thought u guy might like these pics

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey, just noticed your license plate has 8 letters (and i have not been drinkin'.) que pasa with that? does ny allow 8 letters? :confused:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just the way i like em - with a little meat on their bones. I get tired of looking at 75lb teeny-boppers with toothpick legs. THANKS.

I couldn't agree more. For some of us, this is a physical necessity. Skinny girls may be nice to look at, but bottoming out on every stroke gets old real quick.

AND, she's wearing yellow!! :2tu:

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< The homo Texas clan in the VA give this guy a hard time about this ******* his car. >>

WOW - you are right. Here is another one i dont understand that maybe someone can clear up for me. In the VA forums, (......) is portrayed as a very "good guy", but here, he is portrayed as a very "bad guy". Look at this thread.

http://[******]/showflat.php/Cat/0/Board/general/Number/523509

Again, "night and day" differences.

I have read the recent thread on this guy in this forum, and i have to say that this guy does not look like a "god guy" to me. (Long list of legal judgments, etc.)

What am i missing? anyone? thanks.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey, just noticed your license plate has 8 letters (and i have not been drinkin'.) que pasa with that? does ny allow 8 letters? :confused:

Yep, 8 spaces on a New York plate.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damnation. nice plate. only 7 here in old fogie PA. saw online in my checking acct that PA DMV cashed my $20 check. hope that means my plate has been approved & is on it's way. hope it does not mean they automatically cash checks and then issue refunds if plate is not approved. any dudes have experience with that?

SP-DEMON

is what i requested. :D and i drive extra slow. i know, some may think what a but i had a couple close calls w/ death due to excessive speed & stuff. now i have a little discipline.

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damnation. nice plate. only 7 here in old fogie PA. saw online in my checking acct that PA DMV cashed my $20 check. hope that means my plate has been approved & is on it's way. hope it does not mean they automatically cash checks and then issue refunds if plate is not approved. any dudes have experience with that?

SP-DEMON

is what i requested. :D and i drive extra slow. i know, some may think what a but i had a couple close calls w/ death due to excessive speed & stuff. now i have a little discipline.

Charles, you got a PM...