SRT exhausts?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering what some of you guys decided as far as exhaust combos? I have an 04 SRT.

on my gen 2, I LOVE the B&B headers / catback combo, anyone have this setup on an SRT? wondering if it sounds better or worse with side exhaust.

Also cats or no cats is something im debating as well so any opinions there wouild be very helpful.

Thanks guys

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put a Corsa catback on my '03. Very well made. MUCH less heat, better sound. Can't tell a lot about the power but just the heat loss and drone being gone was worth it! You can always do more later if you like.

G-Fulm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think im even more interested in figuring out cats or no cats, anyone know the pros and cons?

audiowhiz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a Corsa Track setup for sale if you are interested.
The Hi Flow cats are 5" Stock Mopar cats fabricated and reduced to 3" ( More flow than aftermarket cats ) with Vortex tips and flex hose, and a Corsa Track catbacks that are less than a couple of months old. With cats $ 1400.00 , Cats only $ 400.00, and Exhaust only $1000.00 plus shipping.

Shoot me a PM if interested. Prices are firm.

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my Corsa catback with high flow cat setup. Dynoed at 569. Bellanger headers will be next, but I don't the potential effects.

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have experience with no muffler exhaust (sounds like a harley) and belanger exhaust with high flow cats. Deeper tone, but docile at low RPM. Definitely good sound when at WOT.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow it seems very few if any members have B&B on an SRT, that kind of scares me

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow it seems very few if any members have B&B on an SRT, that kind of scares me

Step up and get it, is it that hard? It isn't like it will sound like straight off road pipes haha. Or be like everyone else... :dunno:

I'm working on something very unique with my GTS come July.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think im going too, after my snake goes to Tators for the velve cover knock, hoping it not a huge deal