Stolen and stripped RT/10 - Anyone of us?

G-ManGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they failed to mentioned that the headlights are gone too.

Jokes aside, it's a shame. also, way too much risk for less than $5k worth of parts. hope they catch those idiots.

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully they catch them. Having driven my Viper through Clinton many times, it's always a circus. These guys would have had to be pretty good to move it that far with no pics being taken.

Casper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you idea how many cars there are here in italy in this condition? (not viper)

if you stolen a car here...it is not problem...You'll never go to the jail....I hate my country...

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, why go through trouble and leave drivetrain, that is worth a lot of $$$ and wheels too? Here what happened (i was not there i promise) The uneducated thiefs thought it was probably a vette, stole it at night time removed the body panels off and "**** *** its a viper for crying out loud, we had an order for a vette, SOB!!":D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jokes aside, it's a shame. also, way too much risk for less than $5k worth of parts. hope they catch those idiots.

I agree that its a meanspirited thing and a foolish risk, but from the thieves' perspective if they thought they could move 5-10K worth of parts (or use those parts on a salvage car THEY are building) then it would make sense. St Peter will have something to say about this in years to come.....

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Well, why go through trouble and leave drivetrain, that is worth a lot of $$$ and wheels too? Here what happened (i was not there i promise) The uneducated thiefs thought it was probably a vette, stole it at night time removed the body panels off and "**** *** its a viper for crying out loud, we had an order for a vette, SOB!!":D

I could maybe understand leaving the drivetrain as that would be more of a hassle to remove, not to mention you'd have serial numbers to deal with. The body panels are quick to take off and less traceable I'd think. Still seems like they left an awful lot of expensive stuff within easy reach though. Shame either way, but at least it looks like it might be easy to rebuild.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think a new hood is 19k all buy it self.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow they came down, I use to always worry if I needed a new hood and paint 22k, at 6k I may take off the bra.:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21