Sooooooooo....

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't someone at least chime in with something like "Hey guys. no news . but were getting realy drunk and were all doing the Macarana.".......

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol so much for devildog banned...

its only 9:30 in vegas right now so give it a bit more time...

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i think the car maybe broke down on the way there and dodge is stalling..:)
pun intended.
doesnt look good.
well, dont think we will hear anything tonight.

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, nothing whatsoever regarding Gen IV:( I am hoping for Wednesday as well. They spoke of all the current SRT models, then went into information on the commercial vehicle line, then the Hemi Guy from the commercials did a stand-up comedy routine, this guy was hilarious. Anyway, memorabilia shopping going on right now. I am tired so was just checkin in. It is a good time though, I wish more of us could be here.

Dave

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they're holding out on us. What happened to the people that were "in the know" about some big announcement tonight? What was this big announcement if it wasn't the 2008 Viper?

:nana:

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing at all, atleast nothing with any spectacular fanfare or that was indicated to be "big". Tomorrow is kind of a casual night for my group "B" and another big banquet on Wednesday with gueast speakers. The "A" group gets the guest speakers tomorrow. Not sure how or if they are going to give us any big news. You'd think they would have done that tonight when both groups were together. I'm not holding my breath.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, if DC doesn't announce the new Viper at this years VOI, I think that would be a big slap in the face of all Viper owners! What better crowd to annouce the new car than in front of 1200 loyal owners? I can't believe announcing it at some auto show would be a better idea.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This does not look good. Just like the winning hand probabilities they post on the poker shows, failing to announce last night swings me to believing that there will be no news at all. It makes no sense not have announced last night. I mean c'mon, they went through the entire SRT line and didn't say a word about '08 or GenIV, and this is the only night the two groups are together (except at the very end of the event)? It ain't happening folks.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking it'll happen Wednesday when we least suspect it. Remember, Dodge revealed the 03' Viper at 1 of the major carshows when they had announced they'd be unveiling the new Ram (or whatever it was). The curtain lifted and there was the Gen 3. That way, people still have time to talk and gush over it before VOI ends