Tator's BBQ May 20th 2007

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND one more week to the t-shirts as well, superb job again DAN, thank you!! We're looking forward to seeing you'all there AND the t-shirts! GOOD weather, GOOD weather, mantra here~~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, this will all get us tickets :cop: speeeeeding up there to be first!!! (LOL) That's a very nice incentive to get there, also to get our t-shirts and of course the bbq, we are looking forward to seeing everybody there!! Thanx Scott :2tu: ~juli~

Reaction score
If anyone is going up the night before and want to join us for dinner, YOU MUST CALL THE Log Jam for reservations!! @ 518-798-1155 the reservation is under: Tator/Viper Club. Seating is limited!:omg:

Chuck, I just called to list my self, son, and Charlie. They said the res. is for 20 seats. They don't have a list of names. Now I asked her if there was maybe a heading with your name, then a list of names and said they couldn't do that????????????? They have no idea if the 20 seats have been filled or not. How said White Castle!!

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to the Log Jam last night and there are 24 people on the list!!:cool: There IS NO limit on the seats! I told them that we may have up to 30 or 40 people and the boss said no problem!:eater: And there is no name list, just a head count. This will be a LOT of fun!!:2tu:

Chuck, I just called to list my self, son, and Charlie. They said the res. is for 20 seats. They don't have a list of names. Now I asked her if there was maybe a heading with your name, then a list of names and said they couldn't do that????????????? They have no idea if the 20 seats have been filled or not. How said White Castle!!

D

DAMN YANKEE

Jeff,

Wizard is radio active in that shot (Tator at night) and kabobs were the mouses' to begin with.

Tee Shirts have the standard low dosage Tator. I wanted the Nuclear Tator, but not everybody here is a child of the 60's.....sad to say.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be heading there on Saturday from Lancaster PA, I-78 to Morristown and then RT17 to Albany. Preferrably leaving early PA (around 9AM and in Morristown around 11AM), so I can clean the car after arriving to Saratoga Springs. I should be there around 2PM. :drive:

WHAT TIME ARE YOU OTHERS ARRIVING????

Does anyone want to caravan from NJ, NY area?????????????

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, I think most of us are driving up sunday and returning sunday...Adrian

Same here, we and 2 others will be heading up Sunday a.m., coming back same day. Leaving from Albany/Northway-I87 North. Don't know specifics on times yet.
Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone. ~mike & juli~

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to Mapquest the Hotel, Country Inn and Suites in Queensbury, NY, and it did not recognize the address and it put in "South Glens Falls" "12803" instead....anybody know how to get there?

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Northway I87 North to exit # 19 Aviation road. Make Right. go to RT # 9 Mobil Gas station on right side at light. Make left go approx 1.5 miles and it is set back from road on the right side. If you get to Great Escape you ust past it.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Northway I87 North to exit # 19 Aviation road. Make Right. go to RT # 9 Mobil Gas station on right side at light. Make left go approx 1.5 miles and it is set back from road on the right side. If you get to Great Escape you ust past it.

THANK YOU :outtahere: :outtahere:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To anybody interested in leaving from Albany Sunday for the BBQ, a bunch of us plan on meeting at Stuyvesant Plaza (off Route 20/Western Ave) at 9am...take off approx. 9:15am...can pm me or Bo Knows if you wish.
VERY much looking forward to this and HOPE weather holds out!
~juli~

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody going up from the Albany area who would like to join up with 4 other Vipers, we will be meeting at Stuyvesant Plaza on Sunday morning at 9:00 and will be leaving at 9:15. The more the merrier!!

Bo knows

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone from CT going Sunday morning?

There will be two of us leaving Cheshire Sunday morning and we'd be happy to caravan with you to Tatortoga. I'm 99.99% certain we're going :D. I'll PM you with my cell phone number and we'll arrange to meet up somewhere Sunday a.m. - Tony

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that are doing the Sunday drive:

7:30 AM - Ardsley Rest Area NYS Thruway (immediately after toll)
9:20 AM - New Baltimore Rest Area (milepost 127)

It's a 170 mile stroll straight up the Thruway to the Northway.

Take I-87 to EXIT 13N
Follow Route 9 north to the Saratoga Spa State Park
Turn LEFT onto the AVENUE OF THE PINES.
Follow the avenue throught he park approximately one mile.
The Museum is in on your left in the building marked "Bottling Plant".

auto_museum.jpg

Looks like we'll also pick up a few folks as we exit the Thruway (Exit 25) and get on to the Northway.

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody going up from the Albany area who would like to join up with 4 other Vipers, we will be meeting at Stuyvesant Plaza on Sunday morning at 9:00 and will be leaving at 9:15. The more the merrier!!

Bo knows
Bo:

Is there a rest area up there where the downstate group can stop and maybe meet up with you guys?

I just don't think we can make it by 9:15. I figure we'll be there closer to 10AM. Unless we start earlier.:dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott---The Northway actually begins where we Albany Vipers were going to meet, right down the road from it...but as far as a rest area for you guys coming up the Thruway, probably somewhere off the thruway before you reach the I-87 Northway exit? Otherwise, it'd be awhile on the Northway, and no rest area between the beginning of it and the Saratoga exit, as far as I can recall---Bo---what do you think???? We are very much looking forward to seeing you again, Scott! PRAY for good weather!!!!

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

There is a rest area at exit 9 of the northway but it's only 20 minutes from the car show. I would recommend picking a rest area on the thruway on your way up. There is one just North of the Saugerties exit that would work. Anything I can do to help let me know.

Bo

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:slomo: :woot: First 100 to arrive at the museum will recieve special dash plaques courtesy of the NY/CT Region!:slomo: :woot:

BLOODY TYPICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time i cant make it LOL...........But then again a Boing 747 Dash plaque...:D

Make sure someone gets loads of pics...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry we won't be able to meet you yet Baz...we both are bringing our digital cameras, and plan on taking TONS of pictures, mostly of the CARS :2tu: tho!!! (If you want pics of the hot chicks, wellllllll---that's a whole NOTHER site!! :rolleyes: :smirk: )!! ~juli~

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

There is a rest area at exit 9 of the northway but it's only 20 minutes from the car show. I would recommend picking a rest area on the thruway on your way up. There is one just North of the Saugerties exit that would work. Anything I can do to help let me know.

Bo

Thanks Bo. Yep, that's the New Baltimore rest area by exit 21B. We'll all be down to a quarter tank by then :D .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te