THE VIPER has ARRIVED!!!!

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Today was the greatest day of my life. 2 fellow Viper owners that i met here came to my house todat and just sat there with me waiting for the enclosed trailer from Exotic transport to pull up and drop off my Viper.

I am now the proud owner of a 2001 GTS ACR. Inside, outside, and underneath is flawless. I think i am missing one bolt behind the Rear tire. It bolts the body panel to the frame.

I havnt popped the hood yet. But will tomorrow when i take some hi res pics for you all.

A crowd of passers by, joggers, and other motorist quickly started to build up with the already 2 gorgeous Vipers in front of my house. it was so awesome.

will post pics tomorrow ...

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bitchin dude, we all know the GTS is quite possibly the sexiest car on 4 wheels, so why wouldn't it draw a croud.

What color is it? any mods?

I'm still in search for a sapphire gts, preferable acr, to match my truck. (hey, not too much flak, I love my truck)

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACRDAKOTA, my '01 Sapphire GTS (no ACR) with 1499 miles on it is at Woodhouse for sale. Not sure if your interested but I could provide details for you if you are.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oops, forgot to congradulate you brad on your latest edition. When mine was being unloaded I had quite a few teenagers from down the street watch as they backed the car out. They then got on their cellphones and called who knows who to let them know. The genII is the sexiest car and always drew a crowd whereever it went.

Anyway, congrats and enjoy!!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad, Viper looks great!!!! Enjoy. We will have to do a cruise after I get back. - Ryan

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A very deserved grand arrival. The gathering crowds are something you will encounter often. Congrtas, and like stated above, welcome to the party. Oh, I know your new Viper buddies have already told you, but I will restate it. Respect the torque and be careful.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!

And an ACR no Less!!

Yoda: "Respect the Torque, You Must!"

Jay K.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new car!

"I havnt popped the hood yet. But will tomorrow when i take some hi res pics for you all"

When you do pop the hood make sure when you close it you put your hands on top where the hinges attach to the hood. Do not close by pushing down on the front of the hood, you can crack it.
Your hands should be right over hinge attachment point.

Enjoy