Tampa International Car Show - Viper invite

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motor Trend contacted a local tuner and will be covering the event. Also you get 25 free passes for entering your Viper.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
25 free passes? I dont even know 5 friends that have a clue about cool cars. They mostly have the "SE-r" race altima with the upgraded 14inch wheel covers.

Any idea who is going? Chuck are you in?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd do it, but will need to repaint my rockers first and get a new windshield. The Wifey is all frothy about it... :nana: Let me know who is the local POC to make it happen.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it is for an exhibit. As far as my windshield...kinda embarrassing. When I was fabricating the roof scoop, I opted not to remove the windshield and ended up scratching an area about 4" below where I had "protected" the top of the windshield on the passenger side. Simply wasn't watching what I was doing and got a little wild with the line sander. Live and learn.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, that is also the date for the 19th annual Florida Mopar Assn show "Mopars with Big Daddy Don Garlits. It will be held at his Museum of Drag Racing here in Ocala. The show will run both days of that weekend and it is an all Mopar show. We are only a couple of miles from the museum, so that is where I will be, weather permitting. The Saturday show is Participant's choice classes and the Sunday show is judged with 1st, 2nd & 3rd place trophies. I hope to see some great examples of Mopar muscle cars at this show. It'll be our first show at the Museum, we attended the Mopars at the Red Barns in Michigan every year we lived up there, great show, usually about 300 Mopars or so at every time, and some rare Mopar iron showed up there every year. It wouldn't hurt to have a Viper contingency show up either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant