TEXAS Caravan Info

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Setting up this post where folks from Texas (or the south can post together to get a caravan planned ).

Let the fun for VOI begin!

Ryan

SpeedRacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the caravan is coming thru Dallas, then I'd like to join. I just hope it's not too far in advance. I don't like leaving 4 days ahead of time.

I'm not 100% sure that I'm going, but most likely.

Lee

Larry Hudler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My thought was to leave San Antonio, Tuesday morning, September 28th & head out IH 10 since much of it has a speed limit of 80. If Austin folks wanted to join in they could take 290 east to IH 10 and we could meet in Junction. This is probably not the best route for Dallas area folks since you would probably prefer to take 287 up to I 40. We could possibly hook-up in Albuquerque as I was planning on staying there Tuesday night and then make it to Salt Lake City late Wednesday night. I could be open to alternative suggestions if someone has a better idea.

Larry Hudler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ryan,
I talked to John Hacket today and he is leaving on Tuesday morning (the 28th)from Boerne, but is wanting to drive up through Colorado. I would have thought there would be some people from Houston driving through San Antonio down IH-10, but I have not heard from anyone else yet. Have you? I assume you are busy with the new house and are not going to make it?
Larry

Larry Hudler

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Meeting the Grand Caravan in Denver could work. Do you know about how many Vipers you will have leaving Denver on the Southern route Wednesday morning?

diko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i missed out due to conflicting scheduled events. i am totally doing this next year...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4