Speaker cover

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a new cover for the top speaker between the seats? Should I just ask Dodge to see if they can order one? Something tells me they aren't going to have it available to purchase.

You must be registered for see images attach

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm....more than likely will have to buy new speakers. Stock are garbage anyway. Im replacing mine, so if I like the new covers you can have mine. They are on order so willl be a few weeks yet.

impalassed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Parts express - www.parts-express.com have a few. http://www.parts-express.com/cat/steel-speaker-grills/323

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Either that or possibly a salvage yard. My car had the sub enclosure butchered pretty bad to fit to speakers and I spent yesterday and this morning making my own new box to try to clean things up. Was thinking about trying to track down an unmodified stock enclosure and have some of the same issue (Dodge number is for the whole assembly with speaker, not just the plastic box).

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I just started looking for door speaker grilles and stumbled upon that one. There are a few others similar to it, but they don't all offer the same stuff it seems. The diagrams are nice though, gives you a little better idea what you're looking at. Hope it works out for you!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte