Startech info

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looked at startech's website. nice wheels, nice interior, nice exhaust, etc. is this company reputable? anyone have any of their work done to their viper?

20" wheels; looks nice and they are huge but doesnt that interfere with performance and drivability?

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of the wheels on my 01 RT/10. They fit fine and I have had no problems with them. The car rides harder but they have a much lower profile so that's to be expected. Felix at Brabus (they own Startech) has been great and the facility they have in Costa Mesa is amazing. If you need more information feel free to email me.
Andy

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tires are 10mm wider front and rear. (285's and 245,s)

I have not had any rubbing or limitations on turning. I have stock suspension and rear gears. Given the cost of the tires, I have not pushed them hard though! When I do time trials, I put other wheels/tires on.
While the wheels/tires visually fill the wheelwell, I have slightly better ground clearance. I also doubt the accuracy of the speedometer. Startech says the OD is w/i 2% of original, but the speed doesn't seem correct to me. I haven't tested it yet.
BTW the wheels are actually made by Ronal.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960