Tan Interior on 09 ACR

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics I took today of the tan Interior on an 09 ACR in yellow with no graphics. It is a very nice upgrade in materials to the standard interior. It really richens the car.

Bruce

Last edited:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm. I think I'd rather put that money toward performance upgrades... I wonder if that leather is non-suede, though. The suede in my ACR is going to get stained easily - especially on the passenger side with my driving habits.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm. I think I'd rather put that money toward performance upgrades... I wonder if that leather is non-suede, though. The suede in my ACR is going to get stained easily - especially on the passenger side with my driving habits.

The leather interior is an upgrade and there is no Suede inserts, it is all leather. With this option though you get no striping options on an ACR if I am not mistaken.

Bruce

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the leather, but tan...really...do people really like having a tan interior :dunno:. My preference would be black or grey (light or dark)...but tan..not so much :crazy2:.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the leather, but tan...really...do people really like having a tan interior :dunno:. My preference would be black or grey (light or dark)...but tan..not so much :crazy2:.

I agree with you and would not buy it myself, but I was suprised how good it looks on the right car. A black vert with matching top would look nice. Anaconda would look good too.

Bruce

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that from the factory?

Yes, this was a late 08 option that carried over to the 09's. Verts have a Tan top and any car that gets the tan has no stripe options available.

Again I am not a Tan person, but I was very impressed by the look even if it is an ACR...lol

Bruce

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seats do look very nice, would look better in a vert with red or black paint, or a dark colored coupe with no stripes.

Solid red & tan is a great combo.

3_red-tan.jpg

V

Venomiss

tan2.JPG

Tan4.JPG

tan3.JPG

The tan tops look pretty good.
tan1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like tan in a luxury vehicle.... not so much in a sports car. I like the color on the doors and console, not so much the seats.

I think the tan and Anaconda green would be a good match.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now I like that because the exterior is all the same color

Seats do look very nice, would look better in a vert with red or black paint, or a dark colored coupe with no stripes.

Solid red & tan is a great combo.

3_red-tan.jpg

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The craftsmanship on the seat look terrible. Look at all the puckering and gathering. It's fine if that's the overall look, but you can see it is just in some places.

attachment.php

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Black and tan is nice.
Red and tan is nice.
Forest green and tan is nice.
White and tan is not bad.

All other colors and tan tend to look like ass.