thinking of selling my 96 GTS

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question would be do you guys think I could atleast get $43,000 for the car??? I know its only worth what someones willing to pay..

Heres alittle background on my car. The cliff notes is new motor(less than 2000 miles) just rebuilt by Wayne Calvert Engines in Denton TX. The heads were worked over new pistons rings rockers etc... full bolt ons less headers. lots of MGW stuff. shifter, brakes, new rear tires, it has BBS wheels on but I would put a set of factory 18's on it.. new clutch alumn. flywheel and tranny... The car is lowerd but not in these pics The paint is a 8 of 10 only a few chips in the front. bumper and normal scrapes.. It has new seats and carpet.. perfect interior. 57,2XX miles and Im the 3rd owner... it would only let me post 2 pics so here are 2 links of pics of the car...

http://www.c-computers.com/Brian-Viper/
http://www.c-computers.com/viper-taredown/

heres a few pics
You must be registered for see images

=
You must be registered for see images

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. For such a clean car, you should not have a problem getting 42-43k. You'd mentioned putting the stock wheels back on it. Are you planning on selling the BBS wheels? If so, can you PM me how much?

B

BurntRubber

You are a couple weeks to late cuz I would have bought it. I just paid $38K for mine and it was a great deal, drove it to phoenix from Chicago. I personally would ask more but what do I know. I bought mine a 43K miles and it is basically stock, paint is a 9/10 interior i would give 8.5/10. with the rims and work I would ask $47K at least, unless you want to sell fast. just my opinion.

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would keep it. I thought about selling my 96 also and decided to keep it. You will kick yourself if you sell it down the road. Just think how rare a clean 96 is. Most 96's ended up being race cars. Just my .02

Robert