The ultimate compliment.....

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I'm at Home Depot loading a few small things into my ACR and a kid about 10 years old is getting out of his car....he gets and says "I love your car, it's even better than a Corvette"....his Dad taught him well.....

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can believe this, I took my 06' out yesterday and of course my full Bellanger set up was warmed up and getting loud (in the groove), anyway as I am just cruising along on the way home, a guy in a brand new gun metal ZR1 which seemed to come out of no where, pulls up beside me, gives me the thumbs up and says "man your car sounds good". I told him I really liked his car too, then he turned off to go home or where ever he was going.

There's one for the record books as well. I am still sitting with a stunned look after that one.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can believe this, I took my 06' out yesterday and of course my full Bellanger set up was warmed up and getting loud (in the groove), anyway as I am just cruising along on the way home, a guy in a brand new gun metal ZR1 which seemed to come out of no where, pulls up beside me, gives me the thumbs up and says "man your car sounds good". I told him I really liked his car too, then he turned off to go home or where ever he was going.

There's one for the record books as well. I am still sitting with a stunned look after that one.

Around my town most Vette owners wave when I drive past in a Viper. Usually good people. My best friend has a Vette and we cruise quite a lot together.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

That any fellow car enthusiast LOVES the sound of a Belanger System does not surprise me in the least! Best Sound Anywhere, if you like the Muscle-car sound

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm at Home Depot loading a few small things into my ACR and a kid about 10 years old is getting out of his car....he gets and says "I love your car, it's even better than a Corvette"....his Dad taught him well.....

damn that kid was driveing:omg:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness