SRT BASHING THREADS

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after reading several posts after the fact I have realized that some of the things said on the board were a little overboard. I would like to apologize for that and hope that there are no hard feelings, seriously. Oh and by the way, this was not forced by any VCA board member(s).

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith - the check we talked about is in the mail...

KIDDING, KIDDING!! Seriously, I don't think anybody holds a grudge with somebody that is sincere. It took a lot of strength to even post this thread to begin with, and my hat is off to you. Peace out. :2tu:

PS. And for what it is worth, I apologize for going into a rather rare "attack mode" the other day. My mother would not be proud... :(

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right on F355.....
A true man arises....

By the way, do you have a F355???

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a problem. Glad that I got to clear this up with a lot of the members. I just did not want people to be mad at me as ironic as it sounds. This board is something that I have grown to love and have been a part of for a few years now. The people that I have met here could not have helped me more. Again thanks again everyone, and Y2K, not a problem. :)

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right on F355.....
A true man arises....

By the way, do you have a F355???

A dream car of mine but now I am a ******** 550/575 Fan. I want to own or have owned a 550 Barchetta and a 575 F1 Coupe at somepoint in my lifetime. I think a F355 will be my stepping stone into the Ferrari market when I can afford it LOL! I just love the Spider soooooo much!

Reaction score
Since this thread is here I also would like to apologize for a few remarks I said a while back. I'm sorry SRT crowd.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But your signature isn't very pleasant to the SRT. Sounds like the Mustang has more Viper DNA than the SRT. You can't really mean that.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a fine person, F355, but I wasn't offended by some of your earlier posts. You just struck me as a pretty outspoken person at times but never at the 2 yr old level that some others are.

The F355 Ferrari I think is the finest looking of all the Ferraris. I can't afford to buy one or even maintain one. I know because I looked into pretty hard at one time.

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355,
Since you have the b**ls to appologize on a web forum, I will sell you a cherry 92F355 BLK with 11K original miles, original owner and in NJ. Just had 15k service done at cost of $6K.
PM if interested, great price.

Anyway, you showed alot of class with your post :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See gen 2/3 can all get along (at least this one LOL) because after all there ALL vipers.

VipeRicK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really good to see. We all have fantastic cars.
There isn't a Viper made that I haven't wanted. It is my goal to own one of each. So lets keep up this spirit and stay united. Life with a VIPER is great, we are all fortunate to own one.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is really touching, anyone else need an ego stroke?

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well after reading several posts after the fact I have realized that some of the things said on the board were a little overboard. I would like to apologize for that and hope that there are no hard feelings, seriously. Oh and by the way, this was not forced by any VCA board member(s).

Keith the above words are encouraging and good to hear;
here's hoping that your forthcoming actions match.
Viper bruthahood is bithcin', eh. Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21