test drive request

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys:
I have a friend who is interested in buying or leasing a 2004 SRT and he would like a test drive. Anyone in the upper Westchester County area that would be willing to let him drive your car? He's driven mine (2000 RT).

He's also asking if there are any differences between the 2004 and the 2005.

None of the dealers in the imediate area have any, and to tell you the truth, even if they did, it's such a hassel to get a test drive without sitting through the whole BS sales pitch (except for Chuck Tator of course, but Chuck, if you are reading this, I know you usually don't have new Vipers just sitting around for very long).

Thanks for the help, just PM me, as I might not get to this before it is knocked down to far.

Thanks,
Andrew

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would of let him drive mine b/f the blower, but now evan I have to relearn how to pilot my beast. sorry dude

vd..

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he flies down to Oklahoma he can drive mine. Hell, he can also have my girlfriend for a night if he'd like! :rolleyes:

Is she that bad? Heck if she wants to enjoy an other country please send her over to The Netherlands where I live :eek:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he flies down to Oklahoma he can drive mine. Hell, he can also have my girlfriend for a night if he'd like! :rolleyes:

Driver your viper and then do your girlfriend....how do i sign up :laugh: :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32