SouthWest/Texas Vipers Driving to VIO7?

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am putting a route together for the Houston club and would welcome others to join in. Email me for details. I will have the route finished this weekend. I just traveled most of the route last week - we have a long,smooth stretch of road for us to travel on most of the way. I will post the route when I finish it. Feel free to email me with any questions.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOWDY!WE WILL BE LEAVING HOUSTON EARLY MONDAY MORNING SEPT.23 WITH KYLE KENT AND CO ..... HOUSE OF SPEED ....... VEHICLE IN TOW.. THE FASTEST 510 C.I.MOTOR ONLY VIPER IN EXSISTENCE .WOULD BE GREAT TO HOOK UP IN A CARAVAN.......JASON PLZ LET US KNOW ABOUT MAP ROUTING.THANX! NORM KOERNER

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey BIG DADDY NORM CAP LOCK, How do you know you have the fastest motor only snake? GB3
smile.gif

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
G.B.3 GOOD BUDDY!CAUSE THE WORLDS FASTEST VIPER DRIVER S.W.TOLD ME IT WAS SO,SO IT MUST BE TRUE.WILL U BE AT BEACH BEND ON THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER WITH YOUR WORLDS FASTEST LING DING SPECIAL 542 C.I. MOTOR ONLY VIPER?GEORGE PLZ KEEP IN MIND WE ARE OUT OF THE MOTORCYCLE ARENA AND INTO THE REAL ARENA.THANX!BEST REGARDS!NORM
supergrin.gif

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIG DADDY!!!!! IF S.W. IS DRIVIN YO ROCKET..........I know it must be fast! You cant catch him in some slow stuff. I might be able to get to that show, gimme some details so I can plan on it!
Yo ole buddy GB3

OTinchon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just heared about your plan to go from Houston To Nashville. We are 4 German VCA-members , with two vipers going to voi7. We will be on 23 September in New Orleans coming up from Miami. So my question is will your route bring you thru that area???
And can we join your driving???
Regards Max,Danilo,Ralf and Olli

OP
OP
G

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would love to have our imported brothers join us. I will email everyone on this thread our route and tentative departure schedule this weekend.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GB3,GOOD BUDDY..........RUMOR HAS IT YOU CALLED YOUR DADDY UP IN DECATUR INDIANA.......AND TALKED HIM INTO HELPING YOU OUT AT VOI DRAG RACES ON SEPTEMBER 25TH.CAN U SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS LATE BREAKING DEVELOPMENT.....YOUR PAL.......NORM KOERNER------ LOL------------
99 RT10 10.47 @132.54 MOTOR ONLY FASTEST 510 C.I. ON THE PLANET
95 VETTE ZR1 LPE TT 03 850 R.W.H.P. FASTER THAN ANY TT VENOM 9.5@150 MPH....WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
00 Z28 CAMARO LPE 427 C5R PFS#1 9.52 @148, 01 C-5 LPE 650 TT,COUPLE M.B. AND ROVERS,68 PLY R.R. HEMI RESTORATION

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE! on 09-06-2002 at 12:02 PM</font>

OP
OP
G

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe we are now leaving monday morning. I appologize for not posting our route yet...been busy taking care of business so I can leave for Viperville for a week! I will get on it tonight and start contacting people via email and this board about our route, time schedule and meeting places.
As of right now, though, it looks like we are leaving on monday morning - which puts us in Bowling Green late monday night/early tuesday morning...sleep like babies on tuesday then visit with everyone and prep our cars for the the big event. Wednesday morning - it is time to drag! Wednesday evening we will head to Nashvegas (about 45 min. drive) to do early bird check in.
Updates to follow...
Feel free to email me or call me @ 337.302.8330 with any questions but please wait till I have the route down first.
Thanks

MichaelThurston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Y'all!!! Currently in Sydney Australia but they kick me out September 18th, so if anyone has a spare ticket to sell or needs a co-pilot or truck driver, send me an email. Would love to go but wasn't sure if my around the world trip would end in time. Can't wait to see a Viper again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by getbit:
Norm,
I will email you this weekend with the details. Great to have you and Kyle aboard!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be sure to hit me up Fontenot. I need to know what time to fly into Houston. As of now I fly in Monday but let me know....Thanks

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Captin Norm/CapLOCK!!!!!! I asked John to be a sponsor...he said he wanted to be one. So is he gonna show????? Idunno. Whos yo DADDY? John or John or Kyle. ceeyasoon BIG DADDY. GB3

OP
OP
G

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I've got the basic route planned for the caravan for everyone from South Texas to South Louisiana. I will work details of stops later. Here is the tentative plan: On Monday morning, Sept. 23,(EARLY!)S.Texas group will meet with Prashant in Houston (call him for the details of place and EXACT time) and travel on I-10E to Sulphur, LA. We will stop there for breakfast along the interstate and join up at ******* Barrel (good parking and food). We will stay on 1-10E through Baton Rouge, La. until we run into I-12E. We stay on I-12E until we exit I-59N. We will travel along I-59N until we run into I-65N. This will lead us through Nashville (we keep going) and on to Bowling Green. Those who are not interested in the drag racing event can branch off to the hotel instead of continuing on with the majority of us heading to Bowling Green. We should make this trip in about 12 hours of DRIVING time. Of course, actual time will vary.

Those coming from other areas need to contact me to see where the best place is to meet up with our caravan if interested. We will stay in touch via portable radios when in range, and cell phones when not in range. PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR PORTABLE RADIO! YOU WILL BE LOST WITHOUT IT, I PROMISE YOU!

I will be making a contact list of people to call along the way to give our location and times to meet. The sooner you give me your contact info the better.

Email it to me at [email protected] or
feel free to call me at 337-302-8330 anytime.