The latest addition to our family...the TT...

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...is certain to keep my wives head (or stomach!) spinning for days to come. Having the '03 TT vert returned on Friday with 970RWHP, the wheels spinning & tires smokin' we set off for a cruise through the mountains of the Shenandoah Valley this past weekend...of course, with the top down. :drive:

We bought our first Viper 3 month's ago, from a member on here...a '98 coupe with only 6K miles, 10# ROE Supercharger, about 630RWHP, I-Forged wheels and a ton of odds & ends. I started driving this car too much for as nice as it is so I began looking for a Gen 3 to turn into a dd. Enlisting the help of Matt @ Speedwerkz (which we bought the '98 from), the search for my Gen 3 had begun. Next thing I knew we were talking to Kevin @ UGR and the build was on. 6 weeks later we were picking up our TT. Then, headed straight from UGR to Speedwerkz for wheels & window tint. An '08 hood and 2-piece rotors came in this week; will be installing soon. :headbang:

As soon as we got back from TN, we went on the cruise with the VA/MD group putting nearly 800 miles on the car in 2 days - the trip was absolutely trouble free. With 970RWHP, on a conservative tune, through air filters & pump gas, we got nearly 20mpg on interstate driving...it's a good start for this monster.

I could not be more happy with the car & the final product. The drive-ability on this car is as good as it was stock. We have also put a quaife rearend and a full Penske race suspension on it; the car handles, rides and hooks unbelievably on the street.

We would like to thank Kevin & KC @ UGR and, to everyone that works there for such a great car. A special thanks to Matt for organizing and executing this build and putting up with numerous late night phone calls, just to find out info.

Will be driving this car on a lot of VCA events and hoping to take to the track in the near future.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lots of silver snakes about lately....nice:)

you mentioned tracking the car...did you upgrade the oiling system?

looks nice...how about some closeups of the TT set up?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a pleasure driving with you last weekend. You and your wife are very nice people and it was great to have some 'locals' on the cruise with us. That car is a beast, and yet tame as every other car when you tell it to be. Great combination, and it was awesome to see someone out flogging an FI car!

And, no rep system here....sorry. :D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt sent me a PM that I need to go for a ride. Was that in his car or yours?? Don't know if I'm ready for one of his 190 blasts:D. Car looks AWESOME:2tu::headbang:. Are you planning on bringing it to Nov 1 event??
-Chip

OP
OP
S

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! Either one of 'em are scary rides - take your pick...yes, we are going to try to make it Nov 1st & bring the TT. Thanks for the compliments!!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Kevin just turned out 3 TT SRT Viper's in the past week or two? Very nice (as all UGR TT's are).

OP
OP
S

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zoomie- sorry we missed you at the fall cruise last weekend, had a great time (observing all posted speed limits, of course)! :drive::2tu:

Thanks, everyone for all the compliments. This car is so much fun!!!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...is certain to keep my wives head (or stomach!) spinning for days to come. Having the '03 TT vert returned on Friday with 970RWHP, the wheels spinning & tires smokin' we set off for a cruise through the mountains of the Shenandoah Valley this past weekend...of course, with the top down. :drive:

We bought our first Viper 3 month's ago, from a member on here...a '98 coupe with only 6K miles, 10# ROE Supercharger, about 630RWHP, I-Forged wheels and a ton of odds & ends. I started driving this car too much for as nice as it is so I began looking for a Gen 3 to turn into a dd. Enlisting the help of Matt @ Speedwerkz (which we bought the '98 from), the search for my Gen 3 had begun. Next thing I knew we were talking to Kevin @ UGR and the build was on. 6 weeks later we were picking up our TT. Then, headed straight from UGR to Speedwerkz for wheels & window tint. An '08 hood and 2-piece rotors came in this week; will be installing soon. :headbang:

As soon as we got back from TN, we went on the cruise with the VA/MD group putting nearly 800 miles on the car in 2 days - the trip was absolutely trouble free. With 970RWHP, on a conservative tune, through air filters & pump gas, we got nearly 20mpg on interstate driving...it's a good start for this monster.

I could not be more happy with the car & the final product. The drive-ability on this car is as good as it was stock. We have also put a quaife rearend and a full Penske race suspension on it; the car handles, rides and hooks unbelievably on the street.

We would like to thank Kevin & KC @ UGR and, to everyone that works there for such a great car. A special thanks to Matt for organizing and executing this build and putting up with numerous late night phone calls, just to find out info.

Will be driving this car on a lot of VCA events and hoping to take to the track in the near future.

Sinister
Sweet rides!!! You still coming on the cruise Sunday with Michael? Hope to meet you there. You bringing the SRT?

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! It was nice to meet you and your wife on the ride last weekend. We will try to hook up with you soon and maybe do a cruise on the Skyline Drive.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
970rwhp on a "conservative" tune lmao....Gotta love Vipers.....There are not many car circles where 970rwhp is no big deal. Congrats...