SRT10 ACR wanted for nationally recognized Concours

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA SRT10 ACR owners. I'm on the car selection committee for the Ault Park Concours in Cincinnati Ohio. We are looking for a clean, original Viper SRT10 (or perhaps a GTS) ACR. Several friends of mine own both the GTS and SRT-10 ACR's but are either racing June 9th, or have made them ineligible for the concours through modifications. If you, or anyone you know may be willing to nominate their Viper ACR for the concours, please contact me. I would have posted this in the Ohio and Kentucky/Indiana sections, but my Viper Club credentials do not allow for it. I appreciate you taking the time to read my post and hope to have some serious Viper representation at this years' event. Attendees have always asked for a Viper in the Future Classics class, but it's been difficult to locate a significant model that's stock and/or not at a different venue on the same day. Mike Trevor

Viper Bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MIke
I own a 09 ACR original except for added drivers racing stripe Car is Snake Skin Green E-mail me at [email protected] Phone (570)241-8232
George Edwards

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ault Park show is fantastic!

Good luck with the search sshorty. I know quite a few Vipers in the OH, KY, IN area but so far haven't come up with one that is not modified. If I think of one I'll let you know.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ditto. The few guys I've met here all had modded Vipers. Ran into a guy in Milford last year that had an SSG Aero Coupe, but I don't think he frequents the forums.

The Ault Park show is fantastic!

Good luck with the search sshorty. I know quite a few Vipers in the OH, KY, IN area but so far haven't come up with one that is not modified. If I think of one I'll let you know.

OP
OP
S

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Bob, I just sent you an email. The snakeskin stripe may not be an issue if we can present it as a dealer installed option of sorts. Stretch and ssjcreeper, thanks for the lookout. If you come across something let me know. We've had a few RT/10s, GTSs and SRT10s nominated over the years, but nothing that really stands out. We try to select models that are a bit rare in correlation to their regular production run (ACRs, 16Ms, Scuderias, Challenge Stradales, Superleggeras, etc). Thanks guys! This years' Concours will be one for the history books with some of the rarest Porsches all on one field. Not to mention an opportunity to see several Vettes that haven't been seen in public in over 50 years! Oh a $4MM Aston will be there as well among all the other classes too. :)

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck! Ault Park is the only one I never showed in, of the local trifecta of Keeneland in Lexington, Louisville's and Cincy's at Ault Park. If I still had mine, I'd volunteer it.

OP
OP
S

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks shine, I appreciate it. Viperbob, I sent you an email. If I don't hear back tonight, I will call you tomorrow. Thanks. Mike

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your more than welcome to use mine. 2008 ACR *********. 1 of 2. As delivered. 5 miles.
Located in Carlisle PA>

OP
OP
S

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FrankBarba, being that it just has 5 miles, would you be willing to trailer it to the Concours in Cincinnati? It's not a bad drive, as I've done it about a dozen times (passing through back and forth from NY/NJ to Cincy). Your car would be perfect for the event.