Soundscape Exhaust Question

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Corsa "Soundscape" cat-back? Wondering how it sounds compared to stock.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Havent heard the soundscape but I believe it is compatiable with cross over. Do you want to keep the cross over.

I just had the cat back corsa track exhaust installed(no cross over)-the installer(Ab or adam) sent sound clip on this forum. I really like the sound-probably around 30% louder than stock.

Maybe you have the tools and know how to install. I understand the corsa to keep it from moving will need spot weld in few places. I was afraid to attempt install myself. Didnt want burnt sills.

OP
OP
T

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, the Soundscape replaces some of the crossover pieces with ones that contain Corsa tips(full crossover retained). I was just curious about the sound compared to stock. The track system is too loud for me.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, the Soundscape replaces some of the crossover pieces with ones that contain Corsa tips(full crossover retained). I was just curious about the sound compared to stock. The track system is too loud for me.

Thanks, I am assuming that Corsa retains the center crossover section of the crossover assembly and use the Corsa Tips that attach to the old center section. If so this is a pretty cool system and very simular to our AtRo Exhaust System that retains the factory crossover pipes. Our system in this configeration is quite at idle and sounds great on the highway.

Robbie

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Let me guess you take your teeth out at night..... :D

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it the kids used to say about how loud they play their music...?

If it's too loud, you're TOO OLD

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950