Something about John member 2002 Viper GTS ACR that's pretty funny

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Something about John member 2002 Viper GTS ACR that\'s pretty funny

I'll pitch in $50.00 to unban AUSTIN , now I have to go to thealley to see his amazing Viper photoshops.
How come Austin is banned???

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald, you offered the money, as I recall, to shut him up. He bit on that lure and took the money. You even doubled it to drive your point home after he whined to you to pony up. I don't think you can say you were ripped off in any way up to this point--however I do believe you were ripped off in that he didn't eventually shut up. He says he called you to "do what you said you would", but he's the first person to come on here and make an issue out of the episode when the whole point of paying him was to get him to ****! :buttkick:

Jon, that's why I told you "Gerald owns you" to which your reply (amazingly) was "for $100 you can own me too." That's messed up. Where's your dignity?

LOL!

C'mon John. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see I turned the tables on you purposely. Did I fall into your trap or did you mine? LOL!!!! Lets see what kind of man you are. At one end no matter how you look at it I sent you the $ out of the kindness of my heart, you begged for it with about 3 PM's.. On the other end when you got it you bragged about how you took my money. No matter what has been said, etc since you are bragging about it, etc I feel as if I've been ripped off. I want my money back , publicly, on Viperclub.com

whaddya say?

BTW, that $100 was worth every penny.

Gerald

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

gerbil boy...if I were in tampa!! LOL! I would give you some shet!

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon........Really have you seen the size of G! I would try to keep him on my good side if I were you. Last time I saw you, you were about 4'9" Hell if I were you I would pay Gerald 200 just not to kick my ass! Take care buddy, long time no talk.
Chad

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone who take "I'd pay $50 just to shut him up" literally and begs for the money is an idiot. It's like saying to your buddy, I'd kill to get some of that.

What is pathetic (besides having ****** for the money to begin with) is that the money means more to Jon than it does to Gerald.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon is clearly a *******.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

this guy jon never has anything valid to add in any posts i have seen him put his .02 cents in, and now besides most of us knowing him as a ********, we can add degenerate to the man too!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

this guy jon never has anything valid to add in any posts i have seen him put his .02 cents in, and now besides most of us knowing him as a ********, we can add degenerate to the man too!

Holy $hit, where the hell have you been?

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you guys expect from a guy who is proud to name himself A$$vito.

I have to say the Gerald wins this one. There is no way for Jon to come out on top with this one.

Gerald, thanks for the laugh.

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

;-)

LOL

Hook, line and sinker. Far too easy.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I would kick Gerbil's boy's ass and when I d0...guess what would fall out of his ass....LOL! Hence...Gerbil boy! :D :eek:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AB sure has a good HEADS on his shoulders and needs to lay off poor Gerald. $100 poorer and he didn't even get to go to Mons :D

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

lol, i have 2 babies at home man, i have bee a busy bee for sure. plus business has been crazy lately. bought a 600,000 sq. ft whse for inventory in south carolina so that has also kept me distracted ad i have not had the time to mix it up with you guys much so i apologize but the car cover came off and battery charger was disconnected. what can i say, after the test run down a back road up to a modest 140 to blow out any carbon i was hooked yet again!!! I'M BACK

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

lol, i have 2 babies at home man, i have bee a busy bee for sure. plus business has been crazy lately. bought a 600,000 sq. ft whse for inventory in south carolina so that has also kept me distracted ad i have not had the time to mix it up with you guys much so i apologize but the car cover came off and battery charger was disconnected. what can i say, after the test run down a back road up to a modest 140 to blow out any carbon i was hooked yet again!!! I'M BACK

Welcome back bro, nobody has been here to keep me in line. Congrats on the babies, and what a feeling... to be back on the road.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

AB sure has a good HEADS on his shoulders and needs to lay off poor Gerald. $100 poorer and he didn't even get to go to Mons :D

Ahh..Gerbil boy and I go way back! Now as far as me having a good HEAD, thanks Mike! I think I got a good HEAD on my shoulder because of your your good nature and you should HEAD in that direction of picking on Gerald...he's a big boy with a big HEAD too...LOL! Oh, by the way..HEADs up on Fedex. Everything is HEADed your way. I also have check for you and you can HEAD off to the bank to cash it. Sorry I didn't think aHEAD....oh by the way...Gerald said something about you giving good...h...ummm..never mind. LOL! :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg

I figured you would get a HEAD of yourself there AB

:D :D :D

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon's been a bit testy (er..ah..."*****?") since Bugeater freeballed him 3 years ago at Viper Days in VA. Can't blame him, as a ranting & naked Bugeater is a truly disturbing sight.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon's been a bit testy (er..ah..."*****?") since Bugeater freeballed him 3 years ago at Viper Days in VA. Can't blame him, as a ranting & naked Bugeater is a truly disturbing sight.

Didn't Jon say that experience made his nether region tingle?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness