Spring Viper get together...............LaSalle HS.........CINCINNATI

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
31683168lesalle-134-med.jpg

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=654583&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

I posted this in the "Viper Events and Gatherings" section but I know it will get more exposure here...

Sooo...whoever is coming...please help me promote this event. I know of about 10 Vipers so far but we need many many many more to break the record.

SATURDAY APRIL 29th 11AM to 4PM
All proceeds will be donated to charity.

We had 17 Vipers show up last year...steam rolling the Ferrari Club and all other clubs in attendance.

Let's do it again but this time lets see if we can get 20+ Vipers to show up for this great event. We have our own section just for us and it's been dubbed "viper row"

The guys/school who put on the show have created a web site...

http://www.lasallecarshow.com/

The site is filled with info and pics (mostly mine they "borrowed") from last year.

Talk it up here and PLEASE REGISTER ON THE CAR SHOW SITE IF YOU PLAN ON GOING!!!

I would also like to plan an after show cruise to a nice restaurant as well. (open to suggestions)

People who are coming from Columbus/Dayton (or anywhere for that matter) want to meet up(like we did last year)and head out to the show as a group...let me know.

soooo...Plan early and help make this the best gathering of the season!

also...

The local Ferrari/Lambo guys are going and here is the thread where they talk the event up...

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96777

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes...either my home or someplace easy to get to.

My home is the plan but the city is getting ready to tear up the street to replace a water pipe. If it is not done by the end of the month...we can meet up some place else.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what's great about the lasalle website? There's more pics of different Vipers than any other car. The site almost looks like this site except there's some Italian stragglers out there with names than end in SV or an "i"

Awesome!

Jay K

S

SUN RA KAT

I'm still waiting for Larry Macedo to tell my my Viper is ready. It should be ready "sometime in April", which is cutting it real close. I'm hoping within the next two weeks I'll be in Florida and driving North.

Z06reformed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend that just told me about it this past week.I think I will b ethere,SANS Viper of course!,unless something comes up.If you are walking around I will be with a guy that is bringing either a Ferrari F40 or a Porsche Carrera GT.There wont be a bunch of those there I am sure so wont be hard to find.I would love to check out your cars, especially if I am still shopping for one.

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there again. Now that I am retired I will even be on time!
I will have the Viper for sale as my Ford GT is expected to arrive anytime now.
So if you know of someone that wants a really nice -low mileage Snake this is the one. I love the Viper but just not enough room. Besides someone else should have the pleasure of owning and driving this beast.

2001 "ACR" Saphire Blue/Silver Stripes
Never wrecked or abused. Spotless "showroom condition"
Low mileage 2830 miles.
Comfort group and lots of MGW goodies.
All original documentation, paperwork, window sticker etc. etc..
Extended warranty until 2008
B&B headers with Borla exhaust and high flow cats. The new owner will get the original exhaust etc..
Never driven in the rain
It has had 6 Mobil 1 oil changes.
This car is like brand new inside and out. Not a spot or nick on it anywhere.
No smoke, pets, food or "big thighs" ever in this car.
Asking 63K.
Ken Keilholz
Cincinnati, Ohio
[email protected]
Home; 513-941-6444

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend that just told me about it this past week.I think I will b ethere,SANS Viper of course!,unless something comes up.If you are walking around I will be with a guy that is bringing either a Ferrari F40 or a Porsche Carrera GT.There wont be a bunch of those there I am sure so wont be hard to find.I would love to check out your cars, especially if I am still shopping for one.

F40 F40!!!!!

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up boyz?

I am going to try to make it this year! I sent an email to [email protected], the email address on the lasalle website w/ a link to this thread. if you remember, the first time we did this, my nephew was helping organize it. Glad to see the involvement still!!

i am travelling the latter end of that week, so we'll see how things shake out. Hope the weather is nice!

Dan
2kviper

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the schedule allows and the weather is reasonable, I'll be there.

BTW, I vote for the F40. One of my favorites! :2tu:

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there....have two buddies coming with me...one with a yellow srt and the other a yellow gallardo se. hopefully the weather cooperates.

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent out an email on 3/20/06 to all the Ohio VCA emails that I have about the LaSalle event. I will send it out again after I post this. We have a meeting in Columbus on 4/22/06 and will promote it there also, weather is the big factor here in Ohio in April!

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent out an email on 3/20/06 to all the Ohio VCA emails that I have about the LaSalle event. I will send it out again after I post this. We have a meeting in Columbus on 4/22/06 and will promote it there also, weather is the big factor here in Ohio in April!
Sam Goldfarb
Ohio VCA Secretary

SSSSSSSSSooRRRRYYY II TTTTHOUGHT II HHHHADDD QQUITTT STTTUTTEERRIIING!

Z06reformed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the schedule allows and the weather is reasonable, I'll be there.

BTW, I vote for the F40. One of my favorites! :2tu:

I talked to him today and he is planning on bringing both.So that should be fun!Only if the weather is great will he bring them that far.The F40 is cool but its just a street legal race car---wait a minute,slap me for that one!

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update...

People who wanted to meet at my house (so we can all cruise together to the show)...

Some minor road construction on a main street near my home may cause a real mess so...

Lets meet at ACES and EIGHTS (Harley dealership) right off I71 and the Kings Mills exit. Here is a link for directions....

http://www.a8hd.com/map_hours.asp

Either way we should plan on meeting up at 10:00 AM then head off to the show.

Also,

Anyone coming from out of town (sounds like few) who needs overnight parking...I have one, maybe two extra slots in my garage.

I can shuttle people to a (close)local hotel if need be on Friday night. I am suggesting the Marriott on Mason-Montgomery Rd.

Other people who want to meet up and do not want to travel to my area....let me know and maybe we can have a secondary meeting place that is "on the way" to the show.

After the show the plan was head off to a Viper friendly parking restaurant.

I am open to suggestions.

S

SUN RA KAT

Larry Macedo says my Viper should be ready around the end of April or early May. If I can make it, I'll be there.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sound good Kenny.

Also,

I just got an email that a 1000+HP B/W GTS will be making the show.

Vipers will rule (as always)this show.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok...one week away!

Who is planning on meeting up early before the show?

Help me keep this post alive all week until the show.

31683168lesalle-062-med.jpg

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, do you have a head count. I will be there weather permitting.

Not really. Last year I only expected about 10 and we got 17.

This year is a mixed bag. Lots of people are saying they are going but who really knows until they actually show up.

If I were to guess at this point...10+

See you there! :2tu:

S

SUN RA KAT

It looks like a 100% probability my Viper will still be in Florida. :(

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, I will be there early so were do you want to meet?

We can meet at Aces and Eights at 10 AM or if you want to come earlier...you can come to my house. The construction down the street from my house is not as bad as I thought so the streets are clean and Viper friendly. Shoot me a PM if you need directions.

Sorry you cant bring the GTS Kenny...I hope you are going to the show anyway just to hang out with us.