Stupid act of the day

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This morning I had the car on stands to bleed the clutch (another story). When done I lowered the car an worked in the garage for another 20 minutes. I decided I was going to go into the house and grab the keys to test the clutch. As I was walking out of the garage I did a look back remembering the E brake was off. I think "eh" it been sitting the for a while, as soon as I turned my back the car rolled back about 5 feet into my SUV. Now to be honest, I could care less what happend to the SUV. It hit just hard enough to flex the facia and pop the paint. Soooooooo, a hour later I have the facia off and ready to take it to the shop. It will probably be about $300 to respray plus the emblems. And of course the color match won't be perfect. MORAL of the story,,take that extra second and don't be stupid like me.

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man i felt my heart stop as I read it hit the SUV. I'm like you, who cares about the SUV. Well, I hope it turns out beter than you hope. Best of luck.

97 gts vettslayr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That ***** but like kcobean said, at least nobody was hurt. Just the other day my wife left my Excursion in neutral while she got out to throw something away. It rolled down the driveway and smashed through my brick mailbox. The fiberglass rear doors and my wife's ego were the only things destroyed. You can always fix or replace the vehicles, you can't always say that about people. Be thankful it was just some paint.:crazy2:

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other day at the MX track , I put my race bike on the stand in the shade next to my mint Hemi Ram , it fell off the stand and wacked a big dent in my front fender , broke the paint also.......I was pissed.
At least I won both motos..........

OP
OP
R

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You *******!

:D

Hey, as I started reading your story I thought it was going to mention how it fell off the jack stands. I'll take the re-paint any day!

Thanks for the love Dave:hitwithrock: True, I'll take a repaint anyday. Big kick in the ass, the clutch isnt any better. I think I am going after the master cylinder next.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's bad days, but thanks god there's also GOOD days!

Ted

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mild OCD would have had me check the brake 3 times before I left. That's about the best I can do for coming up with a "best of" for OCD.

Brave for posting up your mishap. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang