THIS GUY TRIED TO SCAM ME THROUGH THE VIPER FORUM!!!

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be good. We'll see how it goes.

Reaction score
Dang.....I think I should make this a "sticky"!!! LOL!! OK...only 4:24PM on Friday and I have had too many beers!! :) Gary gets my vote for "Scamming the scammer" this month! LOL!

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lagos, Nigeria....what a surprise! So many of these internet based scams came from there. My aunt got scammed for 35000 GBP! Immense stupidity/naivety on her part but very sad just the same. Her life savings. Give the guy hell!!!!

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I am just trying to string him along as far as possible. I want to waste his time as much as possible. This is fun...

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put him on to me. Tell him you just got a call offering 1500 for the nitrous kit and the guy wants to send the money directly to him in Nigeria. Tell him I'm a real pigeon and that he might get me to an even 2 grand.
Tell him that he has to split it with you though.
Also, tell him you just met his sister while in Hinesville and she offered you "relations" for ten Nigerian dollars.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put him on to me. Tell him you just got a call offering 1500 for the nitrous kit and the guy wants to send the money directly to him in Nigeria. Tell him I'm a real pigeon and that he might get me to an even 2 grand.
Tell him that he has to split it with you though.
Also, tell him you just met his sister while in Hinesville and she offered you "relations" for ten Nigerian dollars.

Hahaha, I'm pretty sure he would be on to us then. :D

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell him you lost the pice of paper with the W.U. information after a few more e-mails haha

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, you got a lot of friends out here looking after your interests. You should feel blessed. Now, go get the **** before he tries to scam the rest of us.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary good job fcking with his head. When he starts to feel you are jerking him about getting his money, thats when you tell him another bogus story that you had given all of his information to the FBI because they were questioning you, and the FBI put a stop on his money getting to him and want to find the origin of the check. That should shake him up a little.

Keep up the good work

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or get him to hold a fish on top of his head while taking a bite of a sandwich and see if he figures it out then, like this guy.

You must be registered for see images

If this doesn't draw a response from you guys... Then I friggen give up!

Jay K.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey YOU be the scammer now. Tell him your bank said it was clearly a phoney and you actually cashed it at a corner hole in the wall check cashing shiester store and decided to keep the 3k cause you aint got no nitrous to sell! ROTFLOL!
Thanks for jerking this ******* off for all of the scam artists that emailed me when I had my lift and my car for sale on the forum classifieds!

eViperate

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tell him that the place where you cashed the check called and told you that the check was discovered to be phony and that they want their money back.

Tell him you already sent him the money to his account and you blew your part of it.

Demand that he send you another 3K to get the phony check from the check cashing place cus if you don't go pick up the check the FBI will be investigating it and you will have no choice but to give the FBI all the information you have on him.

That should get him frizzled! hehe

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell him that you don't trust Western Union.

Tell him that you put the money in a box and wrapped it all up for shipping to him.

Ask him for the $28.87 that the shipping will cost.

Tell him you can't use the money you are sending because it's all wrapped up.

Tell him to send you the $28.87 in cash, USD.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to treat everything as a scam until proven it is not. This guy has been replying to forum members for a long time. Whats scary is on the bottom of that check where it says remitter is my name, backwards!!!

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, let's flush out some of these bums with fake ads pricing items so high that we will get calls from only shysters. Put in phrases like, "will ship to any continent"; "prefer paying by W.U."; "any arangement is fine".

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received this email it seems like a scammer, time will tell:

Hello,

I saw your advertisement for the sales of your Goods, I am interested
in buying. However, your urgent reply is needed so as to hasten the
Transaction if my offer sound nice.

Also kindly provide the present condition and least price of the Goods at which you intend to sell it out, if it will arouse my interest to patronise you.

Waiting to hear from you very soon.

Thanks.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donzi, reel him in bro., nice and slow, then hook him good.
These guys don't know that they are messing with the incomparable Viper Nation!

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stugots,
Well I thought of that but you have to put your thumbprint on the check, and it could only get bad from there... then I would look like the scam artist.

It's good to see people who won't take advantage of a situation like you could've (although I definetely would have had second thoughts after the store owner started spouting off like you were a criminal). Maybe you should get some fake fingerprints and give it another try, then hand the cash to the owner the next time he walks in and give HIM a spout of your own.

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here is the response!! What a JOKE!!
What should I reply?

Hello,

Thank for your prompt response, I quite appreciate to hear from you back. The Price you quoted for the Goods is okay by me. Please I will want this transaction to move very fast because the Goods is urgently needed. In your coming mail kindly provide me your Full Information to prepare the cheque and also you contact address for delivering of the check inlucding cell phone # and home phone # for better communication. Also, I will like you to remove the advert from the site so that any other buyer will not interfer.

Shippment will be handle by me because there is an order I made late last year which was delivered to wrong address and because of this issue I've associate with one shipping company who has been handle my shippment from any where to me.

I will look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed that on the 419 site, the computer geeks have some way to log onto the place where some of these scams come from.
Not being more than slightly geeky myself, I don't know how they are doing this,
but they use up all the bandwidth available to the bad guy site.

I have some experience messing with these guys. They can be led through some funny stuff if they believe they have a sucker.
I had one answering my questions about how dangerous the lions and elephants were when she was commuting to work.

I had another one where I said that I had seen Africa on TV and everyone seemed to have drums and spears. I asked if they had trouble carrying all that stuff to work at the office.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**************UPDATE****************

I was out of town yesterday. Let me give you guys the scoop. I woke up Saturday morning and my cell phone showed 81 missed calls!! He left 19 messages!! I didn't think my voicemail would hold 19 messages. Anyway, what I have been doing is I let him call a bunch of times and right when he is probably about to give up I will answer one of his calls. I say things like, "Have you gotten your money yet?" and "thanks so much for the purchase." Laat night I answered his call and he said he needed the transaction# for W. U. I said "oh, OK I'll email it to you. He said email it and give it to me now. I said OK Ill email it. He said, no just tell it to me now!! I said OK I'll email it to you, thanks again, bye.

It must be driving him crazy. Here he thinks I've sent him his money and it's in the system and he is one authorization # away from $1800.00 HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
He went on to call my cell phone 31 times last night. There were 11 messages this morning. This has to be eating this guy up.

So does anyone know how many digits are in the WU authorization #. I want to send him a bogus # but I want to make sure it looks legit. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
******HERE ARE SOME OF THE 12 EMAILS I HAD WAITING FOR ME THIS MORNING*******

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi i called on the phone yesterday and you personally told me you would send me the westernunion details like i requested from you. But still now i have not yet got it in my mail. I hope there is nothing going wrong i wish to inform you that my shipper must not hesitate coming for the pickup tomorrow cause i have sign themm with the contrast so you are urgently requested to send the westernunion details now, so i could foprward it to them and they could go and retreive the money from the westernunion... incase you lost my email this is it: [email protected]

so i will be waiting your mail soonest with the westernunion details such as ..1) Sender Name....2) Control Number that's the (MTCN)... 3)Amount Sentto the shipper.. and finally text question and answer..

Please enable to forward me this details asap.

Needed urgently

Theory Ramy...

Hello Javo, Obey your honor. I have requested for the westernunion information you used to wire he money to my shipper but you have refuse to email it to me nor tell me on the phone. But i still like the kit and i wouldn't like to disapoint the customer that wanted it this week, so please this is the last chance my shipper are sacrificing to me, since you have alreadys ent the information. But my shipper has not been able to retrieve the funds from westernunion since they don't have the necessary details.

So it is needed. And i want you to email me back with the.1. Control Number....2.Sender Name.....3.Receiver Name.....4.Amount Sent......5.Text Question And Answer..

Please enable to send me this information today and soonest, so it can be putten into record of this transaction.

Expecting your mail soonest

Thanks

Theory Ramy....
Hello Gary. Good morning! I have been trying to reach on your phone but you put it on voice message always want you to email me with :Control number(MTCN) and the Sender name, Reciever name. Text question that you used to send the money. Please get back to me asap with this information my shipper want it urgently..Theory

Hi Gary. I couldn't get the westernunion information on the phone so i will like you to get back to me with the westernunion info's now via email.. and i want the sender name and the recievers name, amount sent and also the mtcn number.... will be expecting you soon..
----------------------------------------------------------
hello gary. will like to have the westernunion information from you .
-- -------------------------------------------------------
i want you get back to me with the westernunion information like this

sender name..........

address..............

reciever name.............

amount sent..............

control number.............

text question .................

answer.............

so it be putten into record for this transaction
-------------------------------------------------------
Not yet, because you have not provided me the necessary informations. as you sent the money. Kindly get back to me with the ....Sender Name & Address, Reciever Name, Amount Sent, Control Number, Text Question & Answer.

Looking forward for your mail as soon as possible.

Thanks

Theory...
------------------------------------------------------

HE REALLY WANTS THAT MONEY DOESN'T HE...

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH AND I LOVE IT WHEN HE WRITES THINGS LIKE OBEY YOUR HONOR!! WHAT A PIECE OF ****!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant