Thinking about a used lambo

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome.. nice cars! I took would go for the Murci instead ;) It's always been one of my fav cars :)

Last summer I spent most of my miles ('99 ACR) with a '06 Gallardo e-gear. The Gallardo was treated a little easier than the ACR. But we were the only two cars of about 10 that had zero break downs (C5s, C6s, C6Z06, 996Ts, etc).

I decided against the Gallardo because ownership seemed too easy. The only thing the Gallardo spent more than the ACR was tires over ~15k miles from March-November.

The e-gear is a blast. It is very agressive when you want it to be, and very calm when you want it to be. The car is a total Jeckll/hyde. The '06+ has more power and a nicer interior. Just make sure you get a clutch snap to see what the life is left. Otherwise, there sin't much that can go wrong. Don't get an '04 that is a 001-400 production car, they had some issues.

The Gallardo seemed too easy for me, so I went with the Murci. The Gallardo seems like the better car to be driven frequently, but I wanted to be beyond unique. Unfortunately, there is a much bigger financial requirement for the Murci to do the same miles.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

soo quiet:
YouTube - Video 17

YouTube - Video 24

A friend's yellow SuperG with a slightly aftermarket exhaust (sift through the video for it):
YouTube - Malibu run 2-27-2011

Nick

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Murci's maintenance is far more expensive than the Gallardo.

But I went the Murci route. Currently dumping the AWD. :D
You must be registered for see images

Nick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX