoying the $100 bucks and if you really need more to perhaps buy your father dash plaque for your finger licking good car, just let me know. I'm feeling awful generous and I might even send you even more money.

Lovingly,

Gerald

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: Something about John member 2002 Viper GTS ACR that\'s pretty funny

Gerald, can you send me some money?

$200 oughta do it. :)

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I said that I would also send him the money just to shut him up but the post got deleted before he could read it. He really PM'd you asking for the money? WOW!!

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I can't wait till he reads this.......I sence a killer ******* match.....

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe he's out blowing his new found loot at Mickey Dee's.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

He actually PM'd me asking for the money. When I ignored him, he said I was all talk as usual, etc and really wanted the money
:shocked:
OMG! That is unreal! I'm speechless

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some people will do anything for a ridiculously small amount of money. I vaguely remember being told about some hidden camera TV show skit that went something like this:

A $20 bill was glued inside of a ****** in a bathroom. It was placed nice and low so that it was saturated. Various people tried and tried to rip the $20 bill out of the ****** to no avail...

I wonder what lengths John 2002 Viper GTS ACR finger lickin good would go to to get that $20 dollar bill?

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Damn it....I went hook, line, and sinker last year too....

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looks like he has been banned as he's not the bashful type. I'm guessing this could be a long thread when he returns.

Josh M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald send me 100 bucks and you can call me a little punk as much as you like :laugh:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

April fools! Gotta be!
If not, Gerald, come on man! Give a hundred to a cry baby?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think Gerald is all talk. Gerald, I could use 2K. Pay you back in May. Betcha don't come through for me you little punk.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Gerbil boy really did send Jon the money. I about rolled off my chair when I heard this! Ha! ha! gerbil boy...you are da man!! LOL! I think you are a big bafoon and if you want to shut me up also...pay me...hmm...let's say $200? Eh? You're too funny bro!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry guys, I do.. actually do things outside of monitor this board. Thanks Mike Hamberger 99 rt/10 for personally calling me, hoping to instigate me into coming back with a nasty reply.

Anyways, not much to say here, I'd love for this to be some huge fight thread.. but the reality is.. Gerald did in fact paypal me $100 bucks.

What might have Gerald all in a tizzy, is that I perceived his pm as just someone talking big, and called him out on it. He said he would send me $50 bucks, and I thought, yeah, ok w/e, I'll call him on it. And I sent him my addy, because I really wasn't worried about Gerald having it, then a week went by, and I thought, "ha, I was right, he was all talk, whadda ******" and sent him a sarcastic pm about maybe mail was broken ? or something... then he responded with, give me your paypal addy, (if he had not responded it would have been done), then I say ok.. I'll play the game, and send him my paypal... surprise.. no payment... So I figured out I was right the whole time (and as usual had to get my last poke in) and pm'ed him calling him out..

Next day, I had a paypal for $100 bucks...

Q. Do I need the money ?
A. Nope.

Q. Did I put that post up about Kingsnake97 screwing me out of $50 bucks because I expected to get it back from doing so?
A. NOPE (And still havent).

Q. Was the post about KingSnake97 to start an on-line fight? Nope, it was to show that Kingsnake97 is a shady Character, and shouldnt be trusted.
A. Did I think Gerald would really pay? Hell no, suprised the $hit outta me, but since he talked so much junk, I took the money and laughed at him, then I drank it away with some friends at a bar !!

Q. Will I give $100 back to Gerald?
A. Hell no, but he can have the by product of what I spent it on :)

THANK YOU GERALD.

PS. Nope, I'm not Banned, only got my first warning in over 3 years of being on here. Lets start a petition to get me banned, I'll be the first to sign it! :D

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon, you're eating crow. Admit it. I don't blame you for getting pissed about the $50 deal that went bad, but to call Gerald out on his offer as if $50 is gonna break him, you missed the point.

As for the $100, you could do something classy with it like give it to charity...or better yet, a two Viper owner that has been out of work for six months. Want my addy? I don't have PayPal.

Betcha won't.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry Chuck, its my $100 bucks...

And no, the 50 aint breaking Gerold or me, duh... it was that he talked big, thats what I called him out about, dont say something if your not going to do it. You missed the point, dont be mad that your jobless and I'm getting paid over here for my typical rant.. lol

Jon

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The things people do for money is funny. At my business, I super glued a quarter, yes folks a stinking quarter, to the cement floor. Every day, I have at least 2 customers bend over and try to pick it up.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Speaking of people who have plenty of money trying to get more money, I got my credit card bill Friday. How rude! Its not like Visa cant afford to write off my balance and quit expecting me to pay it every month :)

Josh M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The things people do for money is funny. At my business, I super glued a quarter, yes folks a stinking quarter, to the cement floor. Every day, I have at least 2 customers bend over and try to pick it up.

come on you're telling me you wouldn't try to get a quarter if you saw it? Knowing full well those big gumballs at wal-mart are a quarter and taste oh so sweet the 1st 5 minutes? :laugh:

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald
Your FKN Funny............

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

come on you're telling me you wouldn't try to get a quarter if you saw it? Knowing full well those big gumballs at wal-mart are a quarter and taste oh so sweet the 1st 5 minutes? :laugh:

Damn straight I would pick it up Josh but we are not talking about me. :D

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Forget the 100$, send me a used CNC machine...

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It sounds like both sides are happy. Gerald paid 100 bucks so that he could laugh at Jon publicly and call him a cheap-a$$ fawk. Jon doesn't really give a $hit, someone gave him a 100 bucks just because he called him out on a bluff.

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It sounds like both sides are happy. Gerald paid 100 bucks so that he could laugh at Jon publicly and call him a cheap-a$$ fawk. Jon doesn't really give a $hit, someone gave him a 100 bucks just because he called him out on a bluff.

Exceptional assessment of the situation. I believe you pretty much nailed it. :smirk: :usa:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

... dont say something if your not going to do it. You missed the point, dont be mad that your jobless and I'm getting paid over here for my typical rant.. lol

Jon

YOU missed the point. Gerald paid your ass off to shut up, and you haven't. He owns you, man, and you are happy about it. :nana: