Something doesn't seem to add up...

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Something doesn\'t seem to add up...

Dr Roof, I'm planning on making it to the TX Supra meet in March, looking forward to seeing your beast running down the 1/4!

RonViper

I am not sure what your trying to accomplish! Looks like keyboard racing.

Was it you that posted the Big RSI Blower HP Number. alot of people said it didn't happen, I for one said it did happen because Gerald told me so.

I believe people when they tell me something unless they give me reason not too.

I hope to see ya racing at an event. You never answered if you was in Texas and saw my car run. If so im not sure i met you. Everyone I met in Texas was cool guys. Hopw about you entering an event and race! then we can talk about how well your car did.

I will be back in Texas for the supra event in march so hopefully we can run another world record pass.

Heffner didn't pick up the MPH because of CLutch problems. Call him and talk to him about that. He will be ready in FLorida. Paolo did not drive his car to his potential.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score

David,
Don't even think twice. Everybody had their chance to shine in TX. You were awesome in your DLM car :2tu:

-Lou

NATE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dr. Roof sorry you don't understand therefore no sense flogging a dead horse. Heffners car i bet would have run very close to the numbers they run in Maryland if the clutch was not a problem, but you cannot see that. I have alot of respect for RSI but never posted their dyno numbers. I didn't see you post their victory in the unlimited class or formally giving them their dues. In closing i keyboard race while you run 9's life is a [******], i am so jealous of you and your car. Give me a break, you could run 7's for all i care it just doesn't mean shilt to me. A car does not make a man, if you are a good person i like you if a [******] move on its just that simple.

1. You don't understand, he never said it was just the cool air, he also tightened the belt. The air was good for a few mph the belt made up the rest.

2. Roof has given plenty of props in many posts to RSI.

3. You are contradicting yourself by saying you don't care. If you don't care, step away from the keyboard and quit typing. And correct me if I am wrong but, I don't think anyone asked what this run " means to you ".

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

1. You don't understand, he never said it was just the cool air, he also tightened the belt. The air was good for a few mph the belt made up the rest.

2. Roof has given plenty of props in many posts to RSI.

3. You are contradicting yourself by saying you don't care. If you don't care, step away from the keyboard and quit typing. And correct me if I am wrong but, I don't think anyone asked what this run " means to you ".

[/QUOTE]Wow... talk about hitting the nail right on the head :2tu:

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ronviper, maybe its me but i've read all your posts here and still don't understand.so if it's not possible, how do you think DrRoof ran the time he did? thanks
Max

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paolo writes:

==> Did you now Dean Word ran 125 MPH in the 1/4 in the morning when everybody did their fastest times?

==> Dean has a stock(power-wise/engine work/exhaust) 1996 GTS with rear muffler delete and an x-pipe.

==>Dean has 420 RWHP. How is that possible to go 125 MPH with a STOCK car?

Hmm...... interesting, I think this explains it all.
So what was your excuse Paolo?

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MaxedGts if you read all my post you would understand that Dr. Roof was making the horsepower regardless of what he dynoed. Weather had very little to do with the out come however some just don't get it including Dr. Roof.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This thread should die. :rolleyes:

There's a reason the tuner who can't be named here drives 3 hours to San Antonio track when there are other tracks closer to do his serious testing... that track is known to be fast.

The 2004 series will show a pattern that where cars are being consistent - ET's should not vary a lot, but trap speeds will vary several mph from track to track.

Besides different tracks - so many factors can vary trap speed including the timing gear which can sometimes measure the front wheel crossing and other times the front bumper (they've even been known to trip on the REAR tire if the front is slightly in the air which can happen), no rythme nor reason sometimes.... sometimes the driver backs off before the second line, sometimes they leave their foot in it right thru.... etc etc

Congrats to all, the Dr has not been cheating, lets move on.

NATE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MaxedGts if you read all my post you would understand that Dr. Roof was making the horsepower regardless of what he dynoed. Weather had very little to do with the out come however some just don't get it including Dr. Roof.
Oh look who's back, I guess you really do care!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine