OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spring Carlisle (PA) 4/18/02 thru 4/21/02

Spring Englishtown 4/26/02 thru 4/28/02

If any of you deal with suppliers that frequent these shows, call them! they will often bring with them your order, so that you can save freight. This is very helpful with "truck freight" items like body parts, suspention, other heavy items.

Hope to see some of you there.

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steverino...every time I have been to either one there is about 2% Mopar...I won't even waste my time or gas....unless I have an abundance of gas that was brought on by Jon B....

Anymore Mopars at E-town seems to be getting smaller and smaller every year...this seems to be the general consensus...Chryslers at Carlisle is a good show too...I'll be there in July...

I just make the Mopar Nats in Columbus my one main show for the year...huge, thousands of Mopars and filthy facilities! Love it and keep making the pilgramage each year!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't make spring but I'm definately aiming for Chryslers and The nats, I need a right rear tailight assembly for my Shelby, and I'll come 600 miles to get it
smile.gif

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Mopar attendance is light,I agree. Most of the shows that I attend are lighter in mopars than in Chevy's or Fords. So are the highways and local "cruise nights". While I am mostly a Mopar fan (RT/10, Hemi 'Cuda, 340 Dart) I also own a 65 mustang, and until recently a couple Corvettes. The winter has had all these cars tucked away, and I am in need of some eye candy. These spring shows usually provide just enough to keep me comming back year after year. Plus rooting through all the parts vendors junk is irresistable

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't even waste your time taking a Viper to E-Town or Carlisle's spring events. Just swap meets. I would agree that Mopars at E-Town is getting smaller each year, but it's close for me so I keep the tradition going. Chryslers @ Carlisle is a great event and the WV/PA Region is there is force each year.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The time to go to Englishtown is in JUNE!

Check out the NJ region website at www.viperclubofamerica.com .

We will be having our annual Region Rendezvous and it ALWAYS includes autocross and plenty of track time!

Stay tuned for more info shortly.