Thanks VCA, it finally came home... *PICS*

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to the VCA and Jerry Siegel. I just bought his Viper GTS earlier this month that was posted in the classifieds.

Car was just as described - PERFECT!

After 3 weeks of waiting that seemed like 3 months.... car finally came last night! I gotta say that I was giggling like a damn school girl...

I was supposed to get the car on Saturday, but a McLaren F1 had to be shipped to a dealership in ATL. From what I was told by the driver it was being crated and sent overseas.... wish I could have seen it.

Damn, this car is low.... couldn't pull it in the driveway - had to back it in.... Here are some crappy pics. It was drizzling...so I guess this AZ car got its first rain....:D

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

I'll get some better pics in the day time once she is washed! Thanks VCA for making one of my dreams come true!

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats dude!! I got fired up just looking at the pictures of it coming off the hauler.

The only way it could be better is if it was BLACK!:D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow can't even BEGIN to imagine how excited you are, congratulations!!!:2tu:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Looks real nice. I noticed the chin guard under the front fascia, definitely a good thing to have if your driveway is low. Send your VIN via PM to a mod to get upgraded to "Viper Owner" and really think about joining the club. It is well worth it.

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on your new ride!!!!

Excellent choice in color.:D

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car.

The Corvette Only parking sign is going to have to come down. :D

Nick

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow? LAME!!!!!!! :rolaugh: Glad you finally got it Marko, I know you've been gitty as a school girl since last night to drive it.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone... I'm in such a great mood all the time now...lol

I got some day time pics that I took this AM, will post them up when I get home.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice! Could not have gotten a better color! :yay:

Welcome to the Viper nation as well! Be sure to PM the mods your Vin and they will upgrade you to Viper owner, and if you want to join the best car club on the planet, call 1-800-998-1110 and join the VCA!

Either way, nice color choice! :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice! Could not have gotten a better color! :yay:

Welcome to the Viper nation as well! Be sure to PM the mods your Vin and they will upgrade you to Viper owner, and if you want to join the best car club on the planet, call 1-800-998-1110 and join the VCA!

Either way, nice color choice! :D

One of the best ways to get the most enjoyment out of that awesome, YELLOW Viper is by joining the VCA and getting active with your local chapter....honest!

I know VCA HQ is slammed right now with all the renewals and such, so when you join the club, you should consider doing so online at VIPER MAGAZINE. It's a secure transaction and you can pay via Paypal. You'll need your VIN handy.

Shoot me your VIN in a PM and I'll get your status updated to Viper Owner ASAP.

Beautiful car, and as the Mopar Man above me mentioned...welcome to the Viper Nation! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best ways to get the most enjoyment out of that awesome, YELLOW Viper is by joining the VCA and getting active with your local chapter....honest!

I know VCA HQ is slammed right now with all the renewals and such, so when you join the club, you should consider doing so online at VIPER MAGAZINE. It's a secure transaction and you can pay via Paypal. You'll need your VIN handy.

Shoot me your VIN in a PM and I'll get your status updated to Viper Owner ASAP.

Beautiful car, and as the Mopar Man above me mentioned...welcome to the Viper Nation! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thanks everyone for the kind words... I'm very excited about the car. Drives great and the looks are out of this world. I go out to look at the car everyday before breakfast and when I get home from work...lol.

Sending you a PM w/ my VIN. I was going to joing earlier, but saw how long some have waited to get into the VCA. No events are going on locally that I know of and my local car club is keeping me occupied lately, but will definately sign up.

Here are some updated pics from last week....

Yes, I know the Viper will get mad about all the Vette stuff on the wall, don't worry...it is parked on the other side of the garage.:lmao:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UMmm. You appear to have original tires. If that is true they are as hard as stone and will get you in trouble. Your first mod should be a recent set of PS2. It will be an amazing difference. As far as stripes go,Its not a camaro. Forget about it. Why ruin such a nice looking car. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UMmm. You appear to have original tires. If that is true they are as hard as stone and will get you in trouble. Your first mod should be a recent set of PS2. It will be an amazing difference. As far as stripes go,Its not a camaro. Forget about it. Why ruin such a nice looking car. GTS Bruce

Yeah, they are original.... I'm looking at getting some new shoes/tires as we speak and am being careful until then. Car lights them up a pretty easily in 1st and 2nd....

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Until you get new tires, just squeeze the throttle (dont punch it) and you should learn how to make it grab !