Still looking for diecast gen II RT's

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking for diecast gen II RT\'s

Posted a while ago with no real luck. Just wondering if anyone else has seen any?

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Still looking for diecast gen II RT\'s

I confirm,it's THE problem with the GENII RT's and GTS,in 1/18 scale,we can not find the set of wheels or you must create them...same than F355 idea about 1/43 scale...good luck. :2tu:

Chris. :headbang:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Burago produced a few very rare gen 1,5 RT/10's in 1:18 (the dash being the same as the GTS it could easily double as a gen2) and I believe Maisto also produced a few but if I'm not mistaken those were solely 1:24.

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bburago has never produced any 1,5 RT/10´s if I´m sure.
I´m quite sure there is no 1:18 or 1:24 scale Gen II RT/10´s

Also, in no scale your rims were made. So that will be a bigger problem. Only the threespoke and the 5 spoke were done. And the BBS.
So, it´s no problem to make a FE or buy a GT2..... but for everything else.

I´m working on it with AutoArt right now.... Tempting to produce the RT/10´s and GTS´ses in the quality we love!

I got some models yesterday and planning to build a Gen II GEN 1,5 RT/10.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well they did make them but they retained the side exhaust. There's a couple white/blue stripes RT/10's on the German Ebay.
Are my eyes deceiving me or did you say that you are trying to find a way to get AutoArt to produce the gen 1/1,5/2 Vipers afterall :eek: ? I'll have THE VERY FIRST PRODUCTION MODELS please, one of each color :nana:
Dang I want to be involved in the "asking question process" too, where do I sign up or who do I need to contact :D

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well they did make them but they retained the side exhaust. There's a couple white/blue stripes RT/10's on the German Ebay.
Are my eyes deceiving me or did you say that you are trying to find a way to get AutoArt to produce the gen 1/1,5/2 Vipers afterall :eek: ? I'll have THE VERY FIRST PRODUCTION MODELS please, one of each color :nana:
Dang I want to be involved in the "asking question process" too, where do I sign up or who do I need to contact :D

Is there some way we can get a group signature form we can send off to Autoart with a list of Vipers we would like to see made?I know they wouldnt agree to all of them but mabe we can get something out of it... :nana: :nana: :nana:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is there some way we can get a group signature form we can send off to Autoart with a list of Vipers we would like to see made?I know they wouldnt agree to all of them but mabe we can get something out of it... :nana: :nana: :nana:

My thoughts exactly :D Chinese or not, I have a hard time believing that AutoArt will just do what they want and refuse something like this. If it has any chance of success I'm starting a thread in the gen 1/2 forum right this instant in order to get some weight slinging going :headbang:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There were GEN 1.5s made and they were as follows:

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in White with Blue Stripes

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Red with Yellow Wheels

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Silver - Very Nice Silver Color!

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Black with Tan Interior and Silver Stripes

1/18 Scale Dodge Viper RT/10 in Black with Black Interior and Silver Stripes (RAREST)

And I think that is about it. I am not in front of the models but I think that is all of them.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355, didn't they retain the sidepipes? I seem to recall a picture of one with the appropriate side sills but browsing Ebay this evening I had some doubts.

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here it's a 1/18 scale...(I only work with it,more easy for me...but can try it on 1/24 why not :D )

How does it cost? wow!! A LOT !!! Sure... :D

Chris. :nana:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355, didn't they retain the sidepipes? I seem to recall a picture of one with the appropriate side sills but browsing Ebay this evening I had some doubts.

Kept the side pipes but changed the wheels to the 1.5 wheels.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

more amazing work

le66 you are something else!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant